剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
好
Okay.
还有这个
And here.
很高兴认识你 玲女士
It was a pleasure meeting you, Miss Wring.
你侄女真好 -不
Nice girl, your niece. -No, no, no.
她是我外甥孙女闺蜜的孩子
That's my great-niece's best friend's child.
她父母都死了
Her folks is dead.
她暂时住我这里 直到她能自立为止
And she come to stay with me till she get herself together.
托勒密格雷又在拯救他人了
Ptolemy Grey to the rescue again.
不 怎么说也是她在救我
No, no, no. If anything, she's saving me.
没有了那姑娘 我都不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without that girl.
你似乎和那天在银行的状态不同
You seem different than you were that day at the bank.
对 我在用新的药 现在一切身体机能正常
Yeah, new medication. I'm firing on all cylinders now.
希望在银行碰到你时 我没有出丑
I hope I didn't embarrass myself when I met you at the bank.
你吗 该道歉的人是我
You? I'm the one should apologize.
向一位陌生人要钱
Asking a stranger for money?
我很幸运 碰到了像你这么善良的人
Lucky I met someone as kind as you.
不 我可不像你想得那么好
No, no, no, no. I ain't as nice as you think.
别谦虚了
You need to stop.
如果你 我不是说我是坏人
If you...I ain't saying I'm bad.
只是我从来不会挺身而出
It's just that, you know, I never stood up to be counted.
我总是随波逐流 按人们的期望行事
I always kinda blended in with the crowd and went along with the program.
你为我站了出来
You stood up for me.
嗨 嘿 姑娘
Hey. Hey, girl.
什么事
What you want?
你叫罗宾 对吗
Your name's Robyn, right?
如果你知道我叫罗宾 为什么喊我"姑娘"
If you knew my name was Robyn, why you calling me "girl"?
我叫罗杰 罗杰道斯
I'm Roger. Roger Dawes.
雷吉做木工的时候我有时会去帮忙
I work at Reggie's sometimes when he does carpentry work.
帮他姑姑妮茜做橱柜
Helped with his aunt Niecie's kitchen cabinets.
行 好吧
Yeah, okay.
嘿 你在搬到妮茜家之前 住在班克海德 对吗
Hey, you used to live down in Bankhead 'fore staying with Niecie, right?
对
Uh-huh.
是这样 做完那次木工之后 我还没见过雷吉兄弟呢
Yeah, I haven't seen my man Reggie since that job.
他最近忙什么呢
What's he up to these days?
死了 -什么
Dead. -I'm sorry?
雷吉死了 被某人枪杀了
Reggie died. Somebody shot him.
怎么回事
What...Da...What happened?
我刚说了 他被枪杀了
Just told you he got shot.
天啊 死了
Damn. Dead?
我得走了
I gotta go.
那他舅公怎么样
Well, how's his uncle doing?
名字首字母是不发音P的那个
The one whose name starts with the silent P?
为什么问这个 -我知道他和雷吉很亲近
Why? -I know him and Reggie was close.
雷吉一直在照顾他
Reggie was looking after him.
现在是我照顾了
Well, I do that now.
我见过他几次
I met him a few times.
他讲了几个 当年在密西西比州的故事 很精彩
Told some really good stories about back down in Mississippi.
我一家人都是来自那里的
That's where all my people's from.
我想去看看他 表达慰问
I'd like to drop by. Offer my sympathies.
好 不过以格雷先生现在的状态
Yeah, well, Mr. Grey ain't really in a place
要去看他 得事先告诉他一声
for folks to be coming by without him knowing first.
我明白
I understand.
我可以载你一程 这就是我的车
I can give you a ride. Car's right there.
只有几个街区 -我可以陪你走
It's just a couple blocks. -I could walk with you.
我帮你拿袋子吧
Let me get your bags.
你想步行我们就步行吧
We can walk if you wanna walk.
你怎么样 -挺好
How you doing? -Fine.
如果要我选一首歌♥ 录在黄金唱片里送上太空
I mean, if I had to choose a song to send to space in the Golden Record,
一定是史蒂维旺德的歌♥
it would be Stevie Wonder.
澄清一下 是1970年代的史蒂维旺德
To be clear, '70s Stevie Wonder.
不是《电♥话♥诉衷情》什么的
Not the "I Just Called to Say I Love You" stuff.
怎么了 你不喜欢史蒂维旺德
What? You don't like Stevie Wonder?
没有 只是 你刚刚提到了黄金唱片
No. It's just...Did you just mention the Golden Record?
是啊
Yeah.
这可不是一般对话里会出现的话题
Just not something that typically comes up in conversation.
至少和我聊天的人不会说这个
With the people I talk to, anyway.
我看见你靴子上的太空人了
Well, I saw the spaceman on your boot.
这其实是个火星人
Well, it's a Martian, actually.
所以
So...
谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. -Yeah.
别忘记给我打电♥话♥ 告诉我什么时候能来看格雷先生
Don't forget to call me for a good time I can come by and see Mr. Grey.
不会忘的
I won't.
那好 -那好吧
Okay, then. -Okay, then.
走吧 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Go on. I'll call you.
好 -为了格雷先生
Okay. -For Mr. Grey.
为了格雷先生 好
For Mr. Grey. All right.
快走吧
Go on!
我得走了
I'd better be going.
这就要走 你才刚来呢
Already? You just got here.
我的朋友奥塔出院回家了
My friend Alta's home from the hospital.
我想去看看她
I just want to check in on her.
雪莉玲前来拯救
Shirley Wring to the rescue.
我过几天给你打电♥话♥
I'ma call you in a couple of days.
希望如此
I hope so.
玲女士 这就要走了吗
You going already, Miss Wring?
是 她要丢下我了
Yeah, she running out on me.
不是的 我只是想去看望一位朋友
No, I'm not. I just want to check in on a friend.
希望很快能再次见到你
Well, I hope to see you again soon.
我也是
I hope so.
如果你舅公允许的话 -少来
If your uncle wants me to. -Quit.
再见
Bye.
比利会帮我把剩下的东西从妮茜家搬来
Billy's gonna help me get the rest of my stuff from Aunt Niecie's house.
不会太久的 我走之前 你有什么需要吗
I won't be too long. You need anything before I go?
没有 你去吧 这些我来整理吧
Uh-uh, go ahead. I'll take care of all this here.
我去热杯咖啡 想想雪莉玲
I'm gonna heat up my coffee, think about Shirley Wring.
注意身体啊
Well, don't strain yourself.
你快走吧 下流的姑娘
Get on out of here, dirty girl.
我们来干正事吧
Let's get down to business.
天啊 他脾气挺大
Boy, he's feisty.
听话点 小子
Behave now, boy.
科伊 别丢下我 加油
Coy, don't leave me. Come on.
看来他不想说
Look like he don't wanna talk.
天啊 小妹 你这里都有些什么
Man, what you got in here, little sister?
就是些他们把我从我妈家赶走前 我得以拿走的东西
Just the stuff I was able to grab before they evicted me from my mama house.
没及时交房♥租
Got behind on your rent, huh?
是 我甚至连她葬礼的钱都出不起 这是最令我难受的
Yeah, I couldn't even pay for her funeral. That's the one that fucked me up
因为不得不由市政♥府♥出钱
'cause the city had to do it,
我可不想要市政♥府♥一分钱 -嘿
and I don't want nothing from the city. -Hey!
来了 -你们干什么呢
Here we go. -What is y'all doing?
听着 我敲门了 但你没应门
Look, I knocked on the door, but you ain't answer.
所以我就用我的钥匙来拿剩下的东西
So I used my key to get the rest of my stuff.
嘿 别过来 哥们
Hey, best step back, man.
你们这是在从我家里搬东西
This is my house you're taking that out of.
但我没偷你的东西 这都是我的
But I ain't stealing nothing from you. It's mine.
好 我这就去查看一下
Yeah, well, I'ma go check.
如果少了任何东西 别以为我不会去找你
And if anything come up missing, don't think I ain't gonna find you.
你不必去找我 我就住格雷舅公家
You ain't gotta find me. I'm staying at Uncle Grey house.
你打算怎么样
What you gonna do about it?
你现在照顾他了 -对
You his keeper now? -Yep.
贱♥人♥ 他甚至不是你的真舅公
Bitch, that ain't even your real uncle.
嘿 小子 你说什么呢 -别理他 不值得
Hey, what you saying, man? -Leave him alone. He ain't even worth it.
他才这么一点大
He only about this big.
懦夫
Wussy.
这根本不公平 比利 你会像碾死虫子一般打垮他
It ain't even fair, Billy. You gonna crush him like a bug.
离我家远一点
Stay away from the crib!
他的脑子都会被打出来
He gonna get them brains knocked out his head.
他最好小心点
He better watch it.
算了 他不值得
Come on. He ain't worth it.
嗨
Hi.
格雷先生 你好吗 -嗨
What's up, Mr. Grey? -Hey.
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表