剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
It will do you no good.
那对你没好处
I'm in charge now.
现在我说了算
Captain's in combat.
舰长进入作战室
RHIB is 15 mikes out, Sir. Very well.
充气艇已出发15分钟 长官 很好
We do this right, Vellek will never even know we were there.
如果成功 维列克不会知道是我们干的
Demetrius, are you in there? It's James Fletcher.
狄米崔斯 你在吗 我是詹姆斯·弗莱彻
Demetrius, can I come in?
狄米崔斯 我能进来吗
I cannot let anyone inside.
我不能让任何人进来
Demetrius, let me in.
狄米崔斯 让我进去
What's happened to you?
你怎么了
They did something to me.
他们对我做了些事
Dr. Vellek...he drugged me.
维列克博士 他给我下了药
Because you challenged him?
因为你挑衅了他
And now you can't?
现在你不能再这么做了
Mind control.
思维控制
Stand up.
站起来
Please don't do that.
请不要这样
That's it?
这就完了
You're not gonna hit me back?
你不还手
I just hit you in the face.
我刚刚打你脸了
Demetrius, what's the Doctor's plan?
狄米崔斯 博士有什么计划
Now that he's cured this Red Rust, what's --
他既然有了治疗赤锈病的办法 那么
What's this drug have to do with it?
那跟这药有什么关系
He promised me, Greece would eat.
他向我保证希腊人会有食物
No one would challenge us.
没人会挑战我们
Because of the drug?
因为那些药物
I didn't know anything about the drug until now.
在这之前我都不知情
He said I was the first test case.
他说我是首个测试体
Now he knows it works.
现在他知道实验成功了
Yes.
是的
Demetrius, you were a proud man.
狄米崔斯 你是个骄傲的人
You were a ruler of people.
是统治者
He's taken that from you.
他把这一切都夺走了
Doesn't that make you angry?
你不生气吗
I know I should be angry...
我知道我应该生气
...but I-I can't be.
但我不能
I'd rather be dead.
我宁愿死
Sit down.
坐下
If something were to happen to the Doctor's test case,
如果博士的测试体有什么问题
he'd have to re-evaluate his science.
他就得重新评估他的科学
And that would buy me some time --
那就能给我拖点时间
time I sorely need...
我非常需要时间
to get out of the mess I've created.
逃出我制♥造♥的混乱之中
Don't worry, Demetrius.
别担心 狄米崔斯
You don't need to get angry.
你不用生气
Open.
张嘴
Close. Swallow.
闭嘴 吞下去
I'll get angry for you.
我来替你生气
You okay, Master Chief?
你没事吧 军士长
I'm fine.
没事
I got eyes on target.
发现目标
Cobra copies. We're in position.
眼镜蛇收到 已就位
Tiger's on station.
老虎已就位
We've got one hell of a welcoming party.
这守卫还真多啊
I hold sat dish at the southeast tower.
东南方向的塔上有个卫星信♥号♥♥发射器
We'll find the comms room at the end of that cable.
电缆的另一端就是他们的通信室了
Now we just gotta find a quiet way in.
我们要悄悄地潜入
Nathan James, Vulture Team. We are on station,
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 秃鹫小队 我们已就位
preparing to infiltrate target.
准备潜入房♥内
Copy that, Vulture Team.
收到 秃鹫小队
TAO, give us a sitrep.
作战官 报告情况
No sign of surface or air contacts, Sir.
地面或空中都没有任何信♥号♥♥ 长官
All quiet on our end, Vulture. You are cleared to move in.
没有任何动静 秃鹫 可以行动
Copy that, Mother.
收到 母舰
Green.
格林
Those look like fighters.
那些人看起来像打手
Those Giorgio's guys?
乔治的人
This must be where he trains them.
他在这里训练他们
Well, there's at least 40 of 'em. Possibly armed.
至少有四十个人 可能携带武器
So much for sneaking in the back door.
看来从后门进没戏了
So we go in through the front.
我们从前门进
His fighters are from all over the region.
他的打手哪的人都有
Who's gonna notice five more?
多五个也没人能发现
Five? There are seven of us.
五个 我们有七个人
Looks like it's "Boys only."
可惜女子免入
All teams, rendezvous on my whiskey.
各小队注意 在我的位置集♥合♥
Cooper, the fighters are approaching your position.
库珀 打手往你那边去了
Copy that.
收到
Vulture is set. Roger.
秃鹫就绪 收到
Showtime.
表演时刻
Everyone, inside now!
所有人都进去
Come on! Inside!
快进去
Go!
快点
Nathan James, they're in.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 他们进去了
Copy that.
收到
"Boys only."
女子免入
Aneurysm?
动脉瘤
Well, there's no sign of hemorrhaging.
没有出血迹象
Perhaps it's something genetic or chronic or pre-existing.
可能是遗传 慢性或者天生的疾病
Pallor's normal. Means death was sudden.
他脸色很正常 说明是突然死亡
Heart attack?
心脏病
Could be a heart attack. Autopsy will tell us that.
可能 得等尸检报告了
Could it have something to do with the science, Dad?
会和你的研究有关吗 爸爸
No, Giorgio, it could not have had anything to do with the science.
不 乔治 这和研究肯定没有关系
I could go down to the prison,
我可以去监狱
pick up more fighters for you to experiment on.
找更多的打手让你实验
It is too late for that, Giorgio.
太迟了 乔治
And please do not discuss things that you do not understand.
别谈论你自己不懂的事情
Christos and I will get to the bottom of this.
克里斯托和我一定会把这事弄清楚的
Of course. Why would you need either one of us
当然了 有你的天才宝宝儿子来帮你
when you have your golden child in here to help you?
你怎么会需要我们两个呢
You're an asshole, Giorgio. Perfect Christos.
你真混♥蛋♥ 乔治 完美的克里斯托
Do not speak to your brother in that tone of voice.
别用那种语调来跟你弟弟说话
You understand me?
明白吗
What do you wanna do in the meantime, Father?
与此同时 你打算怎么做 父亲
Meantime? What are you talking about?
与此同时 什么意思
It's no use going to the drop site if you're not ready,
如果你还没准备好 那我们去投放点也没用
especially with the Americans after us.
更何况美国人还在追我们
We need to change course,
我们需要改变航向
go somewhere else until you figure out what happened.
先去其他地方 直到你搞清楚怎么回事
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Nothing changes.
不 不 什么都不变
Do you hear me? Nothing.
你听到了吗 不变
We're not going to stop. We're not gonna change course.
我们不会停下来 也不用改变航向
And we're not going to slow down.
我们不会停下脚步
I'm going to find out what killed this man.
我会查清这个人的死因
And I can tell you right now it was not my science.
而且我现在就能告诉你 和我的研究没关系
And I'm going to prove that.
我会证明这点的
Let's go!
快走
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
That guy could've crushed him.
那家伙推一下 感觉他就快散架了
I'm pretty sure we just snuck into a prison.
我很确定我们混进了一座监狱
40 prisoners, 6 guards, 9 guns.
40个犯人 六个守卫 九把枪
Come on.
快走
Doesn't add up.
这说不通
These aren't the fighters Vellek's going to experiment on.
这些不是维列克准备拿来做实验的打手
These are the ones he's already dosed.
是已经被下过药的
They've got no fight in 'em.
他们身上完全没有斗志
That's about right. I've seen Vellek's tapes.
这就说得通了 我看过维列克的视频
So it means we gotta play nice if we want to blend in.
就是说如果我们想混进去 就得装得友好些
What is it?
怎么了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表