剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
不了 谢谢你 女士
No, thank you, ma'am.
转过来 宝贝
Here, baby.
我帮你擦一下
Let me get that for you.
你真美
Looking good.
谢谢你
Bless you.
我欠多少钱
How much I owe?
不必担心这个
Don't you worry about that.
好了 没关系
All right. It's okay.
要我读给你听吗 -我识字 撒旦
Would you like me to read it to you? -I can read, Satan.
(遗体捐赠)
(愿意将我的身体用于进一步)
这里说你想拥有我的身体
Says here you want ownership of my body.
这是基础协议 对
That's the basic agreement, yes.
但不要我的灵魂
But not my soul.
我要灵魂没用 格雷先生 -好
I have no use for a soul, Mr. Grey. -Good.
因为我需要自己的灵魂
'Cause I'm gonna need mine.
我叫你撒旦 你怎么不介意呢
How come it don't bother you when I call you Satan?
这项研究有大量资金支持
There's a lot of money behind this research.
个人信托 大药厂 有大量的财富和特权
Individual trusts, big pharma, plenty of wealth and privilege.
我认为你只是在说出真实的想法
I assume that you're just calling it like you see it.
这里还说我光是签字就能得到五千美元
Also says here I get $5,000 just for signing.
是 我也许能进一步提高这个数字
Yes, I could probably bump that up.
不 别西卜 不要
No, no, no, Beezel, no.
我相信你的钱 已经买♥♥到了很多黑人的灵魂和身体
I'm sure your money bought plenty of Black souls and bodies.
但是我不卖♥♥
But I ain't selling.
我和你只是在互惠互利
Me and you, we just trading favors.
我得让这份合同体现这一点
And I need this here contract to say that.
你开心就好 -不止如此
If it makes you feel better. -And that ain't all.
你说我打了下一针后
Now you say when I get this here next shot,
我的记忆就会全部恢复
that's gonna bring all my memories back?
是的
Yes.
我到时候再签字
Well, that's when I sign.
格雷先生 很抱歉 这是不行的
Mr. Grey, I'm sorry, but it doesn't work like that.
我得要拿到签过字的同意书 才能给你打最后一针
I need a signed release before I give you the last dose.
听着
Listen here.
我有很多事要做
I got a lot of things to do,
我需要恢复记忆才能办到
and I need my memory to do it.
全部的记忆
All of it.
给我恢复记忆
Give me that...
我的身体就归你
this body is yours.
我今天去不了
I won't make it today.
我醒来后感觉很累 回头再去找你们几个姐妹
I woke up feeling pretty tore down, so I'll catch you ladies next time.
(学习小组 罗宾 你在哪)
巴内特女士 格雷先生找你
Miss Barnet, Mr. Grey needs you.
你干什么 走开 好了 让我走
What you doing? Get off. Okay. Let me go.
不 住手 放开我 滚
No! No, stop it. Leave me alone! Get...
救命 -拜托 请镇静
Help! Help! -Please. Calm down, calm down.
放手 放开我
Get the fuck off of me.
能放开我吗
Can you get the fuck off of me?
该死的
Goddamn.
怎么了
What is it?
陪我完成治疗好吗
Stay with me through this?
格雷先生 我要把床放倒了 好吗
Mr. Grey, I'm gonna lean you back now, okay?
来
Here we go.
好
Okay.
开始了 好
Here we go. All right.
问你件事 撒旦
Tell me something, Satan.
好 什么事
Yeah, what's that?
你喜欢这份工作吗
You enjoy your work?
准备好 格雷先生
Brace yourself, Mr. Grey.
(空车 德士)
我想坐在这里晒一会儿太阳
Think I'm gonna sit out here for a while in the sun.
想和我一起的话请便
You welcome to join me if you want.
是 没关系 因为她习惯等待了
Yeah, and that's all right because she's used to waiting.
你在干什么
What you doing?
我正要给比利发短♥信♥
I'm about to text Billy.
为什么
For what?
我得去妮茜家取我剩下的东西
I got to go to Niecie's house to get the rest of my stuff.
你还在生气吗
You still mad, huh?
你认为我犯了一个错
You think I made a mistake.
你在乎我怎么想吗
What you care about what I think?
你的想法对我来说很重要
What you think is very important to me.
那些人根本不在乎你
Them people don't give a shit about you.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
那你为什么不听我的话
Then why you ain't listen to me?
我本可以带你离开的 你为什么让他们那样折磨你
I could've got you out of there. Why you let them people fuck with you like that?
你记得第一次在追悼会上 见到我时的情景吗
You remember when you first met me at the repast?
我身上是什么气味
What'd I smell like?
如果你叫我去妮茜的房♥间
What if you had told me to go in Niecie's room,
翻看她柜子最上面的抽屉 把红袜子拿给你会怎样
look in the top drawer of her bureau and bring you the red socks?
你觉得我能记住这些吗
You think I would have remembered any of that?
不 但某个人可以给你洗澡 我可以自己去取袜子 所以
No, but somebody could give you a bath, and I could get them socks for myself, so...
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
是 之前是雷吉照顾我 现在你照顾我
Yeah, Reggie took care of me. Now you doing it.
我们来交换一下
So let's flip this.
换什么
Flip what?
如果你身上散发着恶臭会如何
What if it's you who smelled like body waste?
你话说了一半就会忘记要说什么
You who can't remember from one word to the next.
你有一副成年女子的身体 却有儿童的智力
You who got the mind of a child in a grown woman's body.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
别说你会从窗户跳出去
And don't say you'd jump out a window,
因为你根本不记得如何开窗
'cause you can't even remember how to open the damn thing up.
这个病就是这样
And that's how this thing is.
你不知道该恨病情还是恨自己
You don't know whether to hate your condition or to hate yourself.
这些你都感受到了
You felt all that?
是 无时无刻
Yeah. All the time.
那个女人又来了 -谁
Here come that woman again. -Huh?
那是玲珑的玲
That's W-R-I-N-G.
不敢相信 这是你第二次来还我钱了
I can't believe this the second time you come over trying to give me this money.
我第一次来的时候你在睡觉 所以我只能改天再来
The first time you were asleep, so I had to come back.
是这样 太阳一下山我就犯困 我当时睡下了
Well, you know, sun go down, my eyes get heavy. I was in the bed.
我是个乡下小子
I'm a country boy.
我习惯了日落而息
I'm used to goin' to bed when the sun go down.
日出而作
When the sun rise, I get up and get at it.
听起来像我父亲一样
You sound like my father.
他说"早睡早起 你这一天就能做完更多事"
He said, "Early to bed, early to rise. You can get more done during the day."
没错 确实如此
That's right. Sure enough is.
你很诚实 因为我
And you honest 'cause I be...
说实话 我甚至不记得借给你这笔钱了
Tell the truth, I ain't even remember loaning you this money.
我向你保证过的
Well, I gave you my word.
看见这笔钱了吗
You see this money here?
我甚至不知道借给了她这笔钱
I didn't even know I had loaned her this money,
但雪莉就算很麻烦也要还我钱 很了不起吧
but Shirley went out of her way to pay me back. Ain't that somethin'?
真好 玲女士
Real nice, Miss Wring.
我只是不想辜负格雷先生的善意
Just trying to return Mr. Grey's kindness.
还有 你在银行时有一枚漂亮的戒指
And you had this pretty ring at the bank.
我记得那是个宝贝
I remember that. It was a treasure.
是我父亲60年前送我母亲的
My father gave it to my mother 60 years ago.
你带着吗
You got it with you?
带着呢
Uh-huh.
我知道不应该随身带着 可是
I know I shouldn't carry it around, but...
从我想起那枚戒指时起
Ever since I remembered that ring,
我就希望能再次遇到你
I said, "I hope I run into her again,"
因为我在口袋里找到了这个
'cause I found this in my pockets.
罗宾 过来
Robyn, come here.
好 我来了
All right. I'm coming.
看这个 -我来了
Look at this. -I'm coming.
看见没
See this here?
这就是工艺 这是个艺术品
This is craftsmanship. This here's a work of art.
天啊 真美
Wow. It's really beautiful.
美丽的戒指配美丽的女人
A beautiful ring for a beautiful woman.
我得去购物了 所以 -给 拿去
Well, I got to go shopping, so... -Here. Take this.
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表