剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
好了 但是你要奔向自己的未来
Okay, but you...you need to be running toward your future,
抓住世界为你准备的一切
grabbing hold of whatever's out there in the world for you.
年轻真好
It's good to be young.
老了也有老了的好
And something to be said for being old too.
是吗 老头子 老了有什么好呢
Oh, yeah? What's so good about it, old man?
老人们知道事情从何处来 为何会发生
Well, old folk know where shit come from and why it's there.
还有呢
And what else?
老人们不害怕生活 因为他们已时日无多
Old folks ain't scared of life, 'cause they got one foot in the grave.
听着 你得去睡一会 明天还有大事要做
Look here. You need to get some sleep. We got a big day tomorrow.
我有几个新朋友 想让你认识一下 学点老把戏
I got some new folks I want you to meet and learn some old tricks.
你睡前要喝一点吗 -不
Want a little drink before you go in? -No.
你知道你不该喝那么多的
You know you should not be drinking that much.
你知道你也救不了我
You know you can't save me neither.
是 但我还是会尝试
Yeah, but it don't mean I can't try.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 睡个好觉
Good night. Sleep tight.
你可别被臭虫咬了
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
它们咬我的话就会醉的
They do, they gonna get drunk.
谁啊 -我是托勒密 我找妮娜
Who the fuck is this? -This Ptolemy Grey for Nina.
你知道现在几点吗
You know what fucking time it is?
非常抱歉
I'm...I'm...I'm sorry about that,
但我有重要的事要跟她说
but I-I got something important I want to say to her.
喂 -是格雷老爹吗
Hello? -Papa Grey?
对 我是
Yeah, that's me.
我是妮娜 妮娜劳埃德
It's Nina. Nina Lloyd.
你怎么这么快就有我的电♥话♥号♥码了
How you get my number so fast?
我有来电显示
It's on my phone.
什么 你的电♥话♥能知道是谁打给你的
What? Yo...Your phone know who call you?
所有电♥话♥都可以
All phones do.
什么 有这功能
What? They do?
听着 很抱歉阿尔弗雷德那样对你说话 有人打给我 就会激起他的保护欲
Listen, I'm sorry about Alfred. He gets protective of people calling me.
他是你的男朋友
That's your boyfriend?
不是 根本不是 只是
No, not at all. Just...
只是我们的一个朋友 来帮忙的
Just a friend of the family, you know, helping out.
妮茜有没有打电♥话♥告诉你 我要给雷吉办个追悼会
Did Niecie call you, tell you about the eulogy I'm having for Reggie?
她告诉我了 但是我可能去不了
She did, but...Listen, I don't think I can come.
对我来说还是很难 你懂吗
It's still hard, you know?
是 我明白 就像伤口无法愈合
Yeah, I know. Like a...Like a wound won't heal.
是
Yeah.
听着 招待宴3点开始
Well, listen, the repast start at three o'clock.
如果你2点能来见我
If...If you can meet me at 2:00,
我保证不会占用你太多时间
I...I promise I won't take up much of your time.
我只是想给你点钱
I just wanna give you some money.
我不明白 什么钱
I don't understand. What...What money?
我为你丈夫雷吉攒的钱
The money I was saving for Reggie, your husband.
足够你和孩子们用几个月了
It's enough to take care of you and the kids for a couple months.
你说2点 -是 2点
Two o'clock, you say? -Yeah. Two o'clock.
我就知道你在这里看书
I knew I'd catch you out here reading a book.
早上好 -早上好
Good morning. -Good morning.
你能弄一份巴士时间表吗
Can you get us a bus schedule?
不 我是问你能不能弄一份巴士时间表
No, I-I-I asked could you get us a bus schedule.
是的 舅公 我正在找
Yeah, that's what I'm doing, Uncle.
你不打算打电♥话♥给巴士公♥司♥吗
You finna call the bus company?
不 我要下载时间表
No. I'ma download it.
你说什么 -下载
Say what? -Download.
互联网 听说过吗
Like, the Internet. Ever heard of it?
是 听说过 但从来没用过
Yeah, I done heard of it, but I ain't never used it.
好的 我给你展示一下 你要去哪
Okay, let me show you. Where you going?
我们要去巴克黑德 -好的
We're gonna go to Buckhead. -Okay.
就是它 就在那里 44号♥
That's it, right there. Number 44.
跟从前一模一样
Look just like it used to look.
现在我们只能希望他还住这
Now we gotta hope he still in here.
好的 走吧 -来了
All right. Well, come on. -I'm coming. I'm coming.
(格兰特楼)
抱歉 你需要锻炼
Excuse me. You need the exercise.
一路爬楼梯上去
All the way up there?
你可以的
You can do it.
见鬼
Shit.
快来
Come on.
看看你
Look at you.
孩子 -你做到了
Child. -You did it.
我腿疼 -我就知道你可以的
My legs hurt. -I knew you could.
是的 我做到了
Yes, I did.
我们是来见阿布罗莫维茨先生的
We here to see Mr. Abromovitz.
你有预约吗 -没有
Do you have an appointment? -No.
你找阿布罗莫维茨先生有什么事
What's your business with Mr. Abromovitz?
他还是律师吗
He's still a lawyer, ain't he?
是 他是 但你不能就这样 大摇大摆从街上走进来
Yes, he is, but you can't just walk in here off the street...
摩西 你在里面吗 -先生 拜托 先生 我会报♥警♥
Moishe! Moishe! You back there? -Sir. Please. Sir, I will call the police.
摩 -有什么问题吗
Moi...-Is there a problem?
小摩西
Junior?
格雷先生
Mr. Grey?
你♥爸♥爸在哪
Where your dad at?
他大约15年前就死了
He died abou...15 years ago.
那时他还年轻啊
He was a young man.
他那时已经69岁了
We...Well, he was 69 at the time.
过来抱抱
Come here.
我不敢相信是你 这真是个惊喜
I-I can't believe it's you. This truly is a welcome surprise.
你看起来很不错
You looking good.
我做园艺那家的女人指控我偷了她的东西
And this woman I was gardening for accused me of stealing from her.
他们就把我关进了监狱
They put me in jail and everything.
我那时有一个法庭指派的律师
I got one of them...court-appointed lawyers.
那混♥蛋♥想让我认罪
Son of a bitch wanted me to plead guilty.
他还这样告诉法官
Told the judge and everything.
是 格雷先生很幸运
Yeah. Well, luckily for Mr. Grey,
我父亲当时是我叔叔什穆埃尔的代理律师 帮他打挪用公♥款♥的官司
my father was there to represent my uncle Shmuel for embezzlement.
他听到格雷先生在和他的律师争论
He heard Mr. Grey arguing with his lawyer.
杰拉尔德瓦茨
Gerald Watts.
对 天啊 瓦茨先生
Yes. Wow, Mr. Watts.
我父亲问格雷先生是否想换个律师
My father asked Mr. Grey if he'd like a different attorney.
那你叔叔怎么办
What about your uncle?
什穆埃尔吗 不 他本来就有罪
Shmuel? No, he was guilty.
他们唯一要裁定的是罚款的数额
Only thing they had to settle on was the amount of the fine.
所以他们觉得你偷了什么
So...So, what is it they thought you stole?
一个小雕像 -他们说是德加创作的
A statuette by...-Degas who they said made it.
但老摩西在这个案子上 花了足足十个月的时间
But Moishe Senior stayed on the case for ten months.
他终于让那个女人 赛迪霍尔曼的一个侄女承认
He finally got one of the woman's nieces to admit the woman, Sadie Holman,
是那个女人自己偷自己
had stole it her own damn self...
什么 -然后再偷偷卖♥♥掉
What? -...and was selling it on the sly.
什么 那她进监狱了
What, so she went to jail?
没有 我父亲只是让她撤销了指控
No. No, my father just got her to drop the charges.
但她有罪
But she was guilty.
有些人 甚至是罪犯 都不太可能被定罪
Well, some people, even criminals, are unlikely to ever see a conviction,
更别说进监狱了
much less the inside of a jail.
那么 我能为你做什么
So, what can I do for you?
你能帮我立份遗嘱吗
Can you make me a will?
当然可以 你有很多继承人吗
Of course. Are there many heirs?
有几个 但我想让罗宾来负责 谁得到什么 什么时候得到
A few, but I want Robyn here to be in charge of who gets what, when.
等等 我吗
Wait. Me?
不要
No.
遗产是一大笔钱吗
Is this a considerable sum?
是的 但你♥爸♥爸知道这一切
It is, but your daddy knew all about it.
立遗嘱的时候
When going over a will,
我的惯例是和立遗嘱人单独讨论细节
it is my practice to discuss the particulars with the testator alone.
相信你能理解
I'm sure you understand.
是 我这就出去
Yeah, I'm gonna be right outside.
这个年轻女孩是你什么人
What is this young woman to you?
罗宾走进了我的生活
Robyn come into my life
是在我急需有人照顾我的时候
when I needed someone to care for me very, very badly.
我那时情况很糟糕 小摩
I was in bad shape, Mo.
她把我从一个很深很深的洞里救了出来
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表