剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
He wrote a poem a long time ago, right before he died.
我父亲对此很了解
My father knew it well.
"亲爱的小朋友 你从不停歇
"Dear fleeting sweeting, little friend,
你是我身体的同伴和幽灵
My body's comrade and its ghost,
你的目的地是哪里
What region now must be thy goal,
你这小小的 麻木的 赤♥裸♥的灵魂
Little numb and naked soul,
不能像以前那样开玩笑了"
Unable, as of old, to jest?"
天啊
Wow.
就是这个
That's it.
请到处看看 有什么问题尽管问我
Look around, please. Ask me anything you'd like.
谢谢你
Thank you.
家人都好吗
How...How...How's the family?
我的儿子们都上大学了 总有一天法蒂玛会接管这家店
My sons are in college, and Fatima will be taking over the store one day.
你父亲呢
And your father?
我父亲三年前去世了
My father died three Augusts ago.
贾法尔 他是个好人
Jafar, such a good man.
没错 他是
Yeah, he was.
这是我最珍贵的藏品之一
One of the rarest pieces I have.
这是几个世纪前在中非完成的
It was done centuries ago in Central Africa.
多年来 专家们拒绝相信
For years, experts refused to believe
非洲人有创造出如此完美作品的技艺
that Africans had the craft to create such perfection.
但很显然 他们大错特错
But obviously, they were very wrong.
很显然
Obviously.
赛义德 你还在用那边的茶室
Syed, you still using that tearoom back there?
当然了 跟我来
Absolutely. Come on.
谢谢 -别客气
Thank you. -Yeah.
罗宾问我们是怎么认识的
Robyn was asking how we actually met.
我14岁时
I was 14.
当我看到这个黑人在商店里走过
When I saw this Black man walk through the store,
我就跟着他 以确保他不会偷东西
I lingered, just to make sure he wouldn't take anything.
我当时年幼无知
I was young and stupid.
托勒密询问了凯尔特人用银制的圆环
Ptolemy asked about the Celtic circlet hammered from silver.
我记得我们当时的售价是700美元
I believe we were selling it for $700 at that time.
我想给森希买♥♥件漂亮的东西
I wanted to get something pretty for Sensia.
她那时已经病了很长时间了
She had been sick for a long time by then.
他爸爸贾法尔当时问我有多少钱
And Jafar, his daddy, asked me how much money I had.
我告诉他87美金
I told him $87.
他说我可以用这钱作为首♥付♥
He said he'd take that as a down payment
一个月后再回来时把剩下的钱付给他
and I could pay him the rest when I come back in a month later.
天啊 -他把它放在一个漂亮的盒子里
Wow. -Put it in a pretty box.
天啊 森希开心极了
Wow, Sensia was so happy.
格雷先生离开后 我问我父亲
When Mr. Grey left, I asked my father
为什么他会相信一个素未谋面的黑人
why he trusted a Black man that he had never met before.
他回答我说"你不能从一个人的肤色 穿着
He told me, "You cannot tell a man from his color, his clothes,
国籍 信仰去评判一个人
nor his nationality, nor his God.
你只能从一个人的内心去了解他"
You can only know a man from what he has in his heart."
贾法尔真是个好人
That Jafar. He was a good man.
我每个月都会去店里 直到我把钱还清
I came by every month till I paid him back.
我的老朋友 你今天为何而来 别告诉我只为了叙旧
What are you doing here today, my old friend? Just saying hello?
罗宾 给他看金币
Show him the coin, Robyn.
你今天是来卖♥♥这个的 -不
You're looking to sell this today? -No, no, no.
我们目前只想给它估个价
We just want a price right now.
等我一下
Give me one second.
托勒密先生时不时会带一些这样的金币来
You know, Mr. Ptolemy brought these coins in from time to time.
所以我们才有这本索引
That's why we got this index.
我们来看看
Let's see.
圣高登双鹰
Saint-Gaudens double eagle.
1932年产 状况良好
1932. Good condition.
价值五万美金
You're looking at 50,000.
等等 这些值五万美金
Wait, 50,000 for these?
每个五万 没错 这只是大致的估算
For each one. Yes. That is a general estimate.
就像我父亲经常对托勒密说的
Like my father always told Ptolemy,
这类宝物有更好的交易商 他会获得更多的利润
there are better dealers for these type of artifacts. More profit.
但是托勒密从不相信他们
But then again, Ptolemy never trusted them.
真是什么也没变
Ain't nothing changed.
多谢你帮忙 是 先生
'Preciate your help. Yes, sir.
你看什么呢
What you lookin' at?
我在看这本关于天文学的书
I'm reading this book about astronomy.
是为准备你的高中同等学历考试吗 -不是
That for your GED? -Nah.
你知道太阳占据的空间 比一百万个地球还要多吗
Did you know that the sun takes up more space than a million Earths?
该死 真够大的 -对吧
Damn. That's big. -Right?
还有 古时候 人们曾经认为太阳就是上帝
And in the old days, people used to think that the sun was God.
它也许还是
She probably still is.
是
Yeah.
你坐在那想什么呢
What you over there brooding about?
所有我知道的一切 一下子全冒出来了
Everything I ever knew... all at once.
是 听起来工作量很大
Yeah, that sound like a lot of work.
确实是
Sure is.
但我只剩几天时间来处理我的事情了
But I ain't got but a few more days to get my affairs in order.
那会不会困扰你
It don't...It don't bother you,
当你想到会回到以前那样的时候
thinking about how it's gonna go back to the way it was?
我已经接受现实了
I done made my peace with it.
困扰到你了
Bother you?
你觉得呢
What you think?
你知道 我的
You know, my...
我的父亲以前每晚 都和一群暴徒在街上混日子
my father used to run the streets every night with thugs.
然后有个周六 他没回家
And then one Saturday, he just didn't come home.
我和妈妈安葬了他
Me and my mama buried him.
后来她染了毒瘾
And then she got on the pipe,
我试着救她
and I tried to help her.
她几乎每天
And she would promise me,
都会向我保证她会戒毒
almost every day, that she would get clean.
然后一个周四的早上 我醒来后发现她死了
And then one Thursday morning, I woke up and she was dead.
听好了
Listen.
恶魔曾经告诉我
Devil told me...
我只是会变回以前的样子 不是死掉
that I would go back to the way I was. Not die.
他说情况有可能更糟
He said it could be worse.
如果没吃他的药 我们都不可能像现在这样说话
If I ain't took his medicine, we wouldn't be talking right now.
你真是不了解我
You just don't understand me.
好
Okay.
那帮我了解一下
Then make me understand.
我
I was...
我妈妈死的时候我其实很高兴
I was happy when my mama died.
我早知道她都安排好了 如果她死了 我就去妮茜阿姨家住
I knew that she arranged it so that I could stay at Auntie Niecie house.
当时我心里希望
I hoped in my heart...
我现在希望我没那么想 但当时我心里是希望她死
I wish that I didn't, but I hoped that she would pass,
那样我就可以离开那个家
just so that I could get out of that house.
所以我才是那个 你应该称之为"魔鬼"的人
So... I'm the one you should be calling "devil."
不是的 孩子
No, no, child.
你不是恶魔
You are not the devil.
我的意思是
What I mean is...
你是我第一个我
You're the first person I was ever close to that I...
我不想让你死的亲近的人
that I didn't want to die.
我只是不想让你离开
I just don't want you to go away.
我不想让你离开
I don't want you to go away.
我去开门
I'll get it.
不 我和你一起去
No, I'ma come wit' you.
格雷先生
Mr. Grey?
怎么了
Yes?
我叫达尔文安德鲁斯
My name is Darwin Andrews.
我在市政♥府♥工作
I work for the city,
我的工作是确保老年居民 是安全并且可以照顾好自己的
making sure that our elder residents are safe and capable of self-maintenance.
你介意我进去问你几个问题吗
Do you mind if I come in and ask you a few questions?
没问题 进来吧
Yeah, sure. Come on.
这边
This way.
那么你为什么来
So, why are you here?
你外甥女声称罗宾巴内特小姐
Your niece has made a claim that Miss Robyn Barnet
一直在虐待你和你的家
has been mistreating and abusing you and your home.
小鸟 你一直在虐待我吗
Has you been abusing me, Bird?
没有 舅公 我没有
No, Uncle, I have not.
那么 -格雷 你能看到这个吗
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表