剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
I figured as much. -Yeah.
我还是觉得我该认识你
I still feel like I got to know you.
因为你在他心中分量很重 他把你的一切都告诉了我
That's how much you was in Reggie's heart. You know, he told me all about you.
他告诉我这些年来你教给他的东西
He told me about all the things you taught him over the years.
他还留着
You know, he still has...
留着在他小时候 你给他的那些儿童读物
well, had those children books you gave him when he was little.
他说不管你什么时候去照看他
Said whenever you'd come over to babysit,
他都会把书拿出来 你会读给他听
he'd pull 'em out, and you'd read 'em to him.
直到他长大了 我让他读给我听
Till he got big enough, and I made him read 'em to me.
是 他就是那样贴心的一个人
Yeah, he was sweet like that.
是
Yeah.
这里有五千美元
This here, this is $5,000.
给你和孩子们的
It's for you and the children.
雷吉很爱孩子们
Reggie loved them babies.
他跟我说的最后的话是 那天是拉蒂莎的生日
Last thing he said to me was it was Latisha's birthday.
他要赶回家准备小礼物
He had to rush home to get some party favors.
是
Yeah.
听着 我知道你在这里很难过
Look, I...I know it's hard for you to be here...
但我将不胜感激
but I would really appreciate it
如果你愿意留下来听我要说的话
if you would stay and hear what I had to say.
这不仅是为了雷吉 也是为了你和孩子们
It's as much for you and them children as it is for Reggie.
但如果你不愿意 我也能理解
But I understand if you can't.
不 我会留下来
No, I-I'll...I'll stay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 我该谢谢你
No, thank you.
很感激你这样做 -是
Appreciate it. -Yeah.
我想你最好先回里面去
I guess you better get on back.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们有一整块巧克力
We got a whole thing of chocolate.
我喜欢巧克力 -谁会喜欢巧克力
I like the chocolate. -Who likes chocolate?
我 -我不喜欢
Me. -Not me.
如果你不喜欢 那我就把它全吃了
Well, if you don't, then I'll eat the whole thing.
你自己一个人吃完
Eat the whole thing by yourself?
对 -太夸张了
Yep. -That's crazy.
把这个给你妈妈 -我要胃痛了
Give this to your mama. -I'm gonna get a stomachache.
我来晚了
Am I too late?
没有 还没开始呢
No. It...It ain't even started yet.
你想走走吗
Do you wanna go for a walk?
好啊 -好
Sure. -Okay.
你知道格雷老爹病了吧
You know Papa Grey is sick, right?
我以为他吃了新药好多了
I thought he was better with the new meds and all.
那只是暂时的解决办法
Well, that was just a temporary fix.
医生没办法吗
Ain't nothing the doctors can do?
没有 但我们已经知道病情会恶化 所以
No, but we already knew it was coming. So...
似乎不公平
Don't seem fair.
老天从来都不公平
Well, shit ain't ever fair.
这就是现实
It's just real.
人们受苦 然后死去 但没人在乎
People suffer, and then they die, and then nobody give a fuck.
我妈妈之前得了癌症
My mother had cancer.
她疼得厉害 有时候你如果朝她呼气 她就会疼得大叫
She hurt so bad that if you just breathe on her sometimes, she'd cry out in pain.
我爸爸走进房♥间 她看着他
My father walk in the room, and she'd look at him,
害怕他会碰她或大声说话
scared he might touch her or say something too loud.
一天 她挥手示意他靠近
One day, she waved to him to come close.
我爸爸靠近她后 妈妈求他杀了自己
And when he did, she begged him to kill her.
恳求他
Begged him.
看见没 这很可怕
You see? That's terrible.
你和你最爱的人在一起
Here you are with the person you love the most,
而你能为他们做的最好的事就是杀了他们
and the best thing that you could do for 'em is kill 'em?
这怎么说得通
How's that right?
我不知道
I don't know.
当我爸爸坐在妈妈身边时 我在他身上看到了一些东西
You know, I saw something in my father sitting next to my mother.
是什么
What was that?
她可以让他做任何事
She could ask him anything
因为对他们来说 彼此就是对方的全部
because they were everything to one another.
我们如果能找到这样深的爱就算幸运了
We should all be so lucky to find a love like that, that deep.
我不介意找到这样的深爱
I know I wouldn't mind knowing something like that.
我不是说我们
I mean, not saying us.
还不是
Not yet.
别开玩笑了
You can't be serious.
有这么疯狂吗 我和你在一起这个想法
Is it so crazy? The thought of me and you being together?
等等
Wait.
怎么在一起
Together how?
就像 你太爱我以至于 想要杀了我那种在一起
Like, you love me so much you wanna kill me, together?
我只是想知道我们现在算什么
I just wanna know what this is.
听好了 我喜欢你 你很贴心
Listen, I like you, and you sweet.
而且我们在一起很开心 但是我有很多事情要做
And it's been fun, but I got a lot of stuff I gotta do.
你笑什么
Well, what you grinning about?
我父亲向我母亲求了六次婚 她才答应
My father asked my mother to marry him six times before she said "yes."
我不是说我们会那样 只是说说而已
I mean, I'm not saying that's us. I'm just saying.
你真傻
You stupid.
走吧
Come on.
巴内特小姐
Miss Barnet.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
格雷先生 他邀请我来
Mr. Grey. He invited me.
他说我可能对他说的话感兴趣
He said that I might be interested in what he had to say.
我和大家一样感到惊讶
I'm just as surprised as anybody.
这位是鲁宾医生 他是舅公的记忆医生
This is Dr. Rubin. He's Uncle's memory doctor.
很高兴认识你 -你好吗
Lovely to meet you. -How you doing?
很好
Good.
他的名字叫罗杰
He has a name. It's Roger.
罗杰 -罗杰
Roger. -Roger.
是 很高兴认识你
Yeah, nice to meet you.
舅公 嗨 -嗨
Uncle. Hey. -Hey.
嗨 撒旦
Hey, Satan.
你好 格雷先生 你还好吗
Hello, Mr. Grey. How are you?
我每天有了清晰的想法 那都是多亏了你
Every day I got a clear thought, testament to you.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
是 好的
Yes, okay.
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
好了 谢谢各位
Okay, thank you, everyone,
再次来到这里
for finding it in your hearts to be here again.
上次我们在一起的时候
Last time we were together,
我的舅舅皮托老爹 也就是 托勒密格雷先生 感觉不太舒服
my uncle, Pitypapa, Mr. Ptolemy Grey, wasn't feeling very well.
但现在他好了很多
But now he's better,
他想说他当时没机会说的话
and he wanted to say what he didn't get a chance to.
我觉得这是我们欠他们的 不仅是皮托老爹 还有雷吉
Now, I think we owe it, not just to Pitypapa, but to Reggie,
听他最喜欢的舅公说话 这也是雷吉喜欢做的事
to lend an ear to his favorite uncle, something Reggie himself loved to do.
请讲吧
Go ahead.
大家好 -嗨 格雷先生
Hey, y'all. -Hey, Mr. Grey.
我站在这里的唯一原因是
The onliest reason I'm standing here is
因为我的曾甥雷吉洛伊德
'cause of my great-grandnephew, Reggie Lloyd.
阿门
Amen.
雷吉一直在照顾我
Reggie took care of me
在没人能忍♥受我房♥子里臭味
when nobody else could stand the stink in my house
或者我身上散发恶臭的时候
or the stench from my body.
他是住在我们社区的伟大黑人之一
He was one of those great Black men that lived in our neighborhoods
他会照顾老人和小孩
that looked out for old folks and children.
他是个好人 只是在一个地方待得太久了
He was a good man who stayed in a place too long.
我从来都不是那样的人
I have never been that kind of man.
我娶了一个叫森希霍华德的女人
I was married to a woman named Sensia Howard.
人们都说她不是好女人
Folks said she was no good.
她花着我的钱到处寻欢作乐
She run the streets. She spent my money.
她只在乎自己
She didn't give a damn about nobody but herself.
她不关心我和其他任何人
She didn't care about me and nobody else.
妮茜 你妈妈说我该离开她
Niecie, your mama told me I should leave her
因为我值得找个更好的女人
'cause I deserved a woman better than that.
但多丽丝欣德来我家那晚你妈妈不在
But your mother wasn't at my house the night Doris Hind came to my door.
嗨 你好 玲女士
Hey. Hi, Miss Wring.
多丽丝当时是个伤心欲绝的年轻女子 她妈妈刚刚过世
Doris was a heartbroken young woman whose mama had just died.
她的母亲科拉帕特森在弥留之际告诉她
Her mother, Cora Patterson, told her on her deathbed
她其实是我女儿
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表