剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
W-When you look around his eyes, what...what color is that?
蓝色
Blue?
蓝色 -蓝色
Blue? -Blue.
蓝色
Blue...
当然了 -是
Sure is. -Yeah.
蓝色
Blue.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
不客气
No problem.
蓝色
Blue.
蓝色
Blue.
蓝色
Blue.
看看你 孩子
Look at you, boy.
好了 我们来钓鱼
There you go. Let's get it.
来吧 抛线吧
Go on. Cast it.
好好抛
Get a good one.
拜托 你能抛得比这更好
Come on. You can do better than that.
我们为什么停了 -因为到了 格雷先生
Why are we sl...stopping? -'Cause we're here, Mr. Grey.
这是哪 -阿尔图纳湖
Where's here? -Lake Altoona.
你说接下来想来这里 不是吗
That's where you said you wanted to go next, no?
对 没错
Yep. Yep, sure did.
真美
Pretty.
我见过更美的 但这也不错了
Seen prettier, but it'll do.
时间快到了
It's almost time.
我知道
I know.
最好该回家了
Best be getting home.
还有最后一件事 然后我就回家
One last thing, then I'll be there.
我保证
I promise.
皮托 别耽误太久 好吗
Don't be too long, okay, Pity?
我尽量
I'll try.
我们到了 格雷先生
Here we are, Mr. Grey.
又回到家了
Home again, home again.
谢谢你 埃尔南德斯 很高兴认识你
Thank you, Hernandez. Been a pleasure.
我也是
Likewise.
这个
This here...
这个是给你的
This here's for you.
谢谢 但我不能要小费 这是违规的
Thank you, but no tips. Against regulations.
你别把它当小费
Oh, well, don't think of it as a tip,
把它当成我对你的支持或是额外服务费
you know, think of it as a...a favor or extended services.
听着 会有一个 面相凶恶的人 头发尖尖的
Now, there's gonna be a man, a severe-looking man with spiky hair,
他会来到我的公♥寓♥大门
gonna...gonna come down here to my apartment building door.
格雷先生 这是什么事
What's this about, Mr. Grey?
你什么都不必担心
Oh, it ain't nothing for you to worry about.
就是他进去后
It's just that when he comes in,
我希望你等上个五分钟
I'd like for you to wait, like, five minutes
然后开始按喇叭 就好像你是来接我之类的
and start blowing your horn like you came to pick me up or something.
把喇叭按得就像世界末日要到了一样
You know, blow your horn like the world coming to an end.
用力猛按 好吗
Blow it like the devil, all right?
就这样 你只是想让我做这个 -是的 先生 就这样
That's it? That's all you want me to do? -Yes, sir, that's it.
如果你能为我做这件事
If you can find it in your heart to do that for me,
你会让我这个老头子很开心
you'll make an old man happy.
我会为你做的 格雷先生
I'll do it for you, Mr. Grey.
不必付我钱
No need to pay me.
谢谢你 埃尔南德斯
Thank you. Thank you, Hernandez.
你很善良 感谢
That's very kind of you. I appreciate it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
祝你今晚愉快 -你也是
You have a good evening. -You too.
(巴尔莫单一麦芽苏格兰威士忌)
二加九等于11
Two plus nine equals 11.
二加九等于11
Two plus nine equals 11.
罗宾
Robyn.
我正坐在这里等待 真♥相♥
I'm sitting here waiting...waiting for the truth.
虽然我现在能记起过去发生的一切
Even though I can remember all the way back now,
我不确定到底发生了什么
I don't know for a fact what happened.
而男人必须知道真♥相♥
And a man needs to know the truth.
我必须知道 以便我可以采取相应的行动
I know I do, so I can act accordingly.
我对今天即将发生在这里的事表示抱歉
I'm...I'm sorry for what's about to happen here today.
但我必须纠正错误
But I got to set things right.
那个混♥蛋♥必须为他的行为付出代价
That motherfucker got to pay for what he done.
我知道这不是你想要的
I know this ain't what you wanted...
但没有其他的方法
but ain't no other way.
是他 他带着真♥相♥来了
That's him. The truth in a man's body.
我知道你在家 老家伙
I know you in there, old man.
我爱你 罗宾
I love you, Robyn.
谁 -你知道我是谁
Who is it? -You know damn well who it is.
快开门
Open the goddamn door!
进来吧 门没锁
Come on in. It's open.
请坐 古洛先生
Have a seat, Mr. Gulla.
我小时候在密西西比州伯德特时 老人们曾对我们这些小孩说
When I was a boy in Burdette, Mississippi, old men used to tell us boy children
不要从没有封口的酒瓶里喝酒
not to drink liquor out of no bottle that wasn't sealed.
是吗 为什么呢
Oh, yeah? Now, why's that?
当年很多人都有死对头
Well, back then, men had enemies
一有机会就会往你的酒里投放少量毒药
put a dram of poison in your liquor in a minute.
是 但你也在喝这瓶酒
Yeah, but you's drinking from the same bottle.
你看到我喝了吗
Did you see me drink?
你最好别胡闹了 老家伙
You better stop fucking around, old man.
你这样可能会害自己受伤的
You're liable to get yourself hurt.
看吧 这是酒里有毒的另一个原因
See, and that right there is another reason might be poison in that bottle.
如你所说 我老了
Like you say, I'm old,
自杀只是结束痛苦而已
throwing my life away just to ease the pain.
你是说你在威士忌里下毒了
You telling me you put something in this whiskey?
你是不是杀了我的曾甥
You kill my nephew?
我没想毒死你 阿尔弗雷德
I ain't trying to poison you, Alfred.
你最好别想
You better not.
看来你在观察我的金币
I see you looking at my gold coins.
想拿走吗
Thinking about taking them?
我可不光是想想
Doing more than thinking.
再说了 你要这些金币有什么用
Besides, what good they gonna do you?
你打算怎么办
What you gonna do?
老家伙 去维加斯寻欢作乐吗
Travel off to Vegas, sow your wild oats, nigga?
你太老了 都不会勃起了吧
You so old your dick don't get hard no more.
事实上 妮娜告诉我 你甚至无法出门
Matter of fact, what Nina told me, you can't even go outside
因为有个女人每次一看到你
'cause there's some woman that come and rob you
就来抢你的钱
every time she fucking see you.
想想看啊
Now, imagine that.
成年男子怕一个女的
Grown man scared of a bitch.
这小子就该吃一顿鞭子
This nigga ought to be bullwhipped.
如果你拿到这些金币会怎么做
What would you do if you had these coins?
拿给一位犹太珠宝商 如果是真金的 我就按重量卖♥♥掉
Take 'em to a Jew jeweler. If it's real gold, I sell it for weight.
如此愚蠢的言论正如我所料
Exactly what I expect a fool to say.
你说谁愚蠢呢 -你
And who the fuck you calling a fool? -You.
看看这些达布隆金币
Look at these doubloons.
它们很有年头了
They old. Real old.
货真价实的美国金币 收藏品
Original American coins. Collector's items.
在收藏家眼中 一枚金币的价值超过四万美元
One of these worth more than $40,000 to a collector.
按金子的重量卖♥♥是四千
Four for the gold they made out of.
好吧
All right.
你把它们交给我 我去找个收藏家来买♥♥
Well, you give 'em to me, and I'll get a collector to buy 'em.
我可以做些安排 让你每个月得到一枚
I can fix it so you'd get one of these every month,
或是一枚金币等值的钱 持续一年
or its value, for the next year.
我可以这么做 你只需回答我的问题
I can do that. All you gotta do is answer my question.
我以为你已经知道答案了 -我是知道
Thought you already knew the answer. -I do.
但我想听你亲口说出来
But I wanna hear it come out your mouth.
我为什么要亲口说
Now, why the fuck would I do something like that?
和你这个混♥蛋♥到这里来的原因一样
Same reason your Black ass is here.
为了钱
For the money.
一个月两枚金币或等值的钱 持续一年
Two coins every month, or their value, for a year.
当心点 小子 这可不是儿戏
Watch it, son. This ain't no joke.
是
Yeah.
没错 我杀死了你那可怜的小曾甥
Yeah, I killed your poor little nephew.
用枪爆了他的头 因为他想带走我的女人
Shot him dead in the head 'cause he tried to take my girl away.
现在我得到了他的房♥子
Now I got his house.
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表