剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
是关于
It's about...
我和妮娜的事
Nina and me.
是这样 妮娜她
See, Nina...
妮娜有一位前男友因杀人入狱
Nina got this ex-boyfriend that went to prison for killing somebody.
后来他出来了 然后
He then got out and...
他们一直有来往
They been talking to each other.
我让她离他远点
And I told her to leave him alone.
她不听
She ain't listen.
所以我想带她和孩子们
So, I think I'ma just pack her and the kids up
搬去德克萨斯州
and move on down to Texas.
我们在那里有亲戚 然后
You know, we got people down there, and...
而且 如果他离开亚特兰大
Plus...Plus, if he leave Atlanta,
那将违反他的假释条件 所以
that'll violate his parole, so...
叔 你还在听吗
You still with me, Unc?
你回家路上走得挺慢啊
Took your time coming back.
我们只是在聊天 -聊什么
We was just talkin'. -Talking about what?
他想带我去看电影
How he wants to take me to a movie.
但我告诉他我得先问问你行不行
But I told him I had to check in with you first.
为什么 你又不听命于我 -你不想知道
Why? You don't answer to me. -You don't want to know?
我喜欢这小子
I like the boy.
是 他还不错 有点老土
Yeah, he's all right. Little corny.
但他真的很感谢你愿意替雷吉付钱给他
But he really did appreciate you offering to pay him for Reggie.
如我所说 我喜欢这小子
Like I said, I like the boy.
是 你问了他很多关于雷吉的问题
Yeah. Well, you asked him all those questions about Reggie,
这才是你想让他来的真正原因
and that's the real reason you want him stopping by.
这小子是雷吉的朋友 他认识的人我们都认识
The boy a friend of Reggie's. He know people we all know.
我是说 我就不能问他几个问题
I mean, can't I ask him a couple questions?
这和他无关
It's not about him.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
不用担心我
Well, don't worry about me.
当你到了一定年龄 你就什么也不怕了
When you get to be a certain age, you ain't scared no more.
是 但如果什么线索都找不到呢
Yeah, but what if ain't nothing left to find?
如果把所剩不多的时间浪费在
What if you waste what little time you have left
寻找根本不存在的答案怎么办
looking for answers that ain't even there?
(遗体捐赠)
你睡眠质量怎么样
So, how is your sleeping?
怎么说呢
Oh, well.
睡得不多
Not much, really.
回忆变成了梦
You know, memories turn into dreams,
而我却无法让它们停止
and I... just can't cut 'em off.
这种情况会发生在一些病人身上 我很抱歉
That happens to some patients. I'm...I am very sorry.
没什么可抱歉的
It ain't nothing to be sorry about.
相反 我很幸运能恢复理智
Instead, I'm...I'm lucky to have my mind back at all.
我还能神智正常多久
How long I'm gonna have it?
你的生命力真的很顽强 格雷先生
Your vitality is amazing, Mr. Grey.
这治疗对你来说就像
It takes to the treatment like...
枯草遇到野火
like a fire to dried grass.
你的神智完全清醒
And your mind...your mind is completely alive,
比我所见过的任何人都清醒
more so than anyone that I've ever seen.
但你也知道 大火烧过枯草只会留下焦土
But you also know that a fire like that can only leave scorched earth.
所以我无法告诉你这种状态会持续多久
So I can't tell you for how long that it will last.
但我可以告诉你 这效果结束前 你的大脑会发挥最大功效
But I can tell you that it will be the brightest light in the heavens.
抚养我长大的那个人叫科伊狗
The man what helped raise me was named Coydog.
他曾说过
He said...
罪恶是一条漫长的路
Sin is a long road
从地狱的下城通往天堂的上城
that run from downtown hell to uptown heaven,
你的罪恶将决定
and your sins determine
你站在那条路上的位置
where you stand on that road.
但世上没有完全正义和完全邪恶的人
But ain't no person all good or all bad,
除了上帝和魔鬼以外
except God and the devil.
是的
Yeah.
科伊狗偷了一个白人的东西
Coydog stole something from a white man.
但他们抓住他后
And when they caught him,
他们用私刑处决了他
they lynched him.
把他烧死了
And burnt him up.
他脖子上挂着绞索 站在燃烧的煤油里
He had a noose around his neck and was standing in burning kerosene.
当那个白人接近他时 他踢翻了脚下的桶
When the white man got close to him, he kicked that barrel over,
上吊自杀 并让那些人身上也着了火
hung hisself, and set 'em on fire.
然后他
And he...
他把那种力量传给了你
he passed that strength on to you.
撒旦 我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something, Satan?
当然可以 托勒密
Yes, of course, Ptolemy.
有没有可能
Could it be
当我老了 衰弱了以后
that once I got old and decrepit,
我被自己所知道的事情吓坏了
I got so scared of what I knew
因此我把它们全忘了
that I just forgot it?
我只能告诉你
All I can tell you is that
如果我早知道你做过的一切事情
if I knew all that you do,
该死 我会拼命逃跑的
damn, if I wouldn't run like hell.
谢谢你签了这份文件
Thank you for signing the paper.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
All right.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
所以 医生怎么说
So, what's the word?
一切都很顺利
Everything's smooth as a fat baby's ass.
什么
What?
你真的准备好了吗
You sure you up for all this?
他把你留了一上午
He had you in there all morning.
我还以为你累坏了呢
I thought you'd be worn down or something.
我没时间累坏了
I ain't got no time to be wore down.
要做的事情太多了
There's too much left to do.
另外 我也很期待
Besides, I'm looking forward to this.
我已经20多年没见过他了
I ain't seen this man in over 20 years.
看我把这币弄得多干净
Look how clean I got this one.
现在要当心了
Be careful now.
你真的从来没给森希看过这个
You really never show Sensie one of these?
从来都没 -为什么
Not a one. -Why?
森希是我所认识的 最美丽 最纯洁的灵魂之一
Sensia was one of the most beautiful, pure souls I have ever known.
她也是一个胃口很大的女人
She was also a woman of great appetites.
如果她知道宝藏的事 那什么也阻止不了她
If she'd know about that treasure, wouldn't have been no stopping that woman.
所以你是说她会去偷金币
So you're saying she woulda stole it.
不 她不会把所有钱都花在自己身上 她会到处乱花
Oh, no, no. She wouldn't spend it all on herself. She'd spread it around.
朋友 家人 情人
Friends, family, lovers.
等等 你是说男朋友
Wait. You mean like boyfriends?
不非得是男人
It ain't always have to be men.
什么 有这样的事
What? It was like that?
你也能接受
And you just accepted it?
我接受了她
I accepted her.
那你呢
So, what about you?
你有什么胃口
You have any appetites?
我出了一次轨
Slipped up one time.
森希有个朋友叫洛莉
This friend of Sensia's named Lolly.
所以你是在报复她 -是个意外
Like a revenge thing. -Unexpected thing.
森希周末出城去了 洛莉问她能不能给我做晚饭
Sensia was out of town for the weekend. Lolly asked could she cook dinner for me.
带我去了她家
Took me to her place.
只发生过一次 但我恨自己那样做
Only happened the once. But I hated myself for it.
森希立刻就知道了 把我赶出了家
Sensia took one sniff of me, she knew. Kicked me out.
一小时后她来找我 她说如果我们不在一起她就会死
Hour later she come looking for me, saying she'd die if we couldn't be together.
之后我再也没看过别的女人一眼
I never looked at another woman again. Ever.
那森希也为你做了同样的事吗
Did Sensie do the same for you?
天啊
Wow.
很不错吧 -是
It somethin', ain't it? -Yeah.
你干吗小声说话 -不知道 不自觉就这样了
Why you whisperin'? -I don't know. It make me wanna whisper.
托勒密 赞美安♥拉♥ 我的老朋友托勒密 你好吗
Ptolemy. Mashallah. My old friend, Ptolemy. How are you?
赛义德 我的朋友 你好吗
Syed. How are you, my friend?
上帝真好 感谢上帝
Oh. God is good. Alhamdulillah.
这位是 -她是罗宾 她一直在照顾我
And who is this? -This is Robyn. She's been helping me out.
罗宾 -你好
Robyn. -Yes.
喜欢古董吗 -是
You like my antiques? -Yes.
这座大理石半身像 是伟大的罗马皇帝哈德良
This marble bust is of the great Roman emperor, Hadrian.
很久以前 他在临死之前写了一首诗
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表