剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
Well... -Do you see this, Mr. Grey?
你外甥女和她儿子
Your niece and her son
声称巴尼特小姐偷了你的钱
claim that Miss Barnet has stolen your money
还让你住在肮脏的环境里
and is allowing you to live in squalor.
这屋里也许是有些灰尘
There might be some dust here and there,
但算不上肮脏吧
but I wouldn't call it "squalor."
长官 嘿
Officer? Hey, hey!
我不记得允许你在我的房♥子里随意走动
I don't remember giving you permission to be rummaging through my house.
格雷先生 我刚给你看了个水果 是什么水果
I just showed you a piece of fruit, Mr. Grey. What was it?
一个脐橙 在茎的周围带着一丝绿色
A navel orange with a hint of green up 'round where the stem was.
你如何看待这个年轻女子 偷你的钱这个指控
What do you make of the claim about this young woman taking your money?
达尔文 有人和你一起住吗
You live with somebody, Darwin?
格雷先生 是我在问问题
I'm asking the questions, Mr. Grey.
对 你得到了市政♥府♥的许可
Right. You licensed by the city.
我问你这个问题是因为 如果你确实和其他人一起住
Now I asked you that question 'cause if you do live with somebody,
而我的外甥女说那人在偷你的钱
and my niece said that somebody was stealing your money,
那我怎么知道这是真是假
how would I know if that was true or not?
她为什么要撒谎
Why would she lie?
我为什么要撒谎
Why would I lie?
既然如此 罗宾为什么要撒谎
For that matter, why would Robyn lie?
你外甥女只是想保护你的财产和钱
Your niece is just trying to safeguard your money and your property.
所以如果你认为我无行为能力的话
And if you deem me incompetent,
那我外甥女就是 最终获得我财产和钱的那个人
then my niece is the one who will end up with my property and my money.
我说得没错吧
Ain't that right?
先生 你介意我看一下你的公♥寓♥吗
Do you mind if I take a look around your apartment, sir?
一点都不 请便吧
Oh, no. Be my guest.
罗宾 带他参观一下
Robyn, give him the grand tour.
小子 你叫什么名字 -雷金特
And what's your name, son? -Regent.
我叫托勒密
My name's Ptolemy.
是"国王"的意思 雷金特也是这意思
That means "king." Regent means "king."
太巧了吧
Ain't...Ain't that something?
雷金特 你和你的搭档 这里是你们的地盘吗
So, Regent, you and your partner here, this y'all's neighborhood?
这一带是你们巡逻的区域
This y'all's beat?
是的 我们在13分局工作
Yes, it is. Work out of 13th Precinct.
你知道戴尔玛环路附近发生的谋杀案吗
You know anything about a killing happened up around Delmar Circle?
知道 那人♥大♥约两周前被害
Yeah, he was killed about two weeks ago.
死的那个年轻人叫雷吉洛伊德 是我的甥孙
Well, young man was my great-nephew, Reggie Lloyd.
很抱歉听到这个
Sorry to hear that.
调查进展如何
How's the investigation coming?
这超出我们职权范围
It's above our pay grade.
警探正在调查这个案子 先生
Detectives are working the case, sir.
除非有人被带去问话 否则他们不会告诉我们任何这案子的信息
They don't tell us anything unless there's somebody to be brought in for questioning.
有人被带去问话了吗
Has anybody been brought in?
你最近打扫过这房♥子
Have you had this house cleaned recently?
你最近打扫过你的房♥子吗
Has your house been cleaned recently?
我会向社会服务部提交一份报告
I'll be filing a report with social services.
他们会时不时过来 看看你还有巴内特小姐
They'll drop by from time to time to check on you and Miss Barnet.
达尔文 你可真是个公正的人
That's mighty white of you, Darwin.
我们走吧
Let's go.
祝你们有美好的一天
Y'all have a good day now.
谢谢
Thank you.
(内蒂炸鸡和华夫饼)
(每日营业 提供早餐 午餐及晚餐)
炸鸡腿马上来
Fried thighs are coming.
好的 谢谢你 索妮亚
Oh, well, thank you, Sonia.
如果要在现代的棉花田里打拼 就得先吃好
You got to eat good if you wanna be out here in these modern-day cotton fields.
我明白你说的 也许住在乡下比在这里容易
I hear you. Might've been easier down-home than up here.
哈尔德鲁克昨晚走向自己汽车时被枪击 他只是走路而已
Hal Drucker got shot walking to his car last night. Just walking.
现在他已经死透了
Now he's dead as a doornail.
等等 你说的是那个老穿红衣服的人
Wait, that's the man that wear the red suit all the time.
罗宾小姐 你看起来很不错
You looking good, Miss Robyn.
一堆男孩在追她
Got them boys chasing her ass double time.
随便吧
Oh, whatever.
拜托 -我去拿吃的
Please. -I'll go get your food.
好的
All right.
现在我们来说说妮茜
Now, about Niecie.
我知道妮茜是出于好意
I know what's in Niecie's heart.
但妮茜会拿走我的一切
But Niecie would take everything I got
然后转过身去 觉得她对我很好
and turn around, think she doing right by me.
你也这样想过我吗
Did you ever think that way about me?
没有 我从没有过这种想法
No. That thought never crossed my mind.
就连我拿走那梳子时也没有
Not even when I took the comb?
年轻姑娘看到那么漂亮的东西
Young girl see something that beautiful
却不想去碰一下 那才是犯罪
and don't want to touch it, that'd be a crime.
是 但我不仅仅是碰了一下 我把它装进了口袋
Yeah, but I didn't just touch it. I put it in my pockets.
罗宾 你没有坏心肠
Robyn, you ain't got a crooked bone in your body.
你怎么知道 -我就是知道
How do you know that? -I just know.
你一辈子迫切想要的
All your life you wanted so hard,
你担心自己会拿了不属于你的东西
you worried you're gonna take something ain't yours.
而妮茜连担心是什么都不知道
And Niecie, she don't even know to worry.
为什么 因为她很想获取
Why? Because she just want so bad?
一些黑人 也有些白人
Some Black folk, and some white folk too,
他们太想不劳而获了 根本无法控制自己
want things so bad, they just can't help theirself.
但这并不意味着他们就是坏人
But that don't make them bad people.
什么 那他们是什么人 -被困之人
What? So what it make them then? -Trapped.
他们陷入流沙中
They caught in the quicksand,
我们得救他们出来
and we need to help 'em out.
所以说我们应该爱这些混♥蛋♥ 即使他们不配
So we supposed to love these motherfuckers even when they don't deserve it?
不是 听着 我可没这么说
Oh, nah, now. I ain't...I ain't say all that.
好吧 那我告诉你 希里还做了很多烂事呢
Okay. So what if I told you there was more shit with Hilly?
比如
Like what?
比如 妮茜阿姨把钱给希里
Like, Auntie Niecie gave Hilly money
让他作为工作酬劳转交给雷吉和罗杰
to give to Reggie and Roger for the work they'd done,
但希里从没把钱给雷吉
but Hilly never gave it to Reggie.
所以希里偷了雷吉的钱 -是
So, Hilly stole Reggie's money? -Yeah.
你看到他们了吗
You see them?
阿蒂
Artie! Artie!
拉蒂莎 你们在街上干什么
Latisha. What y'all doing in the damn street?
我们在画画
We're drawing.
你们为什么要在马路中间画画
Why you wanna draw in the middle of the street for?
过来 -你们妈妈没和你们一起
Come on. -Is y'all mama wit' y'all?
她很难过 -没有
She too sad. -No.
所以你们就待在这里
So you all staying here?
直到她开心为止
Just till she happy again.
天啊 你把他们带进屋来 好吗
Lord have mercy. You bring them in the house, would you?
来坐到台阶上 -不要
Come sit on the step. -No.
我得和你聊聊 是 -不要
I gotta talk to you. Yeah. -No.
坐下
Sit.
你怎么了 你又不是不懂事
What is wrong with you? You know better than that.
我们只不过在画画
We was just drawing.
你们就在马路当中画画
You were drawing up the street like that?
对 -不对 这不好笑
Yeah. -No, it's not funny.
这一点也不好笑 我不和你们玩了 你们应该懂事了
It's not funny. I'm not playing with y'all. You know better than that.
发生什么了那么吵
What the hell is all that noise?
那么
Well?
你会让我进去吗
Well, is you gonna let me in?
我以为社会服务机构把你带走了
I thought social services took you.
希里亚德 谁来了
Who's that at the door, Hilliard?
妮茜 告诉这个傻瓜让我进去
Niecie! Tell this fool to let me in.
皮托老爹 快进来
Pitypapa. Wha...Come in. Come inside.
嗨 妮茜阿姨
Hi, Auntie Niecie.
你穿了新衣服啊
That a new outfit you got?
也许我们该告诉社会服务机构这事
Maybe we should tell social services about that.
也许我有机会的时候就该把你老二切了
Maybe I should've cut your shit off when I had the chance.
你知不知道孩子们在街上玩
Did you know them children was out there, playing in the street?
希里 孩子们刚自己在外面
Hilly, were the kids outside alone?
我叫他们别到街上去
I told 'em to stay out the street.
去给你舅公倒杯冰水
Go get your uncle some ice water.
你怎么把雷吉的孩子带过来了
How come you got Reggie's kids over here?
你好像不太一样了
You seem different.
你为什么把雷吉的孩子带来这里
Why you got Reggie's children?
妮娜想独自整理思绪 她叫我帮她看孩子
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表