剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
我给医生打电♥话♥了
I called the doctor.
刚刚吗
Just now?
是你发高烧 然后又开始喊叫的时候
When your fever spiked and then again when you started screamin'.
他怎么说
What'd he have to say?
护士说用酒精帮你擦身
The nurse said to rub you down with alcohol.
医生说你醒了就带你过去
Doctor said to bring you in when you wake up,
简直胡说八道
which is some bullshit.
放轻松
Easy now.
不 你无权跟我说这话
No. You know, you don't get to say that to me.
你把我吓死了 我都不知道你还会不会醒来
You scared the shit out of me. I didn't know if you was gonna wake up.
如果我知道会出这种事 我决不会让你接受治疗的
If I'd known this was gonna happen, I would've never let you do it.
点头的人是我 不是你
I'm the one said yes, not you.
那我去打电♥话♥
I guess I'll make the call.
把衣服穿好
Get your own self dressed.
蒙娜丽莎
Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa
男人这样称呼你
Men have named you
仅仅因为你那神秘而悲伤的微笑
Is it just because Your sad and mystic smile
仅仅因为你很孤独
Is it only 'cause you're lonely
男人责怪你
Men have blamed you
你的眼中
Is in your eyes
这套西装哪里找到的
Where you find that suit?
喜欢吗 -喜欢
You like? -Yeah.
胡子也刮得很干净 不错嘛 皮托老爹
Clean-shaven, too. Not too bad, Pitypapa.
是 不像以前那么合身了
Yeah, it don't fit like it used to.
我瘦了一些 但是
I done shrunk a little bit, but...
天啊 真香
Damn. Smells good in here.
炉子上的瓦斯刚刚关闭了
The gas was just turned off on the stove.
我下去又给打开了
I got down there and turned it on again.
你比勤杂工还厉害
You better than having a handyman.
我感觉好久没有吃东西了
I feel like I ain't et in a month of Sundays.
我爸爸以前也这么说
My daddy used to say that.
你♥爸♥爸在哪
Where is your daddy?
死了
Dead.
你妈妈呢 -也死了
Your mama? -Her too.
你之前告诉过我 对不对
You told me that before, didn't you?
我第一次见到死人时六岁
I seen my first dead body when I was six years old.
我的小女朋友莫德佩蒂 在柏油纸棚里烧死了
My little girlfriend, Maude Petit, burnt up in a tar paper shack.
我妈妈不得不抓住我 我才没有冲进去救她
My mama had to hold me back to keep me from runnin' in there and save her.
你现在记得了
You remember that now?
是 但我不是记得自己记得那种记得
Yeah, but I don't remember like I remember remembering.
而且不是一切都记得
And not everything.
好像我想不起来的事被关在一扇门后
It's like the things I can't recollect is behind this closed door.
我能听见记忆的声音 但看不见 摸不着
And I can hear my memories, but I can't see 'em or touch 'em.
就像科伊狗的宝贝
You know like Coydog's treasure
还有雷吉
and Reggie.
我知道他告诉了我一些事 但我听不清楚
I know he told me some things, but I can't quite hear 'em right.
所以我认为当我听清时 我就能想明白一些事
So, I think when I do, I'll be able to figure some stuff out.
比如
Like what?
比如他为什么被杀
Like, you know, why he got killed
也许甚至还有谁杀了他
and maybe even who killed him.
汽车20分钟后到
Car will be here in 20 minutes.
准备好
Be ready.
刚刚发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
这里没有鱼
There ain't no fish in here.
格雷先生
Mr. Grey.
你很有型 感觉如何
You look very sharp. How you feeling?
非常好 这是事实 -很好
Never better. And that's fact. -Good. Good.
巴内特女士
Miss Barnet.
你的记忆怎么样
How's your memory?
还是有点模糊 但我知道现在几点
I'm still a little foggy, but I know what time it is.
而且我更有力气了 走路稳得多了
And I'm stronger. Lot more stable on my feet.
这是很好的消息啊
Well, that's very good news.
只有不到10%的病人会有身体上的改善
Less than 10% of our patients experience a physical improvement.
那看来我很走运 不是吗
Well, that make me one of the lucky ones, don't it?
是 请跟我来
Yes, yes. Please, this way.
走吧
Come on.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你就打算坐在那里点头 微笑
So you just gonna sit there nodding your heads, smiling,
好像他没有发高烧 大汗淋漓 喊救命
like he wasn't burning with fever and sweating like a pig, crying for help?
听着 他对第一针反应如此强烈
Look, his intense response to the first shot did...
令我们很惊讶
It took us by surprise.
但这种药物就是这样
But that...That is just the nature of this beast.
还是很糟糕 他差点就死了
It was still messed up. He could have died.
请放心 格雷先生从来没有生命危险
I assure you that Mr. Grey's life was never in danger.
我们凭什么相信这一点 -听着 这些只是副作用
Yeah, why should we believe that? -Look, these are merely side effects.
噩梦 神志不清 这些并不罕见
Night terrors, delirium, they're not uncommon,
会在几天后减弱
and they will abate in a few days.
那发烧呢
So what about his fevers?
发烧还会时不时发生 大部分会在夜里
His fever will return from time to time. Mostly at night.
需要监控护理
It'll need to be monitored and managed.
我应付得了发烧
The fever I can handle.
让我受不了的是脑子里的东西
What gets me is what's going on in my mind.
我一生的画面在脑子里快速旋转
It's a whole lifetime just spinning around in there,
但并不是全部
but not everything.
尤其是没有我受苦的那段记忆
Especially not the time when I was afflicted.
而你说我全都能记起来
And you said I would remember it all.
我们的疗程才刚到一半 格雷先生
Well, we're only halfway there, Mr. Grey.
你得打最后一针才能清除所有记忆障碍
You'll need the last injection before all blockages are cleared.
然后我就能想起一切
That's when all of it comes back?
对 多到你想象不到
Yes, more than you can ever imagine.
然后他就安然无恙了
So then he'll be, like, safe and sound?
是的 在这个实验疗程期间
For the duration of the trial, yes.
绝对的 -等等 说清楚
Absolutely. -Wait. Back up.
疗程期间 我以为你说能根治
For the duration? I thought you said this was a cure.
多亏了格雷先生这样的人
Thanks to people like Mr. Grey,
我们会最终会令全人类受益
we will ultimately move the human race, the entire species, forward.
数以百万计受这种病折磨的人 将会得到彻底根治
Millions of people that suffer from his disease will have a cure.
那他呢"疗程"结束后他会怎样
What about him? What's gonna happen to him after your "duration"?
最佳疗效平均持续四周
On average, peak effect lasts around four weeks.
四周 -有时是六周 甚至七周
Four weeks. -Sometimes six. Maybe seven.
到时候疗效结束 我就回到平常的样子
And that's when the party's over, and I go back to normal?
其实我们发现 取决于治疗强度
Actually, we have found, depending on the intensity of treatment,
在某些情况下
in some cases it can...
治疗可能会加速已经存在的认知衰退
accelerate the cognitive deterioration that was already taking place.
就是说我的大脑会变得比之前更糟糕
Meaning my mind's gonna be worse than it was before?
在记录的157份实验病例中
Out of the 157 trials we've logged,
没有一个病人和你的反应一样
not one patient has reacted the same.
而且从未有像你这样强壮的人接受过测试
And no one as strong as you has ever been tested.
这可不是什么积极的评价
That ain't exactly a ringing endorsement.
如果我们现在就离开呢 -我不建议这样做
What if we walk out this bitch right now? -I wouldn't advise it.
这是个很实际的问题
That's a pretty valid question though.
如果我现在就走会怎样
What if I was to leave out here right now?
如果你走了
If you did that,
你会在心理和身体上遭罪 和戒断症状差不多
you would experience some mental and physical reckoning not unlike withdrawal.
对你的年龄而言 这会很痛苦
And at your age, that would not be a pretty road.
我陪妈妈度过了两次戒断症状
I sat with my mama through withdrawal twice.
我能帮他挺过去 走吧 -如果你这么做 他的大脑还是会退化
I could get him through it. Come on. -If you do that, his mind will still fade.
他会恢复正常的 走吧 -如果你说那是正常的话
He gonna be back to normal. Come on. -If you can call it that.
小鸟
Bird.
见鬼去吧 你不需要他们 不需要这样的治疗
Fuck that. You don't need them. You don't need any of this.
小鸟 听我说
Bird. Bird. Listen.
我知道你是出于好心
I know your heart is in the right place.
但我必须完成治疗
But I got to finish this.
她是出于好意
She means well.
可是你说谎了
But you... have lied.
格雷先生 为了找到治疗方法 我愿意做任何事情
Mr. Grey, I would do anything to achieve a cure.
但我认为你已经知道这一点了
But I think that you already knew that.
那么
So...
有什么我需要签字的文件吗
You got something I need to sign?
有什么需要吗
Can I get you anything?
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表