剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Mahmoud, we will look after your family.
马哈穆德 我们会照顾好你的家人
We will.
我们承诺
But first, we need to protect the seeds.
但首先我们需要保护好那些种子
You need to tell us where they are.
你得告诉我们种子在哪儿
Who has the seeds?
种子在谁手上
Who has the seeds?
种子在谁手上
What'd he say?
他说什么
Lion?
狮子
Giorgio just started throwing these fights
乔治在岛上的每个小镇
in every town on the islands.
举办这类打斗比赛
Bread and Circus -- that's what he calls them.
他管这种斗殴叫 面包与马戏
He entertains the people and earns their love
他靠分发食物的残渣让大家开心
by handing out scraps of food.
讨大家的欢心
Meanwhile, he takes our livelihood.
与此同时 他却抢走了我们的营生
And no one stands up to him.
没有人站出来反抗他
They're too high on the tea from that infected weed.
被感染的大♥麻♥泡的茶让所有人嗨昏了头
Can you blame 'em?
你能怪他们吗
We've all lost everything.
每个人都失去了一切
We all have pain.
都很痛苦
Is that a reason to... to give up?
所以就这么 放弃了吗
No.
不
If you cannot fight...
若放弃抵抗
...you might as well join the dead.
不若去死
We're not dead yet.
而我们还有一息尚存
You haven't heard one word from Chandler?
你没钱德勒的消息
Not even a postcard. 16 months.
16个月了 连张明信片也没收到过
Where do you think he went?
你觉得他去哪了
No clue. I hope he found peace.
毫无头绪 但愿他正享受平和
Lord knows the rest of us haven't.
反正我们是焦头烂额了
So the prisoner wasn't helpful. Where does that leave you?
所以那个犯人还没开口 那现在什么情况
Same mission, no plan.
任务不变 但没有计划
What can I do?
有什么我能做的
Just keep him alive till I can figure something out.
在我想到办法之前确保他活着
We'll do our best.
我们会尽力的
Michelle...
米歇尔
Thanks.
谢谢
I know you delayed your return home for us.
我知道你为了我们推迟了回家时间
Anything for you, Mike.
为你做什么都行 迈克
Besides, home isn't much these days.
再说 家现在也没什么好的
Every day, we keep handing out food and water,
每天我们都往外送食物和水
and every day, more folks show up hungry.
但饥饿的人却越来越多
After we pull out, then what?
我们撤走以后又会怎么样
Don't matter.
无所谓了
Unless we figure that shit out soon,
除非我们解决问题
we'll all be in the same boat.
不然我们迟早也会变成那样
When you gonna get rid of that?
你准备什么时候把那个弄掉
My beard? Beard?
我的胡子 胡子
The only thing on this planet that keeps growing
这个星球上唯一持续生长的东西
is that bush on your face.
就是你脸上的毛了
I'll tell you what,
这样吧
I'll shave it off as soon as you can grow one on your head.
如果你头上能长一根毛 我马上就刮掉
Mr. Clean.
洁癖先生
Here, water that thing. Come on, man.
给 浇浇水吧 行了
Okay, come. Let's go.
好了 我们走
We are going to eat well tonight.
今晚我们吃顿好的
Did you hear the siren call?
你听到警报了吗
I was just curious.
我只是好奇
And what do you learn from the voices you hear?
你听到的声音告诉了你些什么
That it's gonna get worse before it gets better.
情况将会持续恶化
Fletch...
弗莱彻
Lieutenant Burk, you're relieved, sir.
博克上尉 你可以撤岗了 长官
Thank you much. You're very welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Later, bro.
晚点见 兄弟
Hola!
你好
You guys speak English? You gotta keep the kids back.
你们会说英语吗 你们得让孩子们离远点
Sí. Sí, okay.
好的 好的
Come on. This is what I'm talkin' about, fellas.
你看 这就是我说的情况 大伙
Está bien.
没关系
Commander...
少校
Cam! Cam!
卡梅 卡梅
Cam! Cam! What happened?!
卡梅 发生了什么
I'm sorry! I tried to warn him!
对不起 我想要提醒他的
What happened?!
发生了什么
Cover me!
掩护我
Hang in there! Come on!
坚持住 撑住
What's going on? There's been an attack on the base.
怎么了 基地被袭击了
Omar.
奥马尔
Nolan, get on the 240!
诺兰 用机♥枪♥
Sentries, on the rail!
哨兵 到栏杆边上去
They're boxing us in.
他们在包围我们
Cut the fuel line. Protect the ship. Yes, sir!
切断输油管 保护驱逐舰 是 长官
Security, we have multiple breaches.
安保 有人闯入
Seal all entries. Lock down the medical wing.
关闭所有入口 封锁医疗区
You guys, with me.
你们跟我走
What -- what's going on?
怎么回事
We have a situation, Doc. Shelter in place.
有情况 医生 避难所已就绪
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
Okay Doc! Doc!
医生 医生
The barracks.
兵营
Kara!
卡拉
Who's left?! Who's left?!
还有谁 还有谁
There's more!
还有人
All clear. Move!
安全 快走
Cheng is down! Corpsman! Corpsman!
诚被击中了 医务兵 医务兵
You're gonna be okay. Doc! Doc!
没事的 医生 医生
Brother, you're gonna be okay. I got him. I got him. I'm here.
兄弟 没事的 我来了 我来了
Hold on. I'm sorry, man.
别急 抱歉 哥们
No, no, no, man.
不 不 不
You're fine, big brother. It's nothing. Okay?
你没事的 兄弟 没事的 好吗
It's nothing. He's got -- he's got frags
没事的 他身上
all over his body. Okay. Got it. I got him.
都是碎片 明白 我来处理
I have Fix his leg, Doc!
我有 治好他的腿 医生
I got him. He's gonna be okay. Come on! Come on.
我来处理 他没事的 挺住
Mahmoud...
马哈穆德
He could lose his leg by the time he gets to Germany.
等他到德国 腿也许就不保了
We don't know that.
这可说不准
Burk, he's alive.
博克 他还活着
When is it gonna stop, Danny?
这一切什么时候才能结束 丹尼
We're the good guys, right?
我们是正义的一方 对吧
I don't know, man.
我也说不好了 伙计
12 Americans dead,
12个美国人死亡
another 28 seriously injured.
28人身受重伤
19 locals killed,
19个本地人被杀
including 10 children.
包括10个孩子
And I've lost yet another dear friend.
我又失去了一个挚友
All this mayhem --
这场混乱
just a diversion for that animal to waltz in,
只是那个禽兽的声东击西
slaughter the only lead we had on those seeds.
好闯进医院杀了我们寻找种子的唯一线索
Omar had at least one man on the inside. One of our locals.
奥马尔在本地人里至少有一个内应
Probably bought him off when he found out we were here.
可能他发现我们在这后 就收买♥♥了他
Mahmoud...
马哈穆德
Mahmoud, do you know who I am?
马哈穆德 你知道我是谁吗
We are not tribesmen, but I trusted you as a brother.
我们不是一个部落的 但我把你当兄弟看待
Made a mistake, but it's not too late to fix it.
亡羊补牢 为时不晚
Where are the seeds?
种子在哪
Anything?
还说了什么
He's praying.
他在祷告
Mahmoud...
马哈穆德
Mahmoud, you are a warrior, but you're stupid.
马哈穆德 你是个勇士 但你太蠢了
It's not your fault your people are savages.
你的人野蛮并不是你的错
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表