剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
that she was my child.
科拉曾经是我的女朋友
Cora had been my girl for a while,
但当我遇到了森希后 我抛弃了科拉
but I left her when Sensia came into my life.
但我知道多丽丝是我女儿
But I could see Doris was mine.
但我却没有拥抱她
But I ain't hug her.
我没有打开门说"快进来"
I ain't throw open my doors and say, "Come on in!"
我说的是
I said...
"对不起 你妈妈一定是搞错了"
"I'm sorry, but your mother must have been mistaken."
我当着她的面关上了门
And I closed the door in her face.
当她下楼时遇到了森希
As she went down the stairs, she ran into Sensia.
我老婆从这姑娘脸上看到了我的影子
And my bride could see me in her face.
她搂着那个哭哭啼啼的女孩
She put her arms around that blubbering girl
把她带回楼上
and brought her back upstairs.
森希爱她 而我却没有
Sensia loved her where I couldn't.
我只是讨厌她 因为打扰了我们的生活
I just resented her and her interruption into our lives,
我还把这种厌恶表现出来
and I showed it.
直到死的时候 多丽丝都恨我
Doris hated me till her dying day.
她42岁就死了
She was 42 years old.
但我没去参加她的葬礼
But I didn't go to her funeral
因为她死了几年后 我都不知道她死了
'cause I didn't even know she was dead for a few years.
但我叫你们来不是为了聊我的烦恼
But I didn't call y'all here to talk about my troubles.
我告诉你们多丽丝的事是有原因的
But I tell you about Doris for a reason.
这是非常不公平的
It is a great injustice that I stand here
我站在这里而雷吉躺在冰冷的地下
while Reggie lay in the cold ground.
他是个好人 值得过好的生活
He was a good man who deserved a good life.
值得有爱他的老婆和孩子
He deserved the loving wife and children.
他不该承受这样的命运
He ain't deserve the fate he got.
我欠雷吉一条命
I owe Reggie my life.
这是一笔沉重的债务 我打算全额偿还
And that is a deep debt that I intend to pay in full.
因此我叫你们来作证
So, I called y'all here to bear witness
我 托勒密罗伯特格雷 会尽我所能
that I, Ptolemy Roberts Grey, will do everything I can
去确保雷吉的血脉能在这个
to make sure Reggie's bloodline has every chance
人们对黑人生死 漠不关心的世界里有每一个机会
in a world where folk don't give a damn whether we live or die.
如果这些孩子长大后 能有他们父亲的一半那么好
If these children grow up to be half the man their daddy was,
那这里的所有人就会在一个
then everybody here'll be in a...a wor...
所有人就会生活在
Everybody here'll live...
所有人就会生活在一个世界
Everybody here will...will live in a world that...
一个所有人的生命在这世界
Everybody's life i-in...in the world...
我们将生活在一个更好的世界
We'll...We'll live in a world that will be a better...better place to live in.
谢谢大家 我们去吃东西吧
Thank y'all. Let's eat.
你还好吗
You all right?
不 但这是应该的
No, but that's as it should be.
那个女孩 多丽丝
That girl, Doris.
我女儿多丽丝
My daughter, Doris?
你女儿多丽丝
Your daughter, Doris.
这么久以来 你从没想过去补偿她吗
In all that time, you ain't never try to make things right with her?
一次都没
Not once?
没有
No.
她发生了什么事 怎么死的
What happened to her? How she die?
她自杀了
She committed suicide.
你现在讨厌我吗
You hate me now?
你知道不该问我这个
You know better than to ask me that.
罗杰决定要和我认真发展
You know, Roger decided to get serious with me
他开始把我们当成男女朋友在说
and started talking about us like we a thing.
你们没在交往吗
Well, you is, ain't you?
我可不想听这些
I do not want to hear that.
你告诉他钱的事了吗
Tell him about your money?
什么钱
What money?
所以你决定好了
So you done made up your mind about that.
我们现在能别谈这个吗
Can we please not talk about this right now?
我仍然相信你会回心转意的
I still got faith you gonna come around.
看他们
Look at 'em.
他们妈妈哪去了
Where their mama at?
嘿
Hey!
我看看能不能找到她
I'll see if I can find her.
你穿着裙子
You got a dress on.
妮娜
Nina?
格雷老爹 -你自己在这干吗呢
Papa Grey. -What you doing out here by yourself?
大家都去后院吃东西了
Everybody in the back where the food's at.
是 我只是在思考
Yeah, I was just...I was just thinking.
我想谢谢你留下来 我希望我说的一些话是对的
I wanna thank you for staying. I hope I said a few things right.
很多都对
More than a few.
能听出来 知道吗 你有多爱他
You could hear it, you know? How much you really loved him.
我不是唯一一个
Well, I wasn't the onliest one.
差得远呢
Far from it.
是 他也很爱你 我希望你知道这点
Yeah. He really loved you too. I hope you know that.
我知道
I do.
事实上 他因为太爱你了
Matter of fact, he loved you so much
所以当他发现 有另一个男人对你心怀不轨时
that when he found out another man had his eye on you,
他决定带你搬到德克萨斯去生活
he decided he was gonna move you down to Texas.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
这是他告诉我的最后一件事
One of the last things he told me.
你怎么回答的
What did you say?
你觉得我该怎么回答
What you think I should've said?
我不知道
I don't know.
我去了雷吉被杀的地方
You know, I...I went down there where Reggie got murdered,
我找到了一个目击凶案全过程的女人
and I found the woman who seen what happened.
她说凶手是棕色皮肤 头发短而尖
She said the man what did it was brown-skinned with short, spiky hair
那人眼睛的地方有一道疤
and had a scar over his eye.
她听到名字了吗
Did she hear a name?
我没看到雷吉的卡车停在前门那边
I don't see Reggie's truck parked out front here.
你自己开车过来的
Drive yourself over here?
不是
No.
所以有人送你过来
So you was dropped off then.
对
Yeah.
是你家那个朋友阿尔弗雷德
Family friend, Alfred?
我要进去了
I'm going inside.
你告诉阿尔弗雷德
Did you tell Alfred
雷吉打算带你和孩子们搬到德州去了吗
that Reggie was planning on moving you and the kids to Texas?
我没告诉任何人雷吉的打算
I didn't tell anybody about Reggie's plans for us.
雷吉被杀那晚阿尔弗雷德和你在一起吗
Was Alfred with you the night Reggie was killed?
格雷先生 我是个好女人 是个母亲
I'm a good woman, Mr. Grey. A mother.
子弹穿过雷吉大脑的时候 阿尔弗雷德和你在一起吗
Was Alfred with you when that bullet tore through Reggie's brain?
我是个好女人
I'm a good woman!
阿尔弗雷德为什么入狱
What was Alfred in prison for?
你说什么 谁告诉你的
What? Who told you that?
这不算回答
That ain't no answer.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你有没有告诉他雷吉想把你带走
Did you tell him Reggie was trying to take you away?
没有 我 -他怎么说的 你必须留下来
No, I...-What he say? You got to stay?
他怎么跟你说的 你是他的女人
What he tell you? That you was his woman?
你哪都不许去 你属于他
That you wasn't going no goddamn where? That you belong to him?
你知道他要行凶吗 -不
Did you know? -No!
那你怀疑过吗
Well, did you suspect?
我问过他 -他怎么回答的
I asked him. -And what he say?
他打了我耳光
He slapped me.
把我打倒在地
Knocked me down.
这就是你抓住不放的男人
And that's the man you wanna cling to?
我那时才13岁
I was 13 years old.
我遇到阿尔弗雷德时刚满13岁
I'd just turned 13 when me and Alfred met,
他
and he...
我该对这样的男人说什么呢
What am I supposed to say to a man like that, huh?
我真的爱过雷吉
I loved Reggie. I did.
我爱他 但是
I do, but...
但和阿尔弗雷德在一起 只是
but with Alfred, it's just...
我无法解释
I just...I can't explain it.
不管真♥相♥是什么 我发誓我不知情
Whatever the truth is, I swear I didn't know.
所以我现在该怎么做
So, what am I supposed to do?
我叔叔科伊狗曾说
My uncle Coydog used to say,
"你得让河流顺其自然"
"You got to let the river take its course."
这句话什么意思
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表