剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
妮娜
Nina.
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
- 罗宾 你好吗 - 嗨
- What's up, Robyn? - Hey.
这是雷吉的叔公
This is Reggie's great-uncle.
是 格雷老爹
Yeah, Papa Grey.
我很高兴你来了 雷吉总是说起你
I'm glad you're here. Reggie talked a lot about you.
雷吉在哪
Well, where Reggie at?
这边
This way.
他的小孩就像我和莫德佩蒂
His little children like me and Maude Petit was
当年在伯德特的样子
down in Burdette.
怎么…
How come--
你们怎么把他放在这里
How come y'all got him in here like this?
他是被人枪杀的
Somebody shot him.
没人告诉我 没人说
Ain't nobody tell me. Didn't n-- Didn't nobody say.
- 没人给你打电♥话♥ - 没人说
- Nobody ain't call you? - Nobody said.
我觉得没有 不 我不记得了
No, don't think so. No. I-- I don't remember.
我不记得了 好像没有
I-I don't remember. I don't think so.
雷吉 天啊
Oh, Reggie. Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 雷吉
Oh, God, Reggie!
老天爷啊 不
Please, God, no.
求你了
Please.
求你了 雷吉 请起来吧 不要死啊
Please, Reggie. Please, get up. Don't be dead.
请不要死
Please, don't be dead.
他来了
There he is.
- 是 我要送他回家 - 应该由我来送的
- Yeah, I'ma take him home. - I'm supposed to take him.
是 他不喜欢你 说你把他的东西弄乱了
Yeah, well, he don't like you. Says you messed up his stuff.
我到的时候他那堆东西已经很乱了
His stuff was already messed up when I got there.
是 你给弄得更乱了
Yeah, you made it worse.
对 他还偷了我的一、二 只给了我三
Yeah. And he-- he-- stole my one, two and just give me three.
- 他在说什么 - 我不知道 你们知道他是疯子
- What's he talking about? - I don't know. You know he crazy.
让罗宾送他吧
Let Robyn take him.
你很快就会到家的 皮托老爹
You'll be home soon, Pitypapa.
好 来吧 我带你去搭巴士 然后送你回家
Aight, come on. I'll take you to the bus and get you to your house.
雷吉稍后会来吗
Reggie gonna come later?
会 他会去的
Yeah, he gonna be there.
你还好吗
You all right?
雷吉真的死了
Reggie really dead?
是
Yeah.
是谁杀了他
Well, who killed him?
没人知道
Nobody know.
我要查出凶手
I'ma find who did it.
我发誓
I swear.
我发誓
I swear.
(根据沃尔特莫斯利的著作改编)
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表