剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
She pulled me out of a deep, deep hole.
我算是收养了她
And I...I sorta adopted her.
但比起我那些亲人们 我更信任罗宾
But I trust Robyn with my life, way more than I trust my own kinfolk.
我理解你对这个女孩的感情 但其他人认同这种观点吗
I understand your feelings for this girl, but do others share your conviction?
也就是说 你的家人们
Namely, your family?
他们有多大机率会对遗嘱进行诉讼
What are the chances they'll contest?
100%
One hundred percent.
我有个外甥女 她有个没用的儿子
I got a niece who got a no-account-ass son.
我还有个曾甥被杀了
I got another great-grandnephew that got killed,
留下了两个孩子和一个妻子 具体情况我还不确定
left two children and a wife, which I ain't sure about.
但我知道我留给他们任何东西 都会被他们挥霍掉
But I do know that anything I leave to them, they gonna piss away.
你确定要这样做吗
You're sure about this?
是 他们不知道该如何处理这样一笔钱
Yeah, they don't know how to handle money like that.
我会给罗宾制定一些具体的指示
So, I'ma leave some specific instructions with Robyn,
但他们还是会说我疯了
but they still gonna say I was outta my mind.
在我看来 你的头脑很清醒
You seem of sound mind to me.
还可以设立一个信托基金 来满足法♥院♥的要求
And a trust could be set up that would satisfy the courts,
如果你家人们没有希望继承遗产的话
if not any expectations on your family's part.
太好了 这就是我想要的
Good! That's what I want.
好了 现在还有件事需要你帮忙
All right. Now, there's one more thing that you can help me with.
这地方看起来还是老样子
Place still look the same.
这盒子里的东西都是关于你的
What's in this here box is all about you.
先生们 你们的钥匙
Gentlemen, your keys.
科伊狗 我找到宝藏了
Coydog, found the treasure.
布拉瑟金鹰金币
The Brasher Doubloon.
我父亲的记录显示
My father's records indicate
格雷先生在40年前申报了这枚钱币
that Mr. Grey declared this coin 40 years ago.
作为他的财产
As his property.
尽管我们劝他不必缴税 但他还是缴了
He paid the taxes, even though we advised against it.
现在值多少钱
The current worth?
一千七百二十九万
17.29 million.
美元 -对
Dollars? -Yes.
另外一个盒子里还有七枚价值较低的钱币
And there are seven other less valuable coins in another box,
也是用相同的钥匙打开
and the same keys work on that.
现在先别管那些钱币
Let's not worry about them right now.
但是我们先把这枚金币兑现
But we're gonna get the ball rolling by cashing this here one in
然后用这笔钱 设立一个信托账户 由罗宾管理
and turning that into a trust account that Robyn here manage.
不 我们得谈谈 -别担心
No, no, no. We need to talk about this. -Don't worry. Don't worry about it.
别担心 我没有发言权吗 -你当然有
Don't worry? Don't I get a say? -Of course you do.
那谢谢你了 但不了 谢谢
Then, thank you, but no thank you.
你问他干什么 听着 你现在什么都不用做
Why are you asking him? Look, you ain't gotta do nothing just yet.
是 但如果之后我还是不想管呢
Yeah, but what if I still feel the same way later?
尽管这可能会让格雷先生失望
As disappointing as that may be to Mr. Grey,
但我可以保证 这个信托基金 将会被妥善保管
I assure you, the trust will remain in good hands.
此话怎讲
How...How so?
如果你拒绝担任管理人之职 那这个责任就落到我身上了
Well, if you refuse custodianship, the responsibility will simply fall to me.
如果她拒绝的话
If she refuse.
这和你已经在做的有什么分别
How is this any different than what you already doing
你帮我管理鳄鱼包里的钱
with my alligator bag money?
那钱存在银行里 而卡在你那
That money's in the bank, and you hold the card.
听着 我知道这是很多钱
Look, I know it's a lot of money.
这是一大笔钱 我不能和它扯上关系
It's a fucking fortune. I can't be messing with that.
但这钱都在我的遗嘱里
But it's all in my will.
你要做的事都写在这里了 就像我和你在一起一样
Everything you need to do is right there. It'd be just like I'm there with you.
是 但你会不在的
Yeah, but you won't be.
听着 大家都有份
Look, everybody gonna get their piece.
你会得到一大笔钱 然后每个月的工作就是写支票 有工资的
You gonna get a chunk, then a salary to write checks every month.
雪莉玲 比利弗雷尔斯 他们都能分到点
Shirley Wring, Billy's friends, they gonna get something.
就像是你将照顾所有人
It's...It's...It's like you gonna be taking care of everybody.
你怎么能指望我去做所有这些事
How you expecting me to do all that?
律师说的话我几乎一句也听不懂
I couldn't even barely understand a word the lawyers was talkin' about.
你比那个房♥间里所有人都要聪明 再说了 摩西什么都知道
You smarter than anybody in that room. Plus, you know, Moishe know everything.
所以我就该信任他
And I'm just supposed to trust him?
不信他就去问别人意见 你如果想 也可以多听几种
If you don't, get a second opinion. Third if you want.
你没在听我说话 我不想要那钱
You're not hearing me. I don't want the money.
一点都不想要
I don't want any of it.
你之前也不想来我家
You didn't wanna come to a house smell like shit,
这里臭味熏天 虫子到处爬
bugs treading all over everything,
和一个疯到神智不清的老头说话
talking to a crazy old man didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground neither,
但你还是做了
but you did.
你这么做是因为你是唯一能做到的人
And you did it 'cause you was the only one could do it.
我这么做是因为我别无选择 我无家可归
I did it 'cause I had to. I ain't had nowhere else to go.
我打扫这里是因为 我不想待在肮脏的环境中
And I cleaned up this mess 'cause I didn't wanna stay in it.
我这么做不是因为我是圣人
I didn't do it 'cause I'm some kind of saint,
而你一直
and still you keep on...You keep on...
一直什么 -把我看成我不是的那种人
Keep on...Keep on what? -Seeing me for something that I'm not!
我看到的就是真实的你 -不 你没有
I see you for who you is! -No, you don't!
我所做的一切 都与你有关
Everything I've done, it's been about you.
而不是与我或者我的感受有关
Not about me or how I feel.
因为如果你看到真实的我
'Cause if you...If you really saw me,
你会发现我才17岁 我还没准备好
you would see that I'm 17 years old, and I'm not ready.
你对我做的 和科伊狗对你做的一模一样
You doing to me what Coydog did to you.
所以我才了解你的感受 -那你为何还让我这样做
That's why I know how you feel. -Then why you making me do it?
你想做什么都可以 好吗
You free to do whatever you want, okay?
我只是想让你考虑一下
I'm just asking for your consideration.
只是考虑一下 也许我知道我在说什么
Just consider, just maybe, just maybe, I know what I'm talking about.
什么事 进来吧
What's up? Come on.
妈妈
Mom.
罗宾 -罗宾
Robyn! -Robyn!
嗨 -嗨
Hi! -Hey.
嗨 皮托老爹 比利 -抱歉
Hey, Pitypapa. Billy. -I'm sorry.
罗宾
Robyn.
妮娜来了吗
Nina here?
她会迟到一会儿
She a little bit late.
所以 我们要在客厅里举♥行♥活动
So, we gonna have it in here in the living room?
不会像上次那样来很多人 所以我想这里可以
Well, not as many people gonna come as last time. So I thought, yeah.
你准备吃的了吗 -在后院
You got some food? -Out back.
皮托老爹 你怎么了
What happened to you, Pitypapa?
我是说 你不像以前那样精神错乱了
I mean, you not as feeble-minded as you was,
但你也不是以前那个你
but you're not the same man you were before neither.
我不是了
I ain't?
不
No.
嗨 -妈咪
Hey! -Mommy!
天啊 你们看起来很好
Oh, my God! You guys look so nice.
怎么了
What's wrong?
阿蒂拿走了我的娃娃 还扯她的辫子
Artie took my doll and pulled her pigtails.
亚瑟 你对妹妹的娃娃这样做了
Arthur, did you do that to your sister's dolls?
是 但她把我的玩具枪扔在地上了
Yeah, but she threw my play gun on the ground.
才没有 -好了
Nuh-uh. -All right, okay.
好了 嘿 -你做了
Okay. Hey. -You did.
我认为解决这件事的唯一办法是
I think the only way to settle this is
看你们谁能吃下最多的冰激凌 好吗
to see which one of you can eat the most ice cream, huh?
好耶 -我带他们去商店
Yeah. -I'll take 'em to the store.
给你们买♥♥冰激凌 -谢谢你 罗宾
Get you some ice cream. -Thanks, Robyn.
你来吗
You coming?
不了 宝贝 我要留在这里跟格雷老爹谈谈
No, baby. I'm gonna stay here and talk to Papa Grey.
求你了 -然后我们一起吃饭 好吗
Please? -Then we're gonna all eat together, okay?
好
Okay!
孩子们真可爱
Beautiful children.
是 他们是我最重要的人
Yeah. They're my heart.
你介意我们去后面聊吗
You mind if we go in the back and talk?
不介意 请便 -好
No, go ahead. -Okay.
走吧
Come on.
我理解这
I understand this...
上次我们在个房♥间时 真是可怕的经历
Last time we was here, this room here was hell.
是 -但是 来吧 进来
Yeah. -But, come on. Come on in. Come.
那也是我们第一次真正♥见♥面
That was the first time you and me actually met each other too.
是 我不是不想见你 只是
Yeah, it's not like I never wanted to. It's just that...
雷吉不想让我去见你
Well, Reggie, he didn't want me coming over.
他说他不想让我看见你当时的样子
Said he didn't want me to see you in the condition you was in.
我猜到了 -是
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表