剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
They came inside?
是谁啊
Well, who was it?
一个熟人
A man I used to know.
什么人
What man?
你知道是什么人
You know what man.
街角的黑人兄弟吗
One of them niggas hang out up on the corner?
不…不是 是…
No-- No-- No. It's--
是你出生前我们就认识了
It-- It's-- It's-- It's-- It's somebody from before your time.
- 是谁啊 - 科伊狗
- Who was? - Coydog.
教我数学和识字的人
Man who taught me my figures, how to read.
是 科伊狗吗
Yeah. Okay. Coydog, huh?
你在追忆往昔啊 好吧
You talking about the old days. Uh-huh. Okay.
外面还有人打架
There was a fight somewhere out there too,
因为我听到哐当声大作
'cause-- 'cause I heard a lot-- a whole-- whole bunch of clanging, you know.
还有牛铃♥声♥
Them cowbells-- cowbells was ringing.
格雷老爹 你喝水吗
Do you want some water, Papa Grey?
我觉得出门前得给你理个发 叔叔
I think we're gonna have to shape you up before we present you to the world, Uncle.
不…我喜欢这样
No, no. l-- I-- I like it like this.
是啊
Yeah.
你有点像弗雷德里克道格拉斯 我来帮你
Got a little Frederick Douglass going. Let me help you out.
叔 我刚才说 妮娜她不喜欢住在这一带了
So like I was saying, Unc, Nina, she ain't too happy around here no more.
所以我想带她和孩子们
So, I was thinking of packing her and the kids up
搬去德克萨斯州
and moving on down to Texas.
行 好吧
Yeah. All right.
你怎么看
What you think about that?
如果是另一个人来时不时看望你 你觉得可以吗
Think it'd be all right if somebody else came to check on you from time to time?
可以…越多越好
Yeah. Yeah. The more the better.
雷吉 那个女人怎么了 那边那个
What's wrong with that woman, Reggie? Over there.
小声点
Lower your voice.
你看到了吗 她脖子上有个大瘤子
You see she got that big old lump on her neck
好像要长出一个脑袋一样
like a head about to grow out of it?
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她没事 格雷老爹 请安静
Nothing wrong with her, Papa Grey. Just be quiet.
我为什么要安静 是她脖子上长了个像葡萄柚的东西
Why I got to be quiet when she got something that look like a big grapefruit
大到快要掉下来
about to bust out of her neck?
- 我想知道她怎么了 - 托勒密
- I wanna know what's wrong with her. - Ptolemy?
- 你不想 - 托勒密格雷
- Don't you? - Ptolemy Grey?
是 女士 来吧 叔
Yes, ma'am. Come on, Unc.
- 什么 - 我们去看医生
- What? - Let's go to the doctor.
- 你得让他闭嘴 - 非常抱歉
- You need to shut him up. - I'm so sorry.
她说什么
What she say?
你为什么让我进来
Why you got me in here
外面那个女人脖子上有那么大个东西呢
when that woman out yonder with that big old thing on her throat?
那是潘恩女士
Well, that's, Ms. Pine,
她患的病叫甲状腺肿大以及甲状腺感染
and she's got what we call a goiter and a thyroid infection.
我们在准备送她去医院
And we're just prepping her for a trip to the hospital.
科伊狗以前说过 医院就是黑人去死的地方
You know, Coydog used to say hospital where Black folk went to die.
作为一名住院医师 我几乎是住在医院里的
Well, as a resident I practically lived in a hospital,
不管怎么样 我还活得好好的
and somehow I made it out alive.
是 但你没那么黑
Yeah, but you ain't but so Black.
手完全痊愈了 真了不起
Hand's completely healed. It's amazing.
我都说了 谁也别想给我扎针
Told ya. Ain't nobody sticking needles in me,
把我的手包扎得像头暴躁的猪
wrapping my hand up like it's a ornery hog.
格雷先生
Well, Mr. Grey…
你这个年纪的人受了这样的烧伤
People your age, with a burn like that,
一般要好几个月才能痊愈
would take months to heal.
我好得快
No, I heal fast.
棉花田里的黑人老家伙可不能请病假
Old Black man in the cotton fields, he can't be playin' sick.
想当年 我在夏季的一天里 能摘136公斤棉花
Once upon a time I could pick 300 pounds of cotton on a summer day.
其他黑人兄弟都中暑晕倒在了土地上
Them other niggas be passing out in the dirt from the heat.
我可不会
Not me.
我一直工作到6月的满月出现
I worked till the June moon come up.
6月的满月
The June moon.
据说在这个故事里 他当时才12岁
The way they tell the story is that he was only 12
就从三角洲地区离家北上了
when he came up from the Delta up north.
- 他光着脚走了… - 不对 我是用跑的
- He walked barefoot-- - Uh-uh! I ran.
他跑…
He r--
格雷先生
Mr. Grey.
你还记得我小时候 住在你那栋楼里的事吗
Do you remember when I used to live in your building when I was a kid?
不记得
No.
你不记得了啊 我以前在万圣节去你公♥寓♥门口要糖果
You don't remember when I used to trick-or-treat by your apartment door
你给的是苹果
and you-- you'd give out apples.
- 苹果 - 对
- Apples? - Yeah.
不记得
No.
拜托 格雷老爹 你记得
Come on, Papa Grey. You remember.
记得什么
Remember what?
我失陪一下
Excuse me one second.
- 卡玛尔女士 - 是 医生
- Ms.-- Ms. Kamal? - Yes, Doctor?
格雷先生 你想喝汽水吗
Mr. Grey, would you like a pop?
胡椒博士
Dr Pepper?
胡椒博士 没问题
A Dr Pepper? You got it.
卡玛尔女士 请你带格雷先生去零食间 拿一罐胡椒博士
Mrs. Kamal, could you please take Mr. Grey to the snack room
- 给他喝好吗 - 好
- and get him a Dr Pepper? - Yes.
来 我扶你
Yep, I got you.
跟我来 亲爱的 我们给你拿汽水去
Come with me now, honey. We'll get you a soda.
- 好 - 你来吗
- All right. - You coming?
不了 我要和他聊聊
No, I'ma talk to him for a minute.
你知道他会对你说什么吧
You know what he's gonna tell you, right?
你得减肥了
You need to lose some weight.
他病情恶化 我知道
He's slipping, I know.
不 恶化不是问题 是恶化的速度
No, it's not the slipping. It's the rate of the decline.
才过了几周 他已经衰退到…
Only a few weeks, and he's already deteriorated--
你不必跟我说 你不…
You don't have to tell me. You don't--
陪在他身边的人是我 只有我
I'm the one that's there, right there with him. The only one.
嘿 但除此之外 他身体上…
Hey, but otherwise, physically he's--
他比我们俩都健康
He's healthier than either one of us.
我是说 他的手、他的康复能力
I mean… his hand, his recuperative ability.
你看 所以我推荐这项研究
And see, that's-- that's why I suggested this study
他们因此对他很感兴趣
and why they're interested in him.
听着 鲁宾医生想和你们俩谈谈
Now, Dr. Rubin wants to sit with the both of you.
他会提供一些检查 也许会要求他做几项测试
He'll offer some examinations, maybe ask for some tests.
像实验小白鼠吗
Like on a guinea pig?
听着 据我所知 鲁宾医生有许多成功病例
Look, I am told that Dr. Rubin has had lots of success
病人都是像你叔叔这样的人
with patients just like your uncle.
首先 没有人像我叔叔一样
First off, ain't nobody just like my uncle.
是
Yeah.
米尔顿 你什么意思
What you saying, Milton?
你是说我该赞同这些测试 这是正确的选择
You telling I should go along with these tests? That's the move?
我只是说鲁宾医生对老年痴呆症的了解
All I'm saying is that this Dr. Rubin knows more about dementia
是我认识的人中最深刻的
than anyone I've ever met.
是的
Yeah.
- 就只有这些了 - 就这些了
- That's all you got for me? - That's all I got.
除了另外那种选择
Other than the alternative.
看 是科伊
Look, it's Coy.
科伊狗
Coydog!
- 什么 - 嘿 科伊 我来…
- What? - Hey, Coy! I'm coming--
格雷老爹
Papa Grey!
叔 你干什么呢
What you doing, Unc?
你得小心点 老爹
You've got to pay attention, man.
嘿 老混♥蛋♥
Hey, motherfucker.
兄弟 怎么这么凶
What's up with all the loud talk, partner?
这老家伙怎么回事 他迟钝吗
The fuck wrong with this old man? He slow?
没有 他老了 你怎么回事
Nah, he old. What's wrong with you?
姐妹 这小子真烦人
Girl, this nigga be getting on my damn nerves.
- 回你的破车里去 - 我叫他昨天打电♥话♥
- Get back in this piece of shit. - I told him to call yesterday.
他没打
He didn't do that.
女士们好啊 你们是要去蒂娜餐厅吗
Hello, ladies! Are y'all going down to Miss Deena's?
老爷子 你可真会撩妹啊
Is you a player, Granddad?
我大约有90年没去过蒂娜餐厅了
I ain't been to Miss Deena's in about 90 years.
她一定也很想你吧
I bet she miss you too, huh?
- 我都不知道餐厅在哪了 - 你若仔细找一定能找到她
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表