剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
Why?
因为你承认犯过袭击罪
Because you just admitted to assault.
那又怎样 你要把我送进监狱
So, what? You gonna throw me in jail?
我的判决在听证会上可能对你不利
I might decide against you in the hearing.
我不在乎 -你不想要那笔钱
Oh, I don't care about that. -You don't want the money?
我想要什么
What I want?
我想获得天文学学位
I want my degree in astronomy,
我想搭埃隆马斯克的飞船去火星
and I want a seat on Elon Musk's flight to Mars.
如果你不想要那笔钱 你为什么会在这里
If you don't want the money, why are you here?
因为我爱格雷老爹
It's because I love Papa Grey.
我也知道他会希望我为了自己和他站出来
And I know he would've wanted me to stand up for myself and represent him.
那如果我判由你来监管 格雷先生的信托基金呢
What if I decide that you should oversee Mr. Grey's trust?
我并不知道他录制了那段视频
I didn't know about the recording he made.
在我看到视频之前 我
Before I saw that, I was...
我很确定你会判给妮茜他们
I was pretty sure that...that you were gonna decide for Niecie and 'em.
阿布罗莫维茨先生告诉过我 他们可能会不遵守遗嘱
And Mr. Abromovitz told me that they might could break the will.
所以我已经接受这种结局了
So, I already made my peace with it.
但如果判给你呢
But what if the decision goes to you?
我有三年半时间来拿理学学士学位
I have three and a half years of college to get a BS,
之后念四到六年的研究生
and then between four and six years for graduate school after that.
所以我会在十年后完成教育
So, in...in ten years I'll have my education,
阿蒂和拉蒂莎也差不多该上大学了
and Artie and Latisha will just be getting ready for college.
到了那时 希里要么自己闯出了一番成就
And by then, Hilly would have either made something of himself
要么进了监狱 还有
or he'd be in jail, and...
玲女士可能已经去世了
and Ms. Wring will probably be dead.
所以如果这些是格雷老爹想要的
So, if that's all Papa Grey wanted...
罗宾
Robyn.
(富尔顿县法庭)
你们先走吧
You can go on.
你确定你没事
Are you sure you're all right?
是 我们虽然不是亲戚 但她大概是我最亲近的人了
Yeah. We ain't blood, but she 'bout the closest thing I got.
好
Okay.
马尔曼先生说我们可以对判决提出异议
Mr. Malman said we can dispute the decision.
我不想和你打官司 妮茜阿姨
I don't wanna fight you, Auntie Niecie.
所以如果你要重回法庭 那是你的决定
So, if you need to go back to court, that's on you.
多少钱 -什么
How much? -What?
多少钱
How much?
好吧
Okay.
足够支付你和妮娜的各种账单
Enough to pay your bills and Nina's too.
足够让孩子们念完大学 包括希里 如果他愿意的话
Enough to get the kids through college, Hilly too if that's something he wants.
格雷老爹还请求我
And Papa Grey asked me to start
给想要努力进取的年轻黑人 设立领导力奖学金
a leadership grant for young Black people trying to do better.
我会和阿布罗莫维茨先生谈
I'm gonna talk to Mr. Abromovitz
设立一个基金 把大部分遗产放进去
about starting a foundation and putting most of the money into that.
明白吗 -他是我的亲戚 罗宾 不是你的
Okay? -He's my blood, Robyn, not yours.
那你为什么从来没把他当成亲戚
Then how come you never treated him like blood?
你认为我没有对格雷老爹
You think I didn't treat Papa Grey...
如果你踏入过他的公♥寓♥一步
If you'd stepped one foot in that apartment,
那监管他遗产的人就是你 不会是我
you'd be overseeing his affairs, not me.
你胆子可真大啊 小姑娘
You have some damn nerve, little girl.
我多年来为格雷老爹做了什么 没做什么 轮不到你来指手画脚
Telling me what you think I did and didn't do for Papa Grey all these years.
很多年了
Years.
你明白吗 不是几周
You understand that? Not weeks.
我很抱歉你遇到了那件事 -是
I'm sorry about what happened to you...-Right.
真的
I am.
也许我本该更公平地对待你 我现在明白了 但是
And maybe I could've done better by you. I see that now, but...
罗宾 我接纳你成为了家庭的一员
Robyn, I took you into my home.
然后又把我赶走了 -因为我在试图保护你
Then you kicked me out! -Because I was trying to protect you.
你怎么不明白呢 -随便吧
How do you not see that? -Whatever.
因为格雷老爹甚至都不认识我 他却收留了我
'Cause Papa Grey didn't even know me, and he took me in.
他不想从我这里得到什么 我也不想从他那里得到什么
He didn't want nothing from me, and I didn't want nothing from him.
好了 拜托
Come on, please. Please.
我不是想伤害你
I'm not trying to hurt you.
我只是 在遵从格雷老爹写下的遗嘱
I'm just...I'm just following what Papa Grey wrote down.
我 必须那么做
I...I gotta do that.
我很想你
I missed you.
我会继续打官司的
And I gotta keep fighting.
可是 -我必须那么做
But...-I got to do that.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
我很好 谢谢
Yeah, I'm good. Thank you.
格雷老爹
Papa Grey?
格雷老爹
Papa Grey.
格雷老爹
Papa Grey.
嗨
Hi.
小鸟 -是我
B-Bird? -Yeah.
春天里的第一只鸟
First bird of spring.
是的
Yes.
舅公 你感觉如何
How you feeling, Uncle?
这里的人都很邪恶
There's devils in here.
姑娘 你最好赶快离开 趁他们还没把你也锁起来
Girl, you better get out of here before they lock you up too.
你看到他们把我捆在这张椅子上了吗
You see how they got me tied up to this here chair?
看到了 -对 不是
Yeah. -Yeah. N-No.
不 这是 一张床
No. This a...It's a bed.
一张床 对 -对
A bed. Yeah. -Yeah.
但我们会带你回到那个老公♥寓♥的
But we gonna get you back to your old apartment.
我会照顾你的
And I'm gonna take care of you.
还有雪莉玲女士
And so is Ms. Shirley Wring.
玲珑的玲
W-R-I-N-G.
玲珑
W...W-R-I...
玲珑
W-R-I...
玲珑的
W-R-I-N...
玲 -玲
G. -G.
有 一场火
There was...There was a fire.
很大
Big one.
烧个没完没了
It last forever.
魔鬼从火里走出来
The devil come up out of it...
但我什么都不会告诉他
but I ain't tell him nothing.
我是个大男孩
I'm a big boy.
是的
Yes, you are.
我 救了莫德佩蒂
I...I saved Maude Petit.
我冲进火里
I runned in the fire.
我把她救了出来
I just took her out.
我们的衣服上冒着烟
Our clothes had smoke all over them.
嘿
Hey.
但是现在一切都没事了
But now everything is okay.
是吗
It is?
是的
Yeah. It is.
一切都好
Everything okay.
那是一本书吗
That's a book?
如果你愿意 我可以给你读一段
I could read some of it if you like.
好
Okay.
"宇宙中的星星比海滩上的沙粒还多
"There are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on the shore.
而它们都来自同一个地方"
And they all come from the same place."
舅公 你知道那是哪里吗
You know where that place is, Uncle?
家
Home.
是
Yeah.
别哭
Don't cry.
是家
Home.
你要记住一件事 皮托 我们生来就是要死的
One thing you gotta remember, Pity, is that we born dying.
我们每一次呼吸都距离永恒更近一步
Every gasp we take is one gasp closer to eternity.
如果你否认这一点 那生命就失去了全部的意义
If you deny that, then life lose all its purpose.
你必须同时接受生命和死亡 才能有机会活得有意义
You gotta take life with death if you wanna have any chance to be a man.
可是我想念莫德 现在她永远离开了
But I miss Maude. And now she gone forever.
你还记得她笑起来的声音吗
You remember how she sounded when she'd laugh?
你还记得你和她跑到这条提克河上来玩
You remember you and her running out here on the Tickle River here,
一边笑一边泼水吗
laughing and splashing?
有一次我们捉到一条打瞌睡的鲶鱼
One time we grabbed a napping catfish
它还没反应过来就被我们拖上岸了
and dragged him up onto the bank before he could do nothing.
妈妈那天晚上 给我们做了炖鲶鱼 我们帮忙了
Mama made us catfish stew that night, and we helped.
那就是生活的奇妙之处
Well, that's the magic of life.
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表