剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Sit.
坐
The virus killed 5 billion people.
病毒杀死了五十亿人
Left the rest of us behind,
剩下我们这些人
haunted by the ghosts of everything
活在我们失去的每件事
and everyone we've lost.
每个人的记忆里
Just when we thought we'd beaten it,
就在我们以为已经战胜它的时候
it struck again...
它又卷土重来了
this time, causing starvation,
这回引起了饥荒
turning survivors against each other,
让幸存者自相残杀
and reducing us to wild animals.
让我们退变成了野兽
Until one day this hungry soul
直到有一天一个饿鬼
plucked this Vlita weed from the dirt,
从土中拔起这棵威尔他草
to fill his empty stomach.
用来果腹
What a surprise.
惊喜出现了
The virus found its way into this little Greek herb.
病毒钻进了这个希腊的小草中
And instead of killing it,
但病毒没有摧毁它
it gave us Nostos.
而让我们能"返乡"
It's what the Greeks call it.
这是希腊的说法
It means "Homecoming."
意思是"回家"
You take one sip
只要啜一小口
and then...
然后
all of the anger and rage against the gods
因被上帝夺走一切
for what they've taken from us,
而产生的愤恨
suddenly vanishes.
瞬间都消失了
Have you tried it yet?
你尝过吗
I've seen its effects.
我见过它的效果
You've only seen the junkies.
你只见过瘾君子喝它
They take too much and they get lost in their heads.
他们喝得太多 迷失了自我
But...
但
if brewed perfectly,
只要冲泡得好
nectar of the gods.
就会成为神的甘露
Don't you wanna go home again?
你不想回家吗
I don't have a home.
我没有家
There's a killer instinct inside of you.
你有杀手的本能
My brother saw it,
我弟弟看到了
and I see it, too.
我也看到了
He loves you now.
他现在很喜欢你
He'll protect you.
他会保护你的
And who protects Giorgio?
那谁来保护乔治
You'll find out soon enough.
你很快就知道了
Now that you're a part of our little circus,
你现在是我们的一员了
you're gonna need a name.
得给你起个名字
And what would that be?
叫什么呢
Hercules.
赫拉克勒斯
You're the boss.
听你的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表