剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
二加九等于11
Two plus nine equal 11.
二加九等于11
Two plus nine equal 11.
罗宾
Robyn.
我要告诉你 我全家人就指望你了
I want you to know that my whole family is depending on you.
他们现在很生气 因为我让你来负责处理我的后事
They mad right now 'cause I put you in charge of my affairs.
但从长远看
But in the long run,
他们会因为你的强大而受益
they're gonna be better off because of your strength.
我对今天即将发生在这里的事表示抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry for what's about to happen here today.
但我必须纠正错误
But I got to set things right.
那个混♥蛋♥必须为他的行为付出代价
That-- That motherfucker got to pay for what he done.
老爷子 我知道你在里面
I know you in there, old man.
- 谁 - 你知道我是谁
- Who is it? - You know damn well who it is.
进来吧 门没锁
Come on in. It's open.
(两个月前)
(希里亚德 朱恩 诺维尔 维克 雷吉 妮茜)
早上好 今天是2021年4月21日
Good morning. Today is March 17, 2021,
欢迎收看亚特兰大新闻8台早间报道
and welcome to Atlanta News 8 morning report.
下面播报头条新闻和国际新闻
Here are your top stories and international news.
中东地区局势依然紧张
Tensions throughout the Middle East remain high,
阿富汗首都喀布尔已经连续七天遭到轰炸
after a seventh straight day of bombings in the Afghan capital city of Kabul.
该地区局势继续恶化
And the stability of the region continues to deteriorate.
下面播报突发新闻
We have breaking news.
喀布尔一座清♥真♥寺遭炸♥弹♥袭击 数名阿富汗高级官员在场
A bomb has exploded in a Kabul mosque being attended by top Afghan officials.
袭击事件导致14人死亡 几十人受伤
Fourteen people were killed, with dozens more reported as injured.
阿富汗高♥官♥未受伤
The Afghan executive chief remains unharmed.
我们的姐妹电视台发来报道说
Reports are coming in from our sister station…
在喀布尔的美国大使即将发表声明
The US ambassador in Kabul is expected to make a statement
提供最新情况以及有关…
giving an update on the situation, along with information
(电视 开 频道 声音)
…这次袭击 阿富汗政♥府♥认为谁是幕后黑手
on who the Afghani government suspects is behind this latest attack.
这次事件正持续发酵中
This is a developing story.
刚刚是约翰塞巴斯蒂安巴♥赫♥的 《F大调第二勃兰登堡协奏曲》
We just heard Johann Sebastian Bach's Brandenburg Concerto no. 2 in F Major.
你正在收听的是WKCT
You're listening to WKCT,
亚特兰大古典音乐电台
Atlanta's classical music station.
接下来播放中提琴协奏曲…
Coming up, we have a viola concerto…
别闹了 皮托
Stop playing around, Pity.
科伊狗
Coydog?
小子 别闹了
Boy, you stop playing around.
你得说话算话
Do what you promised.
我忘记了
I… I forgot.
忘记了
Forgot?
我牺牲性命可不是让你去忘记的
I didn't give my life for you to forget.
- 快救她出去 - 快…
- Get her out of there! - Come on! Come on!
快点 莫德 把头抬起来
Come on, Maude, pick your head up!
- 快点 莫德 - 快 再快一点
- Come on, Maude! - Faster, now, faster!
再来点水
More water!
皮托
Pity!
- 我必须去救她 妈妈 - 皮托
- We got to save her, Mama! - Pity!
- 我必须去 - 皮托
- We got to! - Pity!
不 妈妈
No! Mom!
- 皮托 - 请放开我
- Pity! - Please let me go!
我应该去救她的
I should've saved her.
我应该去…
I should've s-s--
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama.
- 妈妈 - 在呢 宝贝
- Mama! - Yes, baby?
嗨 莫德 你好吗
Hey, Maude. How you doing?
她妈妈走了三天了 莫德没有东西吃
Her mama been gone for three days, and Maude don't have nothing to eat.
进来吧
Well, come on in.
坐在桌子旁 我刚做了一大锅玉米粥
Take a chair at the table. I just made a mess of grits.
谢谢你
Thank you.
格雷老爹
Papa Grey.
抓住他
Get him!
格雷老爹
Papa Grey!
格雷老爹 你在吗
Papa Grey, you in there?
格雷老爹
Papa Grey.
格雷老爹
Papa Grey?
谁啊
Who that?
是我
It's me.
我 我才是我
Me? I'm me.
你是不是想抢劫我的那个女人
Is you that woman who wanna rob me?
不是
No.
我是在这里告诉你是我的男人 雷吉
I'm that man that's telling you that I'm here and that it's me, Reggie.
雷吉
Reggie?
我怎么知道是你
How I know it's you?
你认得我的声音啊
You know my voice.
我只有看到说话的人才认得声音
I know the voice if I see the face who talking.
但是有时候我也不认得 明白吗
But, you know, sometimes-- Sometimes I don't know, you know?
好吧…那我怎么向你证明我是我呢
Okay, okay. So how I'ma prove to you that I'm me?
我总是对雷吉说他该做什么
Well, what I always tell Reggie he got to do?
我该照顾好自己的孩子
I got to take care of my kids.
如果发烧了就该去看医生
I got to go to the doctor if I run a fever.
还有我该至少在银行里存10美元
And-- I got to put in at least ten dollars in the bank
每次发工资都存
every time I get paid.
这谁都知道
Well, anybody know that.
关于喝酒的事我是怎么对雷吉说的
What I tell Reggie about drinking?
你说“别喝…
You say, "Don't do it. Don't do it.
因为你一喝酒就容易发脾气”
'Cause when you do, you like to get mad."
这根本不像是我说的话
That shit don't sound nothing like me.
格雷老爹 开门啊
Papa Grey, open up.
我说是我吧 见到你真高兴 格雷老爹
Told you. Good to see you, Papa Grey.
好了…我进来了 让我进来
All right. Right. Here we go. Work with me.
嘿 对了 好了
Hey! There you go. All right now.
- 然后呢 - 永远…
- And? - Always--
- 永远要记得锁门 - 永远要记得锁门
- Always lock the door. - Always lock that door.
可别让那个女人回来再抢你一次
You don't want that woman coming back and robbing you again.
不行 天啊 千万不要 她把我打倒了
Uh-uh. No, Lord. She slapped me down.
偷走了我的零钱罐 还有…
Stole my-- Stole my change can and--
是…没关系 叔 嘿 我能喝点冰水吗
Yeah, yeah. That's okay, Unc. Hey, you got some ice water I could drink?
冰水 我想喝
Ice water, to drink?
有…
Yeah! Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
来…小伙子
Come on. Come on, man.
你从冰箱里把水罐拿出来
You get the pitcher out the icebox here.
我去找你专用的杯子
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna find your special glass
我一直留着的 好让你喝水用 因为…
I always keep for you to, you know, drink your water out of 'cause--
是 你的手怎么样了
Yeah. How's the hand?
绑了一大块绷带 但是没事了
It's got a big old bandage on it, but it's-- It's aight.
我去找那个杯子 因为我知道你喜欢怎么喝水
I'ma find that glass, 'cause I know how you like your water,
所以我总是把你专用的杯子 放在特别的地方
so I've always keeped your special glass in a special place.
叔叔 你三天吃完了三罐豆子 很好啊
You done ate three cans of beans in three days, Uncle. That's good.
是的…
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
三罐豆子之前 你在这里时
Three cans ago, when you was here,
- 我洗了那个杯子 - 好吧
- I washed the glass… - Okay.
这样你来的时候就可以用了
…so it'd be ready for you when you came.
放哪里了…
Where-- Where's--
- 这是什么 - 我记不起放哪了
- What is that? - I can't remember where.
格雷老爹 你为什么 在冰箱里放了一个闹钟
Why you got the alarm clock in the icebox, Papa Grey?
我想知道温度是多少 所以我…
I-- I wanted to know what the temperature was, so I-- I was--
我觉得这东西 放在床头柜上比较好 你觉得呢
I think this would do you better by your sleeping table. What you think?
是
Yeah.
是吧
Yeah?
行 好吧
Okay. All right.
好了
All right.
是你放在上面的 对不对
You put that up there, didn't you?
因为我知道不是我放的
Because I know I didn't.
你可真爱搞怪
You're something else.
一个高压系统很可能会…
We've got a high-pressure system that could very likely…
你来之前有个人来看我 但是…
I had a visitor just before you got here, but--
但那是很久以前的事了
but that-- that was-- that was a long time ago.
然后你来了
And then-- then you showed up.
进屋了吗
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表