剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
Well, what does that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以前也问过他同样的问题
I used to ask him the same thing.
他说"小子 我就在那河里"
He said, "We all in that river, boy.
河流知道该流向何方"
And the river know right where it's going."
嗨
Hey.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我喜欢你的演讲
I liked what you had to say in your speech.
听起来像你已经接受了生命中痛苦的过往
Sounds like you've come to terms with some truths in your life.
这我就不知道了
I don't know about that.
至少看起来你已经准备承认我是对的
Well, at least it seems like you're ready to admit that I was right.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
好人
A good man?
是 我坐在这里 握着你的手 就像我们有未来一样
Yeah, here I am sitting here holding your hand like we got a future
但我的医生说我时日不多了
when the doctor done told me my days is numbered.
你以为像我这样的老女人不知道
You think an old woman like me doesn't know
任何一天都可能是她的最后一天吗
that any day might be her last one?
见到你很高兴
It's been really great meeting you.
你去和客人聊聊吧
I'll let you go talk to your guest.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
我应该从没参加过 只有我一个白人在场的活动
I don't think I've ever been to an event where I was the only white guy there.
你刚才说的话非常感人
What you said in there was, was very moving.
坦率得令人难受
It was painfully honest.
不过有那么一两分钟 你似乎忘了自己要说什么
You did seem to drift there, though, for a minute or two.
对 我快不行了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm...I'm coming to the end.
托勒密 告诉我你为什么请我来
Tell me something, Ptolemy. Why did you invite me here?
老人们常说"你得给魔鬼应得的赞扬"
Well, the old folks used to say, "You got to give the devil his due."
你正在牺牲我的生命
And you are sacrificing my life.
你的牺牲将拯救 数以百万计的生命 托勒密
Your sacrifice will save millions of lives up the line, Ptolemy.
会吗
Will it?
我以前一直觉得 我必须拯救美国所有的黑人
I used to think I had to save all the Black folks in America
因为一个伟大的人偷了的某样东西
'cause of something a great man stole.
但你改变主意了 -没有
But you changed your mind? -No.
但我想明白了
I have figured out, though,
他想让我做的是赋予黑人们力量
that what he wanted me to do was to empower the peoples.
把这种恩赐传递给更多的人 直到每个人都
To pass on the blessing more and more until everybody was lifted...
得到幸福 失陪一下
Lifted up. Excuse me.
去吧
Yeah.
借过 -阿尔弗雷德古洛
Excuse me. -Alfred Gulla.
老头 你有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you, old man?
我去了我曾甥被杀的地方
I went to that place where my nephew was cut down.
那里有个女人告诉我说
I met a woman who said
一个头发很尖 眼睛上有疤的 棕皮肤男人杀了雷吉
a brown man with spiky hair with a scar over his eye killed Reggie.
别担心 我不会告诉任何人
Don't worry. I ain't told nobody.
至于警♥察♥们 他们才不在乎
And the police, they don't give a damn.
好吧 那你想怎么样
All right. So, what you want then?
我给了你女朋友一些钱
I gave your girlfriend some money.
不如你看一眼那钱 然后来我家找我
Why don't you take a look at that. Come on by my place.
也许我们能做个交易
Maybe we can make a deal.
什么样的交易
What kind of deal?
我得确保雷吉的孩子们能过上好日子
I need to know that Reggie's children gonna have a good life.
好日子的一部分就是 你不能出现在他们的生活中
And part of that means that you can't be in the picture.
我不能让杀害他们父亲的男人 抚养他们长大
Can't have them babies being raised by the man what killed their daddy.
那男孩是我亲生的 -这是她告诉你的
The boy is mine. -That what she told you?
那男孩最好的品质是继承了我曾甥的优点
The best parts of that boy come from the good in my nephew.
你真是个糊涂的老疯子
You a crazy old fool.
也许是
That may be.
但我愿意给你一大笔钱 让你远离妮娜和孩子们
But I'm willing to pay you good money to stay away from Nina and them children.
多少钱 -是我给她的五倍
How much money? -Five times what I give her.
你凭什么认为 我会为了钱而放弃我的女人
What make you think I'ma give up my woman for money?
哥们 省省吧
Nigga, please.
你想要这钱
You want the money.
我明天下午2点在我的公♥寓♥里等你
I'll be at my apartment two o'clock tomorrow afternoon.
(根据沃尔特莫斯利的著作改编)
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表