剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
科伊狗 我以为我们要去夜钓鲶鱼呢
I thought we was going night fishing for some catfish, Coydog.
没错 小子
We is, boy.
我得先去跟女朋友打个招呼
I gotta say hi to my girlfriend first.
哪一个 夏洛特小姐还是鲁比小姐
Which one? Miss Charlotte or Miss Ruby?
是玛丽小姐
Miss Mary.
为什么我们去钓鱼前要跟她打招呼
Well, why we got to say hi to her before we go fishing?
我答应过要帮她付房♥租的
Well, I promised I would help her pay her rent.
小子 来吧
Come on, boy.
嘿
Hey, hey!
你知道牧师是怎么说罪恶的吗
You know what the preacher say about sin?
怎么说的
Yeah.
这就是罪恶
Well, this is it!
嗨 科伊狗
Hey, Coydog!
嗨
Hey!
好久不见啊 -是
It's been a while. -Yeah.
我一直在范克里夫一边搞伐木事业
I've been doing some logging up in Van Cleve
一边还在喝波旁威士忌
while my still leaks its bourbon.
麦肯先生 你大晚上 把这小孩带来这里不太合适吧
Isn't he a little young to be in here at night, Mr. McCann?
才不是 我已经七岁了 是个大男孩
No, I'm seven years old. Big boy.
是这样吗
Is that so?
我要照看他几天
I took him for a couple of days
因为他妈妈要去新奥尔良照顾他爸爸
'cause his mama had to go to New Orleans to look after her father.
你是来见谁的
And who you here to see?
玛丽小姐 我们来帮她付房♥租
Miss Mary, to help her pay her rent.
玛丽小姐
Miss Mary!
我在 迪莉亚小姐
Yes, Miss Delia.
麦肯先生是来"帮你付房♥租的"
Mr. McCann here to "help you pay your rent."
我这就下来
I'm coming.
大男孩 你想不想去洗个澡
You wanna go take a bath, big boy?
是的 夫人 -跟我来
Yes, ma'am. -Come with me.
小子 你要听迪莉亚小姐的话 -好的
You mind Miss Delia now, boy. -All right.
是
Yeah.
今晚好好爽爽
Good time tonight!
马蒂斯 -在 迪小姐
Matrice. -Yes, Miss D.
请给浴缸倒几桶热水好吗
Could you please bring a couple of buckets of hot water for the tub?
但要晚些时候才有人洗澡
But nobody taking a bath until late.
这是为我们的殿下准备的
It's for our royal highness.
来吧 我来帮你准备
Come on. Let's get you ready.
大男孩 水够热吗
Is the water hot enough for you, big boy?
你为何把浴缸搬到这个大房♥间里
How come you got your bathtub out in the big room?
这浴缸以前是放楼上的 但后来洛蕾塔小姐搬来了
Well, it used to be upstairs, but then Miss Loretta moved in,
楼上没空房♥间了
and there wasn't room up there no more.
总之 这里离热水更近
Anyways, down here is closer to the hot water.
好吧
Okay.
你真是这世上最可爱的孩子
You are just the sweetest child.
我都想带你回家了
I wanna take you home with me.
好的
Okay.
老是这样 混♥蛋♥ 老是这样
Every time. Motherfucker. Every time.
行了 总有人要输
Come on, now. Somebody gotta lose.
你们这帮该死的老千
Goddamn cheaters!
混♥蛋♥ 过来
Come here, motherfucker!
住手 把他们拉开 不许在这里打架
Stop that! Break those men up! There ain't no fightin' in here!
看我不揍扁你 混♥蛋♥ 看你还敢不敢出老千
You're mine, son of a bitch! You gonna cheat again?
你别伤害他 他是我男人 -我要杀了你
Don't you hurt him! That's my man! -I'll fucking kill you!
宝贝 过来
Come here, baby.
嘿 皮托老爹
Hey, Pitypapa.
你在吗
You in there?
进来吧
Come on in.
你想开枪打我吗
You fixing to shoot me?
不 我
No, no, no, I...
我把这个拿过来是给自己准备的
I took this here out for myself.
看看你
Look at you.
所以你和新朋友出去了
So, you been out with your new friend?
是的
Yes.
那我为何不朝自己开一枪
Then why not shoot myself, huh?
我是说 你曾是我拥有的一切 而现在一切都结束了
I mean, you all I ever had, and now that's over.
所以你要去死
So, you set on dying?
我想不出还能做什么
I can't think of nothing else to do.
你为何一定要做些什么
Why you got to do anything?
因为你是我唯一爱过的女人
Because you the onliest woman I ever loved.
我不是回家了吗
And I came home, didn't I?
你不会失去我的
You can't lose me.
你永远是我唯一的男人
You gonna always be my only man.
但如果你想死 那就让我亲手开枪杀了你
But if you wanna die, then let me shoot you myself.
因为杀了你以后 我也会自我了断
'Cause right after that, I'll put the bullet in my own heart.
不
No. No.
舅公 为什么
Uncle, wh...Why...
这么晚不睡觉在干什么
What...What you...What you doing up so late?
安文洛马♥克♥思♥
Unwin Lomax.
谁
Who?
安文洛马克斯把亚瑟米尼打倒了
Unwin Lomax beat down Arthur Meany,
然后莫莉小姐捅死了他
and Miss Molly stabbed him and killed him.
做噩梦了
A nightmare?
一开始不是那样的
Didn't start out that way.
我当时在浴缸里
I was in the tub.
马蒂斯小姐正在给洗澡水加热
Miss Matrice was heating up the bathwater.
热水使寒意消退了
The hot water was taking off the chill.
所有人都在大笑 微笑还有
And everybody was laughing and smiling and...
那是我感到最安全的时刻
I don't think I ever felt safer.
但是一如既往 这安全感转瞬即逝
But, as usual, it ain't last.
对不起我回来太晚了
I'm sorry I'm so late.
但我之前给你打电♥话♥的时候 你说一切都好
But when I called you earlier, you said everything was okay.
是都好
It is.
这杯威士忌是帮我再次入眠的
This whiskey here just to help me get back to sleep.
如果你想的话 可以在罗杰家过夜
You could've stayed over at Roger's if you wanted to.
不 我应该早点回来 不该丢下你一个人的
No, I should've been here. I shouldn't have left you alone.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
不必悲伤
No need for sorrow.
年轻和恋爱都没什么错
Nothing wrong with being young and in love.
恋爱
In love?
我看到那个男孩看你的眼神了
I see how that boy look at you.
我和罗杰还不熟
Me and Roger barely know each other.
你凌晨4点30才回家 这可不算不熟
4:30 in the morning say different.
不 我们只不过
No, we was just...
随便了 我们只是一起玩而已
Whatever. We was hanging.
他对你好吗
He good to you?
好
Yes.
你们是你情我愿啊
Well, you willing, he able.
对此我拒绝回答
I am pleading the fifth on that one.
总有一天你会回忆起这件事的
Well, one of these days, you'll look back on this,
那时候你会有不同的看法
and you'll see different.
我已经长大了 明白什么是爱 所以
Well, I'm old enough to know what love is, so...
是吗 谁教你的
Really? And who taught you that?
你
You.
我爱你 托勒密 真的
I-I love you, Ptolemy. I do.
而且我敢肯定 如果我再年长20岁
And I bet that if I was 20 years older,
你再年轻50岁
and you were 50 years younger,
我能想象我们会在一起 你和我
I could...I could see us being together, you and me.
你曾经对谁有过那种感觉吗
You ever...You ever felt like that about somebody?
我想我对第一个小女友莫德有过这种感觉
My first little girlfriend, Maude, I guess.
是 你也知道我对森希的感觉
Yeah. And you know how I feel about Sensia.
是
Yeah.
但是你
But you...
你是
You the...
你是第一个爱我的女人
You the first woman that ever loved me.
爱我 无
Loved me un...un...
无条件
Unconditional?
是 就是无条件
Yeah, that. Unconditional.
是
Yeah.
我希望当我再次神智不清时 还能记得这种爱
And that's the kind of love I...I hope I remember when I slip back.
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表