剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
His Greek warship tried to sink us.
他的希腊军舰还试图击沉我们
And now they're actively hunting us in waters where we have
现在他们正在海面猎杀我们
dwindling supplies and zero support.
而我们的供给在减少 也没有任何支援
Captain, we're The seeds are in hand.
舰长 我们... 种子在我们手里
And we have orders from the National Command Authority
当局命令我们
to get them back to the States post haste.
即刻将种子送回美国
We'll make post at Naples in eight hours.
我们需要在八小时内抵达那不勒斯
The C-130 out of Ramstein will meet us there
与拉姆斯丁空军基地的C-130运输机汇合
to fly the seeds home,
它会将种子运回国
where our scientists can get to work on them.
交给我们的科学家进行研究
That is our mission.
这才是我们的任务
Understood.
明白了
That is all.
散会
Captain, a word?
舰长 等一下
Since you seem so keen on joining our fight...
既然你这么想加入我们的战斗
Every active ship in the fleet has a copy of these orders.
舰队中所有战舰都收到了这份命令
This is a full Presidential pardon
这是一份总统特赦令
for any crimes you may have committed
赦免你在最近的立宪危机中
during the recent Constitutional crisis.
可能犯下的一切罪行
This reactivates your commission,
这份命令恢复了你的任命
reinstituting you to the active duty rank of Captain.
重新确立了你舰长的职责
All that's required now is your signature.
你只需要签个字
And you taking the oath again.
然后再宣誓就职
I left this ship for a reason.
我离开这艘船是有原因的
And yet somehow, here you are.
但不知怎么又回来了
This ship will always be your home as far as I'm concerned.
这艘船永远是你的归宿
But I won't lie to you --
但我也不想骗你
Master Chief has reported some mixed emotions from the crew
军士长报告说 对于你的归来
at having you back.
船员们百感交集
So for clarity and morale,
为了给大家有所交待
you need to decide one way or the other,
你必须做出选择
and soon.
而且要快
Vellek went to too much trouble to get those seeds.
为了得到种子 维列克已经搞了这么多事
No way he gives up now.
他决不会现在放弃的
His destroyer's out there, hunting for us.
他的驱逐舰正在猎杀我们
Now we just need to get to Naples before he finds us.
现在我们只要在被他找到前到达那不勒斯就行
Sasha, what do you think about the idea,
萨莎 你对找到维列克
going after Vellek, forcing him to work with us?
逼他和我们合作这个主意有什么看法
You're serious?
你说真的
My brother had to evacuate his family from London.
我哥哥不得不带家人离开伦敦
Neighbors were killing each other over scraps of food.
因为邻居们都在为了一点点食物而互相残杀
At this point, who cares where the help comes from?
都这种时候了 谁还在意是谁提供的帮助
I hear you.
我理解你
I do.
真的
But Vellek is not the answer.
但指望维列克是不现实的
He was run out of the States for a reason.
他离开美国是有原因的
There's no proof he can actually do what he advertises.
谁也不能保证他会照他宣扬的那样去做
What he has proven is that he'll kill anyone
唯一可以确定的就是
and everyone to get what he wants.
他会杀掉所有挡他路的人
It's a crazy idea.
这是个疯狂的主意
Tom Chandler didn't seem to think so.
汤姆·钱德勒好像并不这么认为
I can't imagine what you're feeling right now,
我无法想像你现在的感受
seeing him after all this time.
经过这么长时间又见到他
What I'm feeling is that we have the seeds.
我的感受是我们拿到了种子
We just need to get them to Naples.
现在必须把它们送到那不勒斯去
Then, if it comes to it,
到时 要是真的遇到了他
we'll deal with Mad Doctor Vellek...
就用我们自己的方式
on our terms.
处理疯狂博士维列克
Sometimes he's lucid.
他有时候清醒
Sometimes his eyes glaze over and he goes...somewhere else.
有时又会呆滞 好像思绪飘到了远方
Do you think he was dosed with the hallucinogen
你觉得这是受到致幻剂的影响吗
you saw people taking in Greece? Nostos?
你在希腊看到人们喝的那种 "返乡"
A weed that was changed by the virus.
一种被病毒改变的草
Vlita, Lucia called it.
威尔他 露西亚这么叫它
Vlita. That'll help.
威尔他 帮了大忙
He'll be fine, sir.
他会没事的 长官
And he'll be glad to see ya.
他会很高兴看到你的
His eyes were all glassy.
他的眼神很呆滞
It was like he didn't see the bullets whizzing past us.
好像看不到子弹从我们身边呼啸而过
Talking about someone named Christine.
一直在叫克里斯汀这个名字
Is that his daughter?
是他女儿吗
I think she's his wife.
应该是他妻子
All I know is the CO is definitely on something.
我只知道指挥官绝对有事
I just wish someone would tell us what's goin' on.
我只希望有人能告诉我们到底怎么回事
We're fine.
我们没事
Cali stops by every day with something to eat,
卡莉每天都带吃的来
and I'm working at the pier now.
我目前在码头上工作
It's okay, Dad. Don't worry. We got this.
没关系 爸爸 别担心 我们没事
You're starting to sound like me.
你说话开始像我了
Yeah, I guess the apple doesn't fall far.
是啊 有其父必有其女
How are you?
你好吗
I'm good, Ash.
我很好 阿什
I'm good.
我很好
You're back on Nathan James, though.
但你回到内森·詹姆斯号♥了
Yeah...
是啊...
I'm back. For now.
我回来了 暂时回来了
A sailor belongs at sea.
水手注定属于♥大♥海♥
Listen, Ash, I can't talk long and there's a lot I can't say,
听着 阿什 我没法聊太久也不能说太多
but I need you to know,
但我需要你明白
I'll finish this thing and come home
我会尽快办完这件事 然后就回家
to you and your brother as soon as I possibly can.
回到你和你弟弟身边
I know, Dad. We under--
我明白 爸爸 我们理...
Ashley?
阿什丽
I can try to raise them again, Sir.
我可以尝试再联♥系♥他们 长官
We said what we needed to.
该说的都说了
Thank you, Lieutenant. Anytime, Sir.
谢谢你 上尉 愿意效劳 长官
It wasn't like any acid trip I'd ever heard of.
跟我听过的任何迷幻之旅都不同
No. It was more like time travel.
不对 那更像是时间旅行
Everything about it was real.
一切都是真实的
The smell of her perfume,
她香水的味道
the softness of my kids' hair.
孩子们柔软的头发
Seeing them, all of us together again --
看到他们 我们又重聚在一起
Oh, it was perfect.
简直完美
And just like that, they were gone.
然后他们突然就消失了
I'd lost them again.
我又失去了他们
And the wound was re-opened.
伤口又被撕开了
But it was worse this time, because I had 'em.
但这次更糟 因为我曾拥有他们
I had 'em, Russ.
我曾拥有他们 鲁斯
I was home.
我曾在家
But you have to remember, it wasn't real.
但你必须记住 那不是真的
It's the drug.
只是药物作用
What if someone told you that you could go back?
如果有人跟你说你可以回到过去
Pick a time and a place, see your wife and kids.
任选时间和地点 见到你的妻儿
Wouldn't you be curious to try?
你会愿意尝试吗
Lieutenant, getting something coming on channel 1-6.
上尉 频道1-6上有动静
Mayday, Mayday, our engines are failing.
求救 求救 我们的引擎坏了
CIC, Comms, we're picking up...
战斗信息中心 通讯部门接收到了...
...a transmission over VHF emergency channel.
...甚高频紧急频道传来的信息
Possible distress call.
可能是求救信♥号♥♥
There are 28 aboard my vessel.
我的船上有28名乘客
Many are sick, we have no food...
很多都病了 我们没有食物
Can you get a bearing on them?
能定位他们吗
Calculating bearing, aye.
正在计算方位 明白
I say again, this is the trawler,
重复 这里是拖网渔船
El Alamein, requesting assistance.
阿♥拉♥曼号♥ 请求帮助
I've got the transmission.
我收到信♥号♥♥了
Bearing 1-1-8, detecting an S-band radar signature.
方位1-1-8 发现S波段雷达特征
Classifying it now.
正在识别
We're still tracking, but we haven't yet responded
我们仍在追踪 但还没有
to their distress call.
回复他们的求救信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表