剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
得到了他的女人 我的女人
I got his woman, my woman.
开着他的车
Driving in his car.
睡他的床
Sleeping in his bed.
他的孩子和我的孩子都管我叫爸爸
His child and mine, both of them call me daddy.
什么
Wh-Wh-What?
那天是谁在巷子里看到了我
Who saw me in that alley?
把枪拿出来 小子 用枪对着他
Pull out your gun, boy! Draw on him.
嘿 看着我 是谁在巷子里看到了我
Hey! Look here. Who saw me in that alley?
报纸上可没说有目击者
Newspapers didn't say nothing about no damn witnesses.
古洛先生 你相信恶魔吗
Do you believe in the devil, Mr. Gulla?
你的恶魔就在我这里呢
I got your devil right here.
对 听着 我要拿走这些金币
Yeah. Now, I'ma take these gold coins.
我想我还会继续和妮娜在一起 明白吗
And I think I'ma go ahead and stay with Nina, yeah?
然后你要告诉我那天晚上是谁看到了我
And then you gonna tell me who saw me that night.
我不会告诉你这个混♥蛋♥任何事
I ain't telling your punk ass shit.
听着
Now...
如果你不把钱给我并告诉我想知道的事
...if you don't give me that money and tell me what I wanna know,
我就掐死你
I'ma choke your old ass out.
然后我会去痛揍那个自大的贱♥人♥罗宾
And then I'ma beat that stuck-up bitch, Robyn,
直到她把你所有的金币和秘密全都交给我
till she give up all your gold coins and secrets.
罗宾 不行
Robyn, no!
天啊
Oh, man.
你这个老家伙力气还挺大啊 -所以我还活着
You're strong for an old man. -That's why I'm still here.
是了 你以为你能打赢我
Yeah, you think you can beat me?
那我不清楚 但我绝对能一枪毙了你
I don't know about that, but I can sure as hell shoot your ass.
嘿 等等 老家伙
Hey, hold on, old man.
森希在这里用这支枪射中了她的丈夫
Sensia shot her husband with this here.
嘿 见
Hey, hey! Sh...
什么
What?
你这老混
You mother...
我不能让他伤害罗宾
Oh, I couldn't let him hurt Robyn.
干掉他 小子 在他逃走前干掉他
Get him, boy! Get him before he escape!
快啊
Hurry up!
不好
No, no, no.
天啊
Oh, God.
妈妈
Mama?
你不能让他伤害罗宾
You can't let him hurt Robyn.
森希
Sensia?
他和对我施加私刑的人一样坏
He ain't no better than the men who lynched me.
不 皮托 不 我们可以去游泳
No, Pity. No! We can go swimming.
不许他们打架
Stop them men from fighting.
叔 你总是对我说
You always told me, Unc...
家人是你的一切
family all you got.
加油 宝贝 -干掉他 小子
Come on, baby. -Get him, boy.
嘿
Hey!
该死 -来人啊 他看起来不对劲
Fucking...-Somebody! He don't look right.
该死
Fuck!
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么回事 -来个人救救我
What's this? -Someone help me.
来个人救救我 -嘿 叫救护车
Somebody help me. -Hey, call an ambulance!
你干什么 -我是想救你
What you doing? -I'm trying to help you.
滚 那是我的东西 给
Get off. That's my shit, man. Give...
我是想找人救你 住手 -我要杀了你
I'm trying to get help for you! Stop! -I'ma fucking kill you.
住手 放开我
Stop! Let me go!
松手 放开我
Give it! Let me go! Let me go!
嘿 你 离开那个人 小偷
Hey! You...You! You, g-get away from that man, thief!
走开
Get away!
我要叫救护车 -你去死吧
I'm gonna call an ambulance. -Fuck you!
天啊
Oh, God.
你 我打中你了
You...I got you. I got your ass.
我 打中他了 雷吉
I got...I got him, Reggie.
我 他会付出代价的
I...He gonna pay.
没错 你会
That's right. You're gon...
跑吧
Run.
跑吧 对了 跑吧
Ru...Run. That's right, run.
请帮帮我 我 能行的 这个混♥蛋♥
Please help me. I ca...I c...I got this...this...this motherfucker.
他会 付出代价 他 会付出代价的
He gonna...He...He gonna pay. He...He gonna pay.
当心了 小子
Look out, boy!
科伊
Coy?
结束了 皮托 -放下武器
It's over, Pity. -Put down the weapon!
结束了 -交给我吧 格雷先生
It's over. -I got it. Mr. Grey.
格雷先生 我要你把武器放下
Mr. Grey, I need you to lower that weapon.
我要你立刻放下武器
Need you to do it right now.
明白吗
You understand me?
我支持你 格雷先生 我支持你
I see you, Mr. Grey. I see you.
有我在呢
I got you. I got you.
有我在
I got you.
他没有武器了 -有我在
He's clear. -I got you.
天啊
Oh, Lord. Lord. Oh, Lord. Oh, Lord.
老天爷啊
Lord have mercy.
有我在 格雷先生
I got you, Mr. Grey.
跟我走吧 好吗 跟我走
Walk with me. All right? Walk with me.
跟我走
Walk with me.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每一句话 都可以在法庭上作为指控你的不利证据
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney...
(六个月后)
格雷先生
Mr. Grey?
格雷先生 能听见吗
Mr. Grey, can you hear me?
格雷先生
Mr. Grey.
撒旦
Satan.
我们在地狱吗
Is we in hell?
你好吗
How are you?
我战胜了恶魔 很厉害吧
Beat the devil. Ain't that something?
是的 你赢了
Yes, you did.
皮托 你感觉如何
How you feeling, Pity?
科 伊狗
C-Coy...Coydog.
我 完成了你的要求
I d...I done...I done what you asked,
而且宝贝依然是宝贝
and...and the treasure stayed a treasure
因为它沾染过鲜血
'cause it was anointed in blood.
我一直知道你能完成
I always knew you would.
嘿 老爷子
Hey, old man.
雷吉
Reggie! Reggie!
你感觉怎么样
How you feel?
雷吉
Oh, Reggie.
雷吉 真抱歉
Reggie, I'm so sorry.
为什么道歉
Sorry about what?
我 忘了
I...Oh, I...I...I forget.
叔叔 你没什么可道歉的
Ain't nothing to be sorry about, Uncle.
你尽力了
You did the best you could.
我 想是的 对吧
I...I guess I did.
别费力气 舅公
Don't fight it, Uncle.
我可以帮你拿
I can get that for you.
罗宾
Robyn.
春天里的第一只鸟
First bird of spring.
全体起立
All rise.
请坐
Sit, please.
我已研读了案卷 我认为案情明了
I have studied the briefs presented, and it seems clear to me
这次会议之后我就能对本案进行全面裁决
that after this meeting, I will be able to adjudicate this case in its entirety.
我想借此机会重申
Well, I would like to take this opportunity
我反对巴内特女士的团队提供的特殊证据
to renew my objection to the special entry into evidence Ms. Barnet's team offers.
法官大人 托勒密格雷先生的遗嘱 清楚地阐明了
Your Honor, it is stated clearly in Mr. Ptolemy Grey's will
如果有人对他的遗愿提出诉讼 那么这条证词就必须公开
if a suit is brought against his wishes, this testimony must be brought to light.
毕竟我们开会 就是为了检验他遗愿的有效性
After all, we are here to test the viability of his last wishes.
你不必告诉我为什么要开会 林女士
You don't need to tell me why we're here, Ms. Liem.
我认为格雷先生的请求完全可以作为证据
I see no reason why Mr. Grey's request cannot be entered into evidence.
无论巴内特女士或她的律师怎么说
No matter what Ms. Barnet or her lawyers say,
只有一种方法可以解决
there can be only one resolution
格雷先生所谓的最后遗愿的有效性问题
as to the question of the validity of Mr. Grey's so-called last wishes.
我这里有33份证词
I have here 33 statements
来自邻居 朋友
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表