剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
这太糟了
Oh, that's too bad.
- 我要上厕所… - 什么
- I got to go. I got to go. - What?
现在
Now?
虽然手纸卷上有纸 你也别团成球
Just 'cause there's paper on the roll don't mean wad it up.
管道可能畅通了 但它们很脆弱 听到没
The pipes might work, but they're angry about it, you hear?
听到了 天啊
Uh-huh. Oh, Lord.
太爽了
That's something else.
不行 回去洗手
Go back in there and wash your hands.
没错 说你呢
Yeah, you.
我一个人可搞不定这些
I can't do this by myself.
你想扔掉更多我的东西
You thinking about throwing away more of my stuff?
我只是想让你过得更好
I'm just trying to make things better for you.
更好不是什么坏事吧
Better don't sound so bad, do it?
所以说 你同意我打扫这里吗
So, can you be cool with me cleaning?
不准乱发脾气 也不准打自己 知道了吗
No throwing fits and smacking yourself, you hear?
- 你有那个挂锁的钥匙吗 - 没有…
- You got the key for that padlock? - No, no, no, no, no.
没有 不 那里不行
No. Uh-uh, not that.
没有什么 你没有钥匙 还是…
No, you ain't got the key? Or--
听着 我必须进去 蟑螂太多了
Look, I got to go in here. There's too many roaches.
- 我得杀虫 - 那里不行
- I gotta insect bomb. - Not in there.
到处都得杀 这是关键
In everywhere. That's the point.
那是她的房♥间
Well… that's her room.
- 森希 - 谁
- Sensia. - Who?
森希 我之前的妻子 她死了
Sensia. I was-- I was married to her, and she died.
听着 我杀完虫你可以再锁起来
Look, you could lock it back up once I'm done.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
听见吗 相信我
You hear? You can.
就好像从来没有发生过
It'd be like it never, ever happened.
我保证
I promise.
别担心 我很快的
Don't worry. I'ma make this quick.
真漂亮
It's nice.
你得出来
You need to come out of there.
进来吧
Come on in.
森希
Sensie?
你到底要不要来
You coming, or what?
皮托老爹 你为什么站在门外
Why you standing out there, Pitypapa?
你害羞了
You shy?
她走了 小子
She gone, boy.
嘿 你为什么把这里锁起来 这是最棒的一个房♥间了
Hey, why you lock this up? This is the best room in the house.
乔科 需要帮助就叫我 好吗
Jocko, let me know if you need help in there, aight?
好
Aight.
嘿 格雷先生 你用不上这个行李箱了吧
Hey, you not gonna use this suitcase, are you, Mr. Grey?
别动我的旅行箱
You leave my traveling case alone!
也别动我的书架 别动我的电视音量
And leave my bookcase alone, and don't mess with my sounds on my TV.
好的…先生 明白
Okay, okay, sir. We got you.
从柜子里出来 别拿我的书
You come out that closet, and don't take my books!
好了…他们明白了
All right! All right. They get the message.
你看 我们就快干完了
Look, we almost there.
- 你看 他们进了我的柜子 - 谁也不想进你的柜子 好了
- See, see, they're in my closet! - Nobody wanna go in your closet. Come on.
它放在一个小箱子里
It was in a-- It was in a little trunk
是木头和金属做的
made out of-- made out of wood and metal.
- 就是放在那里 - 什么
- And that's what it was in. - What was?
那个…
The-- The--
- 别 拜托 不必这样 - 天啊 我忘了
- No, come on. No need for all that. - Oh, I-- I forget.
格雷先生 这里看起来不错吧
Looks pretty good in here, huh, Mr. Grey?
嘿 我想拿走鳄鱼皮箱
Hey, I'd like to take the alligator suitcase.
- 反正他哪也不去 - 不 别动我的鳄鱼皮箱 不行
- I mean, he ain't going nowhere. - Leave my alligator alone. No!
他不需要了
He don't need it.
嘿 那是他的箱子 他要留着
Hey, hey. It's his bag, and he gonna keep it.
- 没错 - 看吧
- That's right. - See?
我都说了 你什么都不必担心
I told you. Ain't got nothing to worry about.
- 你叫什么来着 - 罗宾
- And what your name is again? - Robyn.
- 春天里的第一只鸟 - 是的
- First bird of spring. - Yes.
如果你想让他们 把这东西拿去回收站 我们得走了
If you want them to take this stuff down to the recycling, we gotta go.
是 我明白 我马上就出来 哥们
Yeah, I hear you. I'll be out there in a minute, man.
好
All right.
那是一个小盒子
It was this-- It was a little box
是金属和木头做的 放在一块红石头后面
made out of metal and wood behind a red rock
藏在井的深处
way down in the well.
嘿 罗宾 来聊几句
Hey, Robyn. Talk a sec.
怎么了
What's up?
我们说好的数
The amount we agreed on.
活比你想象中多多了
Way more than you bargained for?
我明白
I get it.
但你别担心 不会亏待你的
But don't worry. I got you.
酷
Cool.
- 嘿 比利和乔科要走了 - 再见
- Hey! Billy and Jocko are about to go. - Bye.
我们不能待他们不公
Well, we can't do them like that.
我们得先给他们付钱
We got to pay them first.
不能用科伊狗的宝贝 它不是用来做这个的
Not with Coydog's treasure. That ain't what it's for.
是 那你罐头里的钱呢
Yeah, but what about your can money?
给我看看
Let me look.
你为什么有个盐瓶 算了
Well, why you got a saltshaker? Whatever.
格雷先生 要我拿走这个电扇吗
Want me to take these fans, Mr. Grey?
不 我们要用
No, we need those.
好
Aight.
那这些折叠椅呢
What about those folding chairs?
拿走两张吧
Just, like, take a couple.
对了 乔科发现这个贴在电视机侧面
Oh, Jocko found this taped to the side of the TV.
如果你要住下
If-- If you gonna stay,
你可以睡在森希的房♥间
you can sleep in Sensia's room.
她不会介意的 我可以睡在这张长靠椅上
She won't mind, and-- and I can sleep out here on this here settee.
你知道为什么有人约了去看这个医生吗
Do you know why somebody made this doctor's appointment?
你如果要住就住森希的房♥间
You-- You stay in Sensia's room, if you gonna stay.
嘿 你为什么要去看医生
Hey, why you got to go to the doctor?
我不知道 我没病
I don't know. I ain't-- I ain't sick.
是雷吉给你约的医生吗
Did Reggie make this doctor appointment for you?
嘿 在外面等我
Hey, wait for me outside.
我的东西都在哪
Where all my stuff at?
怎么 你不喜欢
So, what, you don't like it?
好了 我去送乔科和比利
I'ma see Jocko and Billy on their way.
你会回来吗
Is you coming back?
- 我就送到楼下 - 是 但你会回来吗
- I'm just downstairs. - Yeah, but is you coming back?
会的
Yes.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
- 嘿 - 嘿 怎么样 你要搭车吗
- Hey. - Hey, what's up? You need a ride?
- 不要 - 好
- Nah. - Aight.
雷吉对你说起过要带他去看医生的事吗
Did Reggie say anything to you about taking him to a doctor?
好像没有
I don't think so.
你要住他这里
You gonna stay here with him?
不能说是想 但妮茜把我赶出来了
Can't say I want to, but Niecie kicked me out.
- 我现在没有其他地方可去 - 妮茜为什么赶走你
- I ain't got nowhere else right now. - What Niecie do that for?
该死的 要么我走 要么是希里走
Shit, man. It was either me or Hilly.
那个女人啊
That lady.
- 我问你 - 什么
- Let me ask you. - What?
你为什么不管格雷先生 叫“格雷老爹”或“舅公”
Why don't you call Mr. Grey "Papa Grey" or "Uncle"?
因为这两者他都不是啊
'Cause he ain't either one.
这是尊称、是爱
It's respect, love.
为什么啊 他反正记不住
What for, man? Like he gonna remember no way.
是 但他毕竟是个男人 是我们的长辈
Yeah. He's still a man though. He's our elder.
- 乔科 搞定了吗 - 是的
- Got it, Jocko? - Yes, sir.
我以为你不回来了
I ain't-- I ain't think you was coming back.
但我回来了 你猜怎么着
But I am. And guess what?
- 什么 - 我们要去买♥♥炸虫剂
- What? - We going bomb shopping.
(五金店)
你是说杀虫剂
You mean foggers?
不叫炸虫剂吗
They're not called bombs?
我只听过别人管这些叫炸虫剂
All I ever heard people call 'em was bug bombs.
只是装着毒药的喷雾罐而已
Just fancy spray cans filled with poison.
那就是我要买♥♥的
Well, that's what I want.
好 我们好像还有几罐
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表