剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
我叫托勒密
My name, is-- is Ptolemy.
真是令人难堪
This is a little embarrassing.
我是来付电♥话♥费的 但钱不够了
I came here to pay my phone bill, but I'm short.
我需要大约40美元
I need about $40.
我只有这个
All I have is this.
这是我父亲60年前送我母亲的
My father gave it to my mother 60 years ago.
这是宝贝啊
This a treasure.
我只是想请求你 让我拿到社会保障金后把它赎…
And all I ask is that you let me buy it back when I get my social security--
这就是科伊狗一直在嘱咐我的
This what Coydog was trying to tell me.
一个拯救所有黑人的宝贝
A treasure to save all the Black peoples.
你好 格雷先生
Hello, Mr. Grey.
你记得我吗 科拉布鲁克斯
Do you remember me? Kora Brooks?
记得
Uh-huh.
这位布朗先生说你想让他帮你兑现支票
Mr. Brown here says that you want him to cash your checks.
雷吉在他家里
Reggie is over his house,
希里亚德要带我去那里
and Hilliard is taking me there.
所以你认识布朗先生
So, you know Mr. Brown?
- 他不是刚说了嘛 - 是
- He just told you that. - Yeah.
他是我妹妹的女儿的孩子
He-- He's my sister's daughter's child.
- 妮茜的儿子 - 妮茜的儿子 我都说了 女士
- Niecie's boy. - Niecie's boy. I told you that, lady.
我手♥机♥里存着呢 现在就可以打给她问问
I got her on the phone, I can call her now and ask her.
没必要这样
That's not necessary.
- 跟我来 布朗先生 - 谢谢
- Come with me, Mr. Brown. - Thank you.
天啊 我们还有事要办 快来吧
Man. You know, we got shit to do. Come on.
托勒密 那么你能借我那笔钱吗
So, can you lend me the money, Ptolemy?
好的 三张支票 300美元
Okay, that's three checks. That's $300.
快点 舅公 走吧 我们已经迟到了
Come on, Unc. Let's go, we already late.
嘿 这位是玲珑的玲女士
Hey, this here Miss, W-R-I-N-G.
嗨 来 走吧
Hey. Come on, let's go.
我要我的钱
I need my money.
- 我先替你拿着 - 我现在就要
- I'ma hold on to it for you. - I need it now.
好吧 该死
All right. Damn.
另外两个信封呢
Where are the other two envelopes?
他们把钱都放一个信封里了
They only put the money in one envelope.
点出你需要的数吧
Count out what you need.
我拿了50美元整
I took an even 50.
太感谢了 托勒密
Thank you so much, Ptolemy.
这个
And this…
是我送你的礼物
is my gift to you.
快点 舅公 走吧
Come on, Unc. Let's go.
没错 兄弟 警♥察♥想对着我的脖子电击什么的
Hell yeah, man. Police tried to tase me in my neck and everything, bruh.
既来之 则安之
It is what it is though.
好的 兄弟 好
All right, my bruh. All right.
舅公 把钱收起来
Unc, put your money away, man.
我每次和雷吉一起去银行 总是能拿到大约300美元
Whenever I go to the bank with Reggie, I always end up with near about $300.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
这里只有100美元
This here ain't but one. One hundred.
你忘了吗 你把钱给了那位老太太
You don't remember you gave your money to the old lady?
不对 50美元整 她拿了50美元整
An even 50. That's what she took. Even 50.
不 她拿了近200美元
Nah, she took almost two.
我跟你讲 我看见了 她拿了近200美元
I'm telling you. I saw her. She took almost two.
- 我再数一次吧 - 别碰我的钱
- Let me count it again. - Hands off my money.
你已经偷我不少钱了 小贼
You stole enough of my money already. Thief.
我们到了
Here we are.
这是雷吉的生日派对
This Reggie birthday party?
算是吧
Kinda.
皮托老爹
Pitypapa.
嗨 亲爱的 好久不见
Hey, baby. It's been too long.
是我啊 皮托老爹
It's me, Pitypapa.
你最喜欢的外甥女 妮茜
Your favorite niece. Niecie.
- 朱恩的女儿 - 没错
- June-- June's girl. - That's right.
你记得 没错
You remember. That's right.
你一点毛病都没有
Ain't nothing wrong with you.
现在来了我家
And here you are in my house.
雷吉在哪 他已经八、九罐豆子没来我家了
Where Reggie? He ain't-- He ain't been to my house eight, nine bean cans.
罗宾
Robyn.
罗宾 在哪…
Robyn! Where--
我们没有排骨了 但是炸鸡还足够
We ran out of the ribs, but we got enough fried chicken.
汉娜女士带来了卷心菜沙拉 但我还是可以去买♥♥夏威夷宾治粉
Ms. Hannah brought the coleslaw, but I can still go get Hawaiian Punch mix.
先别管那个了 我想让你见个人
Don't worry about that now. There's somebody I want you to meet.
皮托老爹 这是我好闺蜜弗丽达的女儿罗宾
Pitypapa, this here is my best friend Frida's little girl, Robyn.
弗丽达去世了 所以现在 罗宾跟我和希里一起住这里
Frida died, so now Robyn live here with me and Hilly.
罗宾 这是我母亲的哥哥 托勒密格雷先生
Robyn, this is my mother's brother, Mr. Ptolemy Grey.
嗨
Hey.
罗宾 春天里的第一只鸟
Robyn. First bird of spring.
她可能会时不时来帮帮你
She might be coming by to help you out sometime.
是吗
Ain't that right?
是吧
I guess.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我想见希里 我是说雷吉 我想见雷吉
Well, I wanna see Hilly-- I-I mean Reggie. I-I wanna see Reggie.
先吃点东西 好吗
Get something in your stomach first, yeah?
然后再见雷吉
Then Reggie.
罗宾 请把手♥机♥放下好吗
Robyn, can you please put the phone down?
带你叔叔过去 给他弄一碟吃的好吗
Take your uncle and go fix him a plate, please.
他不是我叔叔
That is not my uncle.
来吧
Well, come on.
雷吉在哪 小贼说他会在这里
Where Reggie? The-- The thief said he was gonna be here.
- 什么 - 雷吉在哪
- The what? - Where Reggie at?
他惹上麻烦了 因为他在城里待了太长时间来照顾你
He got in trouble 'cause he stayed in town so long taking care of you.
雷吉惹麻烦了 他在哪 我们得去帮他
Reggie in trouble? Where at? We got to go help him.
他已经没有麻烦了
He ain't in trouble no more.
他很好
He's fine.
要绿叶蔬菜吗
Greens?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
红薯
Yams?
好
Yeah.
卷心菜沙拉
Coleslaw?
我碟子里已经有绿叶蔬菜了
I already got greens on my plate.
那炸鸡呢
And what about fried chicken?
要 请给我鸡腿
Yeah. Thigh, please.
抱歉 我没拿住 这怪我
Sorry, I dropped it. It's-- It's my fault.
- 对不起 我没拿住 - 给 去擦擦吧 妹妹
- I'm sorry. I dropped it. - Here. Wipe yourself off, little sister.
这里交给我
I got you.
没关系 格雷先生
It's-- It's all good, Mr. Grey.
- 没关系的 - 我认识你吗
- It's all right. - I know you?
认识
Yeah.
我是比利弗雷尔斯 先生
Billy Freres, sir.
我和雷吉从小就是最好的朋友
Me and Reggie been best friends since we were little boys.
你忘了
Don't you remember?
我们以前总是去你家
We used to come to your house all the time.
你让我们看你的旧杂♥志♥
You let us look through your old magazines.
《国家地理》、《Jet》
National Geographic. Jet.
你们俩想找裸女看
Y'all was looking for naked girls.
对 你还记得
Yeah, you remember that.
嘿 格雷先生 想吃点炸鸡吗
Hey, want some fried chicken, Mr. Grey?
鸡腿
Thighs.
没问题
I got you.
你看看他
Look at him.
吃东西像头猪 什么也不知道
Just eating like a pig, don't know shit.
雷吉需要支持的时候他出手相助了
Well… he was there for Reggie when he needed a gentle hand.
我们小时候 他会让我们玩好几个小时
When we were kids, he used to let us play for hours,
而且从来没有凶过我们
and never, not once, did he say a bad word.
还要其他什么吃的吗
You want anything else?
我想见雷吉
I wanna see Reggie.
来吧
Come on.
说句借过啊 老兄
Say excuse me, man.
抱歉 先生 鳄鱼皮鞋不错啊
Sorry, sir-- Nice-- Nice gators.
他是谁
Who he?
阿尔弗雷德什么的 好像是雷吉的朋友
Alfred somebody. Think he a friend of Reggie's.
- 他不该那么做 - 我只是想…
- He shouldn't be doing that. - I was trying--
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表