剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, I think we've still got a few.
我能买♥♥四罐吗
Can I have, like, four of them?
你住哪
Where you live at?
你有我要的东西吗
Do you have what I'm asking for?
我喜欢这里的气味
I like the way it smell in here.
闻起来像铁钉子和机油
Smell like iron nails and motor oil.
嘿 看 看他们都卖♥♥些什么
Hey, look! Look at the stuff they got.
这里说大约一分钟就可以让腿脚抽筋停止
It says stop leg and foot cramps in about one minute.
先生 我不喜欢你看她的眼神
Mister, I don't like the way you be looking at her.
你双眼突出 鼻孔大开
Your eyes bugging out your head, and your nose wide open
就像饥渴的公狗闻见了发♥情♥母狗的气味
like a horny dog smell a bitch in heat.
你不能这样看漂亮的年轻女士
That ain't how you look at a nice young lady like this.
把钱给他
Pay his ass.
这些多少钱
How much for all that?
嘿 看着点路 老头
Hey! Watch where you going, old man.
你要去哪 你想去哪
Where the fuck you going? Fuck you think you're going?
- 不 - 放开他 贱♥人♥
- Oh, no! - Get your hands off him, bitch!
把我的钱还我 我的钱在哪
Give me my fucking money! Where the fuck is my money?
去死吧 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, bitch.
- 不… - 别打了
- No. No! - Cut that shit out!
天啊 住手
Oh, Lord! Stop it!
- 住手…不 - 该死
- Stop! Stop! Oh! No! - Shit!
放开她
Let her go!
我的钱在哪 我要属于我的东西
Where the fuck is my money? I need my fucking shit.
我的钱到底在哪
Where the fuck is my money?
我的钱呢 我没开玩笑
Where the fuck is my shit? I'm not playing.
- 我的钱在哪 - 不知道
- Where the fuck is my money? - I don't know.
不…
No! No! No! No, no, no, no!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
没事了 来吧…
It's all right. Come on. Come on.
- 来 起来 - 好…
- Come on. Get up. - Okay. Okay.
你欠那个肥婆钱
You owe that fat heifer money?
没有 她来过一次这里
Uh-uh. Uh-uh. She-- She came in here one time,
她把我打倒了 拿走了我的零钱罐
and she smacked me down, took my change can.
所以雷吉才在门上多装了一把锁
And that's why Reggie put the extra lock on the door
吩咐我别让除了他以外的任何人进来
and told me don't let nobody in but him.
我没杀了她算她走运
She lucky I ain't cut her.
不行 天啊 不 可别那么做
Oh, no. Lord, no. We don't want that.
你还好吗
You all right?
我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
放心 舅公 今天谁也不会去杀那个贱♥人♥
Rest easy, Uncle. Ain't nobody out to kill a bitch today.
- 不会吗 - 不会
- No? - Nah.
我只是要杀十万只小强而已
Just got about 100,000 of these motherfuckers on my list though.
(抑制气味的超强力杀虫剂)
可不能让毒药跑到客厅来
Don't want the poison out in the hall.
顺便一提 谢谢了
Thanks, by the way.
谢什么
Thank you for what?
谢谢你在五金店对那个人说的话
For what you said to the man in the hardware store.
我说什么了
What did I say?
你把我家炸了 我住哪啊
Where I'm gonna live when you blow up my house?
不 我不是真的要炸你家 只是把家里充满毒气
Oh, I ain't blowing up your house. Just pumping it full of poison.
这好吗
That's good?
那要看是否待在家里了
Depends on whether you're in or out.
那我们呢
And what is we?
我们出去 舅公 我们出去
We out, Uncle. We out.
(柴郡汽车旅馆)
我们现在就住这里
This where we live at now?
不 我们就今晚住这里 你明天就回家了
Nah, we just here for tonight. You'll be back home tomorrow.
该死 我身上全是炸虫剂的味道
Damn, I smell like bug bomb juice.
我的牙还都是自己的呢
I still got all my God-given teeth.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
看看你 小子
Look at you, boy.
你这个贪婪的家伙
You're just a greedy gut.
拜托 科伊 我没那么糟
Come on, Coy. I ain't so bad.
我为你偷的东西在哪
Where's what I stole for you?
在…
It's… It's--
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你必须想起来
Well, you got to remember.
一个人的记忆是他的全部
All a man is, is what he remember.
好吧
Okay.
好
Oh, okay.
我会找到的…我保证
I'ma find it. I'ma find it. I promise.
我会找的 让我走 我得走了 让我走…
I'll do it, just let me go. Gotta go. Let me go. Let me go.
让我进去
Let me in.
让我进去…我保证
Let me in! Let me in! I promise.
你在等什么
What you waiting on?
- 姑娘 别这样 - 什么
- Girl, don't do that! - What?
像她 穿着裙子 还有梳子 不要…
Like her-- With the dress and the comb. No, no.
好 行 我脱了就是
Okay, fine! I'll take this shit off then!
- 不 - 我反正也不想要这破烂
- No! - I don't want this shit anyway!
给 出去 快
Go! Get out! Get!
出去
Go!
我不是…我没偷
I ain't-- I didn't steal it!
- 走开 - 你到底在干什么
- Go away! - What the hell are you doing?
他说救救我
He said-- He said help me.
而我踢了他
And I kicked him.
你不能这样从我身边跑开 明白吗
You can't run away from me like that, you hear?
我跑开了
I got away.
这些是我带来的
I bring these?
不是
Nah.
不该放在这里的
Well, it ain't-- it ain't got no business being here.
事实上 我就不该留着
In fact, I shouldn't have kept it.
是你妻子的东西
They belong to your wife.
对 但她死了
Yeah, but she dead.
也许你可以…
Maybe-- Maybe you can--
你可以拿去 按女人应有的方式 让它们物尽其用
you can take 'em and treat 'em like a woman ought to.
你该睡了 很晚了
You should go to bed. It's late.
我能听电视吗
Can I listen to the TV?
美国局部地区
…parts of the United States will be subject
将有强降雨和洪水
to increasing extreme rainfall and flooding.
同时 北极地区的气温达到了历史新高
Meanwhile, warming in the Arctic is also reaching record highs
整个地区都在升温
with temperatures surging across the region.
冰的融化不仅影响那些仰仗栖息地存活的
The loss of ice from melting affects not only the animals and wildlife
野生动物
that rely on habitat for survival,
还影响极地高速气流 这也直接…
but also impacts the polar jet stream which is also directly…
我们现在回家吗 雷吉稍后会来吗
Is we going home now? Is Reggie coming later?
不会 只有你和我
Nah, it's just you and me.
但雷吉确实希望你去看这位医生
But Reggie did want you to go see this doctor,
所以看来我们要先去那里
so I guess we heading there first.
是给那个脖子上长了个头的女人 看病的医生吗
Same doctor who had the woman with the head growing out of her neck?
- 你好 - 你好
- What's up? - What's up?
你们准备好了吗
Y'all ready?
小心脚下
Watch your step.
- 格雷先生 你还好吗 - 我很好
- You doing all right, Mr. Grey? - Yes, I am!
很好…
All good. All good.
- 你好吗 - 我来
- How are you? - Got it.
- 比利 - 比利
- Billy. - Billy.
- 好耶… - 可是
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - But…
嘻哈万岁 噢
Hip hop hooray, ho
嘿 噢
Hey, ho, hey, ho
嘿 噢…
Hey, ho
你描绘了我的清晨 但你无法令我开心一整天
You drew a picture of my morning But you couldn't make my day
我在摇摆 你在打哈欠 可你从来不看我这边
I'm rockin' and you're yawning But you never look my way
亲爱的 我要细细品位你的方方面面
I'm licking down you, darlin' In every single way
你奇怪的语流来自国外 一张绿卡就要颁发
Your funny flow is foreign And a green card's on the way
嘿 你开心吗
Hey! You having fun?
是啊
Yeah!
我开过一辆运冰的卡车 和这辆很像
I used to drive an ice truck like this here.
好啊 格雷先生乘运冰卡车 明白吗
All right, Mr. Grey in the ice truck, you dig?
- 天啊 - 什么
- Lord! - What?
格雷先生 你这是看什么医生啊
Mr. Grey, what kind of doctor you going to?
希望是有胡椒博士的医生
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表