剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
这些是头条 今天上午还有更多消息
All that and more coming up this morning.
但首先来看看本地新闻
But first, we have some local news.
雷吉
Reggie.
雷吉
Reggie!
小子 你在哪
Where you at, boy?
雷吉
Reggie!
雷吉
Reggie.
雷吉
Reggie!
我一直在到处找你 小子
I've been looking all over for you, boy.
雷吉
Reggie!
你在这里吗
Is you in here?
不
No!
(高中同等学历证书)
该死
Shit.
小贱♥人♥ 我弄死你
You little bitch! I'm gonna fuck you up!
妈妈 我不知道怎么回事 但…
Mama, I don't know what this look like but--
你不知道个鬼
The hell you don't!
- 我只是想给她捡毯子 - 小子 闭嘴
- I was trying to pick her blanket up-- - Boy, shut up!
回你的房♥间去 希里亚德
Head on back to your room, Hilliard.
走啊
Go on!
你可以把刀放下了
You can put the knife down now.
他想性侵我
He tried to get up on me.
- 他只是个胡闹的男孩 - 应该是想强♥奸♥我的男人吧
- He's just a boy horsing around. - More like a man trying to rape me!
我现在不想听这个
I don't need to hear that right now.
希里得听 我只是想睡觉
Well, Hilly need to hear it. I'm just trying to sleep.
我现在明白了 让你来这里是一厢情愿
I can see now that having you here was wishful thinking.
怪我 我早该知晓的
That's on me. Should have known better.
希里这个年纪 而你又…
Between Hilly's age and-- and you being all--
我怎么了
All what?
你是个漂亮姑娘 罗宾
You're a pretty girl, Robyn.
漂亮的姑娘半裸着走来走去
Pretty young thing walking around half naked.
男孩就睡不着了
The boy can't sleep.
- 这能怪我 - 你说呢
- How's that my problem? - You tell me.
- 拿着刀的人是你 - 这刀是我妈妈给我的
- You're the one with the knife-- - My mama gave me this knife.
我知道你最近过得很艰难 爸爸被人杀害
I know how hard it's been for you, your daddy getting killed
你妈还带来那么多男人到你家里 但…
and all the men your mother had in the house with you, but--
- 我妈妈很爱我 - 我也爱她
- My mama loved me. - And I loved her.
她是我最好的闺蜜
She was my best friend.
所以我才希望你来这里
It's why I wanted you here.
但我现在得为希里考虑 也得为你考虑
But now I gotta think about what's best for Hilly, and you too.
你的同等学历考试学习小组里 有那么多女生朋友
You got all your girlfriends from the equivalency test study group.
问问她们是否能让你暂住
Ask one of them if you can stay for a little while.
但我什么错都没犯
But I didn't do nothing wrong.
我知道 这和你做了什么无关
I know. It ain't about what you did.
主要是你还不够成熟 还不明白
It's about what you ain't woman enough to see yet.
确保这些黑人男子不发疯是我们的职责
It's our duty to make sure these Black men don't go crazy.
无论对错 这都是我们必须做的
Right or wrong, it's what we got to do.
格雷先生
Mr. Grey?
格雷先生 醒醒…
Mr. Grey, wake up. Wake up.
你是谁
Who are you?
- 你在我家做什么 - 是我…罗宾
- What you doing in my house? - It's me. It's me, Robyn.
小鸟 春天里的第一只鸟
Bird? First bird of spring?
小鸟 你是怎么进来的
How you get in here, Bird?
我还拿着你昨晚给我的钥匙 我是来还给你的
I still got your key from last night. I came to bring it back,
然后我一敲门 你就喊起来了
and when I knocked, you started screaming.
你梦到什么了
What'd you dream about?
太…
It was--
太…可怕了
It was-- It was-- It was terrible.
是吗 怎么了
Yeah? What happened?
嘿…等等…
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Wait, wait, wait!
你不必这样
No need for all that.
我给你拿点水来擦脸
Let me get some water for your face.
你的厕所在哪
Where your toilet at?
厕所坏了
Toilet-- Toilet… broke.
而且水槽堵了
And-- And the sink's-- sink's stopped up.
那你怎么上厕所
Then how you go to the bathroom?
大号♥是雷吉来带我去餐厅时上
I do number two when Reggie come take me to the diner.
小号♥就在旧的豆子罐头里
And-- And number one in-- in an old-- old bean can
然后倒进厨房♥的水槽里 再用水龙头冲
and pour it in the kitchen sink and run the faucet after.
厨房♥里
In the kitchen?
不行…你的厕所在哪
No. No. Where your toilet at?
就在那边 那一带 走廊那边
It's-- It's down there. Round there. Down the hall.
- 这边 - 至少以前是在那里
- This way? - Least that's where it used to be.
不会有什么东西偷袭我吧
Nothing's gonna jump out on me?
你确定
You sure?
不行…
Nah. No!
- 这个样子是不对的 - 那…
- That in there ain't right. - Well--
停止…你现在的行为 去把门关上
Stop-- Stop-- Stop doing what you're doing and go close that door.
不…你听我说
No, no, no, no. You listen!
这里不处理 我会感到困扰 明白吗
That don't get dealt with, I'ma be haunted, you understand?
困扰
Haunted.
- 所以你的清洁用品在哪 - 我的宝贝 不行
- So, where your cleaning stuff at? - My treasures. Uh-uh.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
每次雷吉说要打扫这里
Every time Reggie say he gonna clean up here--
他最后都会把我的宝贝全扔掉
he end up throwing away all-- all my best things.
- 我的宝贝 - 是吗 比如
- My best things. - Oh, yeah? Like what?
拜托 别这样
Come on. Don't do that.
来 你过来看着
Come on. I'll show you.
- 天啊 你走得太快了 - 抱歉
- Oh, you's moving too fast! - Oh, I'm sorry.
来 坐下…抱歉
Here, sit. Sit. Sorry.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我扔掉任何东西之前 都会拿给你看 你来决定
I'll show you everything before I toss it, and you get to decide.
怎么样
You like that?
是…就这么定了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You like that.
- 行 准备好了吗 - 大概吧
- All right. You ready? - I guess.
你要留这把奇怪的旧牙刷吗
You wanna keep this funky old toothbrush?
- 不要…你扔了吧 - 好
- No. No, you throw that thing away. - Yeah.
(丹碧丝卫生棉条)
是 这个可以丢掉了
Yeah, we can get rid of that.
你觉得我们能把这个也扔了吗 说再见
Thinking we can get rid of this too? Say goodbye?
- 好吧 - 等等
- Okay. - Uh-uh!
- 那好吧 - 现在可以扔了
- All right then. - Throw that in your can now.
那是什么
What that is?
不知道 “咳嗽及感冒”
I don't know. "Cough and cold."
我两样都没有
I ain't got neither one of them.
该死的
Oh, hell nah!
你怎么能这样生活
How do you live like this?
你随时都可以回妮茜家
You can always go on back over to Niecie's.
我不再住在那里了
I don't live there no more.
怎么了 他们把你赶出去了
What happened? They throwed you out?
- 对 - 为什么
- Yeah. - How come?
不重要了
Don't even matter.
你可以住这里 我有好多桌游
You can stay here. I got plenty of tabletops.
你这里被蟑螂入侵了 听见没
You infested, you hear?
所有这些东西 这些盒子 都是蟑螂繁殖地
All these piles, all these boxes, breeding ground.
我们得结束这一切
We gonna have to put a stop to all that.
- 现在吗 - 对
- Right now? - Yes.
天啊
Jesus--
中东地区局势依然紧张
Tensions throughout the Middle East remain high.
从最开始的国内冲突已经升级为暴♥力♥冲突
What started as a civil conflict has escalated to violence.
目击者声称…
Eyewitness accounts…
过来 我来给你展示一下 洗手间该是什么样的
Come on. Let me show you how a bathroom's supposed to look.
你为什么走这么快
Why you walk so fast?
请看
Voilà!
这是魔法啊
It's magic!
才不是呢 只不过是你的浮臂弯了而已
Nah. Your float arm was just bent.
抽水马桶和水槽里有垃圾 但没花多少时间就清理好了
And you had junk in the toilet bowl and the sink, but it didn't take much.
你怎么会做所有这些
How you know how to do all this here?
我妈妈以前老生病
My mama used to get sick,
那时我们也没钱 所以修东西的职责就落在我身上了
and we ain't had no money, so it would be on me to fix things.
- 什么 你妈妈病了 - 她死了
- Oh, your mama's sick? - She died.
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表