剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
Nina wanted to get her mind together. She asked me to take 'em.
她把他们送来和我们一起住
She sent them over here to stay with us.
她给了你多少钱这么做
And how much she paying you for that?
雷吉存了点钱 她只给了我孩子们的伙食费
Reggie saved up a little bit of money. She only gave me enough to feed them.
雷吉被杀时警♥察♥传唤你了吗
Police call you when Reggie got killed?
他们传唤了妮娜
They called Nina.
她当时很害怕 所以叫我陪她一起去的
She was so scared, she asked me to go with.
他们跟你说了什么
And what they tell you?
有人朝他头部开了一枪
That somebody had shot him in the head.
小子 你有什么要说的
What you got to say, boy?
我不是小子
I ain't no boy.
听着
Listen here.
我去了银行 开了一个支票账户
I went down to the bank, and I opened up a checking account
给你 这小子 雷吉的妻子和孩子 以及其他一些人
for you, the boy, Reggie's wife and kids and a few other folk.
然后我让罗宾来当 那个叫什么来着
And I made Robyn here the... What you call that?
签名人 -签名人
A signatory. -Signatory.
所以她会给你写一张 900美元的支票 每月一次
So, she gonna be writing you a check for $900, once a month.
罗宾 -对
Robyn? -Yeah.
这足够你付账单和其他费用了
It's enough for you to pay your little bills and stuff around here.
算我给你留点钱 -你为什么不让我自己写支票
Something left over for you. -Why don't you let me write my own checks?
因为你想把我从自己的房♥子里赶出去
'Cause you tried to get me dragged out my own house
然后把我关到养老院里
and locked up in the old folk's prison.
舅舅 我只是想帮你
Uncle, I was trying to help.
希里说你疯了 他说你住在肮脏的环境里
Hilly said that you were crazy. He said you were living in filth.
他告诉你他偷我的钱了吗 -我没偷你的钱
He tell you he stole my money? -I ain't steal from you.
我给了雪莉玲50美金 我知道
I gave Shirley Wring $50, and I know that
是因为她来我家把钱还给了我
'cause she come by my house and paid it back to me.
你偷了剩下的一半 -你说我是小偷
You stole half the rest of it. -You calling me a thief?
当着你的面 -给我坐下
To your face. -Sit down!
坐下
Sit down.
罗宾大约一周后会打电♥话♥给你
Robyn gonna call you in about a week.
如果你想要这钱就说一句 如果不说的话
If you want the money, just say so. If not...
她甚至都不是我们的亲人
She's not even blood to us.
我只是觉得让一个外人 来插手我们家族里的事情是不对的
I just don't think it's right to have some stranger doing our family business.
所以说我是个外人
So, I'm a stranger?
我给你打扫房♥子 做饭
I cleaned your house, made your meals.
我为你做的比希里还多 你还称我为陌生人
I do more for you than Hilly ever did. You gonna call me a stranger?
你何不带这些孩子
Why don't you take these children
去商店里给他们买♥♥点糖吃
down to the store and get 'em something sweet?
走吧
Come on.
来 我们走 我们去商店 -好的
Come on, let's go. We going to the store. -Okay.
小子 -干吗
Boy. -What?
不如我们到门廊去 我们可以轻松地聊聊
Why don't you meet me out here on the porch? Let me rap with you.
那么 希里 你做了没
So, Hilly, d'you do it?
是
Yeah.
但我没想到你会发现
But I ain't...I ain't think you was gonna know it.
如果我知道你会数数我就不会偷你的钱了
Like, I wouldn't have stole your money if I knew you could count.
希里亚德 -怎么
Hilliard. -Yeah?
你真的觉得可以偷别人的东西
Do you really think it's okay to steal from somebody
只是因为他们不知道你在偷
just 'cause they don't know you doing it?
我是说 对
I mean, yeah.
我是说 这有什么差别
I mean, what difference it make?
他们不知道的话就没受到伤害
If they don't know it, then it don't hurt 'em.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
什么 再次抱歉我拿了你的钱
What? Sorry I took the money again.
希里的事我很抱歉 舅舅
I'm sorry about Hilly, Uncle.
从来没有一个男人教他明辨是非 我
He just never had a man to teach him right from wrong. I...
是 我本该是教他的那人
Yeah. I could've been that man.
那时你够忙的了
You had enough on your plate back then.
我本该帮助这小子的
Well, I still should've been here for the boy.
本该帮助你们所有人
Should've been here for all y'all.
听着 如果我给你们一笔钱
Look here, if I gave you some money,
你可以安排一次聚会吗
you think you could pull together a little gathering?
也许邀请参加雷吉追悼会的那些人
You know, maybe the folks who was at the repass.
把他们找来 -为了什么
Get 'em to come back? -What for?
我只是有几句话想说
I just want to say a few words.
我不知道 舅舅
Well, I don't know, Uncle.
我不知道谁还在或谁想来
I don't know who's around or would even want to.
你可以试试看吗 -好 我试一下
Could you try? -Okay. I'll try.
车马上到了
Car be here soon.
能走了吗 -当然
You ready to go? -Sure.
我会打给你
I'ma call you.
(亚特兰大社区学院)
这是什么
What's this here?
《福布斯》 这是一本 关于百万富翁和亿万富翁的杂♥志♥
Forbes. It's a magazine about millionaires and billionaires.
是的 我知道《福布斯》是什么 我是说 你为什么看这个
Yeah, I know what Forbes is. I mean, what you doing with it?
有一篇关于电子竞技的文章
There's an article on e-sports.
这里面
Here?
那是什么
What's that?
竞技游戏 就是电子游戏
Competitive gaming. You know, video gaming.
我以为你设计游戏 -为了交房♥租
I thought you designed games. -To pay my rent.
但玩游戏要比设计游戏赚得多
But there's more money in playing than designing.
你坐在那玩游戏就能赚钱
You can make money sitting around playing games?
上一次英雄联盟比赛的观众 比超级碗的还要多
The last League of Legends competition had more viewers than a Super Bowl.
《福布斯》称 去年有十名游戏玩家 赚了超过一千万
Forbes says that last year, ten gamers made more than ten million.
美元
Dollars?
主要来自赞助 但对 先生
Mostly endorsements, but yes, sir.
难以置信
I'll be damned.
很了不起
Ain't that somethin'.
她来了
There she is.
你真的很喜欢她
You really like her, huh?
是的 先生 我喜欢她的坚强 也很漂亮
Yes, sir. I like how tough she is. Pretty too.
那你知道她以前被本该爱她的人伤害过
Well, you know she been hurt by folks supposed to love her before?
我知道
I know.
我要拿到高中学历证书了
I'm getting my GED.
你毕业了
You graduated?
是 我通过了 -好吧 恭喜
Yeah, I passed. -All right. Congratulations.
意料之中 -我们该去庆祝一下
Oh, no surprise there. -You know, we should go celebrate.
我要先去见比利 我答应他了
I need to go see Billy first. I promised him.
好 那见完他再去
Okay, well, after then?
任何你想去的地方都没问题
Anywhere you wanna go.
(你可以会很多运动 但你不会打拳击)
比利 -格雷先生
Billy. Billy! -Mr. Grey.
你来这里做什么
What you doing over here?
我想和你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you.
聊什么
About what?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
好吧
All right.
尼可 能从后面给我们拿几瓶啤酒来吗
Niko, would you grab us a couple of beers from the back?
(南亚特兰大拳击俱乐部)
所以兄弟 什么风把你吹来了
So, who dropped you off, man?
罗杰道斯正在和罗宾约会
Roger Dawes. You know, he going out with Robyn now.
罗杰 他以前经常为雷吉工作
Roger. He used to work for Reggie from time to time.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
是 我是说 她有可能找个更糟的
Yeah. I mean, she could do worse.
我跟警方说了雷吉的事
You know, I talked to the police about Reggie.
他们对于一个黑人在街上被枪杀毫不在意
They could give a damn about a Black man getting shot down in the streets.
即使他们知道那黑人根本没在街上乱跑
Even if they know that Black man didn't run the streets.
你不用在街上跑 就会被杀
You don't have to run the streets to get killed in 'em.
我知道
Don't I know it.
但是
But...
但是什么 -雷吉被杀前曾告诉我
But what? -Reggie told me before he got killed,
他想他得离开这里了
he was thinking he was gonna have to leave town.
所以呢
So?
所以我想知道是谁杀了我的侄子
So, I wanna know who killed my nephew.
为什么呢
What for?
如果有人杀了你所爱的人 你会怎么做
What would you do if somebody killed one of your loved ones?
有一天 雷吉告诉了我关于
One day, Reggie told me about...
妮娜前男友的一些事
Something about Nina's ex-boyfriend.
刚从监狱里出来的那个 -所以他早跟你说过这事
The one just got out of prison? -So, he already talked to you about this?
他跟我说了一些 但不是很多
He told me some, but, you know, not...not...not a lot.
那人叫什么
He ain't had no name.
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表