剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
The kind of doctor that-- that got Dr Pepper, I hope.
嘿 要我陪你们吗
Hey, y'all need me to come with?
不 你已经迟到了 接下来交给我吧
Nah, you're running late as it is. I got it from here.
- 好吧 - 小心台阶
- All right. - Watch your step.
- 我晚些把你的包带来 - 好
- Well, I'll bring your bags by later. - All right.
需要我的话就喊一声 好吗 再见 格雷先生
Just holler if you need me, all right? Bye, Mr. Grey.
欢迎 跟我来
Welcome. Follow me.
那真漂亮
That-- That's nice.
你见过这样的东西吗
You ever seen anything like it?
当然…见过…
Oh! Oh! Oh, yeah. Yeah.
- 来吧 - 看这个
- Well, come on. - Look at this.
医生很快就来
The doctor will be right with you.
- 想喝点什么吗 - 请给我一罐胡椒博士
- Can I get you something to drink? - A Dr Pepper, please.
你好 格雷先生 我是鲁宾医生
Hello, Mr. Grey. I'm Dr. Rubin.
很高兴见到你
It is so nice to meet you.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
雷吉诺德洛伊德
Reginald Lloyd?
不 不是雷吉 罗宾巴内特
No. Not Reggie. Robyn Barnet.
雷吉突然去世了
Reggie passed suddenly.
我很遗憾听到这个
I'm so sorry to hear that.
洛伊德先生是照顾格雷先生的人 对吗
Mr. Lloyd was Mr. Grey's caretaker, yes?
我想你可以这么称呼他
I guess you could call him that.
- 我该如何称呼你呢 - 家里帮忙的朋友
- And what should I call you? - Just a family friend helping out.
好吧 很好 格雷先生 终于见到你了 真好
Okay. Good. Mr. Grey, it is so great to finally meet you.
是 我很好 谢谢
Yeah, I'm fine, thanks.
理应如此
Well, as you should be.
所以他们才向我推荐你 因为你非常强壮
That's why you were referred to me, because you're so strong.
太对了
Damn right, I am.
不过我也听说你有些健忘
Although, I have been told that you have been forgetting things.
- 我能记住重要的事 - 比如
- I-- I remember what's important. - Such as?
我知道什么是对的和什么是错的
I know what's right and what's wrong.
这确实很重要
That is very important.
但你记得今天早餐吃的是什么吗
But do you remember what you had for breakfast this morning?
或是今天原本打算做的杂务
Or the chores that you had planned for today?
格雷先生 你记得回家的路吗
Do you remember the way home, Mr. Grey?
有一件事你必须记住
There's one thing you need to remember.
有时候我就是想要忘记
Sometimes I just wanna forget.
我理解
I understand.
巴内特女士 我…
Miss Barnet, I--
我应该简单介绍一下自己的工作
I should tell you a little bit about what I do.
我和一群专家共事 他们在努力治愈
I work with a group of specialists who are trying to cure
阿尔茨海默病的某些方面 以及其他形式的老年痴呆症、衰老
certain aspects of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, senility.
我们的研究取得了很大成就
And we've come very far in our research.
就算是暂时的 我们基本上可以
We can virtually, if only temporarily,
完全治愈几乎所有形式的老年痴呆症
eliminate almost all forms of dementia.
- 我们什么时候回家 - 等等
- When we gonna go home? - Hold up!
医生还没说完呢
The doctor not done talking.
在使用两剂我们研发的药物之后
After two doses of the drug that we've developed are administered,
格雷先生在一周内
Mr. Grey, within a week's time,
就会想起他所知道的一切
will remember everything that he has ever known.
他会知道很多细节
He'll know details
连你我这样的普通人都不可能记得的细节
that you or I or any normal person couldn't possibly remember.
这些话你和雷吉说过吗
Did you tell Reggie all this?
很遗憾 没有
Sadly, no.
没有 我们本来是把这次对话 留在今天这次咨♥询♥时说的
No, we were saving this discussion for today's consultation,
我们也会讨论一些更复杂的方面
where we would have also broached the more… complicated aspects
有关这次决定 也就是弊端
of this decision, namely the drawbacks.
有什么弊端
What's the drawbacks?
我认为这个对话最好还是一对一
I think that that conversation is best left in a one-on-one
在我和格雷先生之间进行
between Mr. Grey and myself.
一对一 那怎么可能
A one-on-one? How that supposed to work?
谢谢你 奥尔嘉
Thank you, Olga.
在研究初期 我们研发出了另一种疗法
Early on in our research, we developed another treatment.
它不能令人100%清醒 但它确实提供了认知力
It doesn't provide 100% lucidity, but it does provide cognizance.
能用简单易懂的话说吗
You mind saying that in simple English?
简言之 治疗能让格雷先生清晰地思考
In short, the treatment will give Mr. Grey the ability to think clearly
做出自己的决定
and to make his own decisions.
也许我们可以下周回来再答复你
Maybe we could, you know, come back next week and tell you then.
巴内特女士 请容我说几句
Miss Barnet, if I may.
我知道这是个艰难的决定 但我从他的医生报告上得知
I know that this is very difficult, but his own doctor's reports tell me
他正处于这项治疗能够治愈的边缘
that he's on the very edge of what this procedure can reverse.
到了下周 也许甚至明天
By next week, maybe even tomorrow,
他的病就治不好了
he'll be too far gone.
那你要给他什么 一个药片什么的吗
So, what you give him? Like a pill or something?
不…是打一针
No. No, it's a single shot,
效果大约能持续12到24小时
the effects lasting 12 to 24 hours approximately.
没有副作用
There are no side effects.
但这种治疗方法只起一次作用
But the treatment will only work once.
效果消失后 再次治疗就完全无效了
Once it wears off, treating him again will do absolutely nothing for him.
这个人说他也许能帮你恢复记忆力
This man say he might could help you remember again.
甚至能想起科伊狗的宝贝在哪吗
Even where Coydog's treasure is at?
他想给你打一针
He wanna give you a shot
帮你自己来理解这些疯狂的疗法
to help you make sense of all of this crazy shit for yourself.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想要知道
I-- I wanna know.
不是吗
Don't I?
是的 格雷先生
Yeah. You do, Mr. Grey.
舅公 你还好吗
Uncle, you good?
奥尔嘉
Olga.
美国环保局还必须决定
The EPA must also determine
多氟烷基物质是否应被定义为 清水中的有毒污染物
whether PFAS should be designated as toxic pollutants under the Clear Water Act.
如果多氟烷基物质被定义为有毒 那美国环保局必须设立标准
If PFAS are designated as toxic, then the EPA must establish standards
来限制多氟烷基物质的工业排放…
to limit discharges as PFAS from industrial sources…
天啊 这房♥间里灰尘好多
Dang, this room is dusty.
到处都是死蟑螂
Dead roaches everywhere.
你把电视关了
You turned the TV off.
对 那就是我想做的
Yeah. That's what I was trying to do.
你不怕找不回那个频道了
You ain't worried you gonna lose the channel?
怎么找不回 它就在电视上
How I'm gonna lose it? It's right there on the TV.
你知道我是谁吗
Well, do you know who I am?
你是我的 不
You are my-- No.
你是妮茜好闺蜜的女儿 被派到这里来
You are Niecie's best friend's daughter who was sent over here
帮我打扫卫生的
to help me clean up.
我之前在这里放了很多东西 是吧
I used to have a lot of stuff in here, huh?
对 是我和比利弗雷尔斯一起打扫的
Yeah, me and Billy Freres cleaned it.
- 比利 - 是
- Billy? - Yeah.
雷吉的朋友
Reggie's friend.
是 对
Yeah. Right.
雷吉去世了
And Reggie is dead.
有人杀了他
Somebody killed him.
你记得这个
You remember that.
他们知道凶手是谁吗
They know who it was?
不 没人知道
No, nobody know for sure.
警方根本不在乎
The cops don't even care.
他是在哪里遇害的
Where he get killed at?
戴尔玛环路旁的巷子里
Down in the alley by Delmar Circle.
你有车吗
Have you got a car?
没有 但我能叫一辆来
Nah, but I could call one.
叫吧
Do that.
我想去雷吉遇害的地方看看
I wanna go see where Reggie got killed at.
但是医生给你打的针可能只有半天效力
But the shot the doctor gave you only gonna last maybe a half-day,
然后你又会开始健忘了
and then you'll forget again.
而且你已经是四小时前打的针了
And you had it about four hours ago already.
那你最好快一点了
Well, I guess you better hurry up then.
- 到了 - 是 先生
- This it? - Yes, sir.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好 就是你完全变了
I am. It's just, you know, you're so different.
是吗 我感觉没有什么不同
Really? I don't feel no different.
你为什么走这么快
Well, why you walking so fast?
打扰一下 先生
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表