剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
你太孤陋寡闻了
That show what you know.
你还是得先把钱从这个丑箱子里拿出来
Well, you still gotta get it out this ugly-ass suitcase.
丑箱子 你说什么呢
Ugly-ass suitcase? What you talking about?
这可是用来自路易斯安那州 佛罗里达的真正进口短吻鳄皮做的
This genuine imported alligator from Florida, Louisiana,
他们在那里养了一种奇特的美洲鳄
where they grow them exotic-ass alligators.
这可是真皮 你来摸摸感受一下
This here the real shit. Feel that.
该死
Shit.
没有比这个更好的了
It don't come no better than this here.
好 但花这个钱还是会有麻烦
Yeah, well, it's still trouble waiting to happen.
你想让我用这钱干吗
Well, what you want me to do with it?
这个账户要开在她名下吗
And this account is to be in her name?
不 女士
No, ma'am.
不 他想要开个账户 这样他就能拥有你们所说的借记卡
No, he wants this account so he can have what you call a debit card.
明白了
I see.
你想把这个支票账户和你现有的分开吗
And you want this checking account separate from the one you already have?
只要你认为最好怎样都行
Whatever you think's best.
你要在线访问这账号♥吗 -是
You want online access as well? -Yeah.
我只是想开个新支票账户存我的私房♥钱
I just want to open a new checking account for my...for my closet money.
格雷先生 你的储蓄账户里 已经有将近四千美元了
Well, you have nearly $4,000 in your savings account already, Mr. Grey.
我很感激你 布鲁克斯女士 我理解你
I appreciate you, Ms. Brooks, and I understand you.
你看 你认为罗宾
See, you think Robyn here
想要获取我的储蓄账户
is trying to get at my savings account
通过让我用几美元开一个支票账户
by having me open a checking account with a few dollars,
这样她就能达成目的
so she can come in through the back door.
但你的怀疑有一点不对
But there's one thing wrong with your suspicion.
小鸟 来帮我一下
Help me with this here, Bird.
这里有差不多四万美元
This here is near about $40,000.
你会觉得如果小鸟想打劫我
You would think that if Bird here wanted to rob me,
你不觉得她带着这些钱跑了更简单一点
don't you think she would've just run on off with all this cash?
她这样做的话 我可没办法证明是她干的
Ain't no way I could prove she done it.
明白了吗 我想我们现在互相理解了吧
See? I think we understand each other now, huh?
是的 格雷先生 -很好
Yes, we do, Mr. Grey. -Good.
现在 我要把这里大部分钱 存到我们刚说的那个支票账户里
Now, I'm gonna put most of this here money in that checking account we talking about.
然后我会用剩下的钱
And I'm gonna take the rest and
处理一些相关事务
take care of some pertinent business that I got on my mind.
你只需要把这个拉过来
All you have to do is pull this here.
很简单 小孩子都会用
So easy, a child could do it.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你们 这个给你
Thank y'all. Here you go.
这是你的 -谢谢你
For you. -Thank you.
你还想让我们把旧沙发搬出去
You still want us to move that old couch out?
当然 那真是帮了大忙了
Sure do. That would...That would...That would...That'd be a big help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那边要注意脚下
Watch your step over there now.
等等 你在做什么
Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
在做 天啊
What are...Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们怎么还在 快走吧
Is y'all still here? Get outta here.
这是我第一张真正的床
This is the first real bed I ever had.
它不是一张床
Oh, it...it...it ain't really a bed.
对我来说是的 -但它
Well, it's real to me. -But it got
里面有三条很结实的木板
three real strong slats in it,
这样你睡在上面的时候就不会伤到背了
so it won't hurt your back when you sleep on it.
但我从来没睡过真正的床
But I ain't ever have a real bed before.
你在妈妈家里也没睡过床
Not even at your mama's house?
没有 只有个睡袋
No, just a sleeping bag.
你喜欢它吗
Well, you like it?
它真美
It's beautiful.
它真美
It is beautiful.
我也喜欢你的裙子
Like that dress too.
是 很漂亮吧
Oh, yes, yes. It's nice, right?
打折时买♥♥的 -那些袋子里装的是什么
Got it on sale. -What you got in these sacks over here?
我还买♥♥了几套衣服 还有一些衣服
I got a couple more outfits. And the clothes that I...
一些我去那边穿的衣服 -怎么想起来买♥♥衣服
that I went there with. -And what brought this about?
没什么特别的
Nothing in particular.
你交男朋友了 -不是 我没有
You got a boyfriend. -No, I don't!
你交男朋友了 -没有特别的理由
You got a boyfriend. -No particular reason.
然后牧师走出来说"这个教堂只对白人开放"
And then the preacher comes out and says, "Well, this church for whites only."
我回他说"我本来也没想进去
I told him, "I ain't want to come in.
我停下来是因为你的上帝之家太美了"
I just stopped 'cause your house of God was so beautiful."
我记得很久以前 你曾给我和雷吉讲过这个故事
I remember you told me and Reggie that story a long time ago.
那时候我刚刚开始真的发疯
I was...I was just starting to lose my mind for real, around then.
罗宾告诉我你经常和雷吉一起工作
So, Robyn here tell me that you been working with Reggie a lot.
他一有机会就介绍工作给我 我总是心存感激 什么工作都能帮到我
He threw me work when he could. Was always grateful. Every bit helps.
我还在上学 或者说正努力上学 我一有空就去上课
You know, I'm in school. Or trying to be. I'm taking classes when I can.
是 在艺术学院
Yeah, at the art institute.
所以说你是个艺术家
So you...you a artist.
游戏设计
Well, game design.
电子游戏
Video games.
现在做木匠也没什么不好
Ain't nothing wrong with being a carpenter now, you know.
是 但那不是他想做的
Yeah. But that's not...that's not what he wants to do.
那你想做什么
Well, what is it you want to do?
他刚说过
He just said it.
没有 他只是说他在学校上课
No, he just said what he was in school studyin' to do.
你这一生真正想做的是什么
What is it you really want to do with your life?
我是说 10年 20年后 你想要达成什么目标
I mean, where you see yourself in ten, 20 years?
这个问题不公平
That's not really a fair question.
但这问题很重要
That don't make it no less important.
好 如果这么重要 那你怎么
Okay, well, if it was so important, how come you...
你怎么从来没问过我这样的问题
you ain't never ask me nothin' like that?
听着 姑娘 任何人都知道 你会成为你想成为的人
Listen, girl. Anybody know that you gonna be whatever it is you choose to be.
而男人可没有选择的权利
Now, man ain't got the luxury of choosing like that.
他得出去闯出一番事业
He...He...He got to get out there and make something of hisself
去完成这个世界赋予他的使命
and do what need to be done in this world.
也许你那个时代是这样 但在当今社会
Maybe in your world. But in this one,
女性肩负着同样多的使命
women are carrying just as much of the load.
她们经营着财富500强公♥司♥ 当选为政要
They're running Fortune 500 companies, getting elected into office,
因为修改基因组 而获得诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥之类的
locking down the Nobel Peace Prize for editing genomes and shit.
她们甚至有一天会登上火星
They may even make it to Mars one day.
至于我 我还会在地球上 试着想清楚我的人生目标
Well, as for me, I'll still be here on the earth, tryin' to figure it out.
但我正在努力 格雷先生
But I'm working on it, Mr. Grey.
至于木工活 我是喜欢的 但你得和人相处得好才能做那行
And as for carpentry, I like it, but you gotta be good with people to do it.
雷吉和人打交道很有一套
Reggie had a way with people.
你最后一次见雷吉是什么时候
When the last time you seen Reggie?
我们刚在妮茜家干完活
We had just finished that job at Niecie's.
还有谁跟你们一起干那活
Who else on that job with you?
只有我和他两个人
Just me and him.
他当时看上去担忧或是被什么事困扰吗
Did he seem worried or bothered by anything?
没有 还是老样子
No. Same old Reggie.
妮茜家那活 他给你钱了吗
Did he pay you for doing that job?
你为什么要问他这种问题
Why you gonna go and ask him something like that?
事实上 先生 他没给钱
Actually, sir, no, he didn't.
不过既然我知道发生了什么 我想是因为他还没机会给我
I figure, now that I know what happened, he probably didn't have a chance to do it.
看见没
See?
那活他欠你多少工钱 -不 格雷先生 我是说
How much he owe you for that job? -Oh, no, no, no, no, Mr. Grey. I mean...
我不是为这个来的
That's not why I'm here.
我是不是说错话了 感觉像是我说错话了
Did I say the wrong thing? It feels like I said the wrong thing.
什么 没有啦 没有所谓的说错话
Oh, what? No. There's no such thing as the wrong thing.
你怎么知道
How you figure?
谈论一个被谋杀了的人时 有对的方式吗
Well, is there a right way to talk about somebody being murdered?
没有 我想没有
Nah, guess not.
你为什么不拿那钱
Why didn't you take the money?
我已经说了原因
'Cause of what I said.
我去是因为我喜欢他
I came by 'cause I like the man.
为什么亲我
What was that?
我不知道 想亲而已
I don't know. Just 'cause.
别小题大做
Don't make it a thing.
你担心过失去自己的女人吗 失去家人
You ever worry about losing your woman? Your family?
我有话要说 我不
I got something I need to say, and I don't...
我不知道我还能对谁说 叔
I don't know who else to say it to, Unc.
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表