剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
- 因为我之前进来过 - 什么时候
- 'Cause I been here before. - When?
好久以前的事了 但我进来过
It was a long time ago. But I-- I've been here.
你去看看那面墙 有张照片用胶条贴在上面
Look by the wall. There's a picture with a piece of tape on it.
写着“希里亚德” 那就是我
It say "Hilliard." That's me.
让我找什么来着
What I'm looking for again?
找“希里亚德” 希望的希
For "Hilliard." H-I-L-L--
- 好 知道了… - 就在墙上
- Okay, all right, all right, all right. - It's right there by the wall.
(珊侬和查尔斯 布里塔妮 希里亚德 朱恩 诺维尔)
朱恩和妮茜
June had Niecie.
妮茜和希里亚德 也叫希里
Niecie had Hilliard, who also named Hilly.
- 好 - 格雷老爹 快点 老爷子
- Yeah. - Papa Grey, come on, old man.
好了…别急
All right, all right, all right. Hold your horses.
天啊 舅公 我以为你永远不会开门呢
Damn, Uncle. I ain't think you was gonna ever open up.
这小子不太对劲 皮托
Something wrong with this boy, Pity.
我有眼睛 科伊 我能看见
I got eyes, Coy. I can see.
什么
What?
- 进来吧 - 好
- Come on in. - All right.
- 你得后退才能让我进来啊 - 什么
- Well, you gotta move back to let me in. - What?
你得让一让我才进得来啊 舅公
You gotta move to let me in, Unc.
好了 让一让 天啊
Come on, now, move. Goddamn.
这气味是怎么回事
What the fuck is that smell?
- 我没闻到什么啊 - 那是你的厕所
- I don't smell nothing. - That's your toilet?
闻起来好像你拉在自己身上了
It smell like you boo-booed on yourself.
不行 不 别碰我的东西
Uh-uh, no! Now don't be touching things.
- 什么也别碰 - 好吧
- Stop touching things. - Okay.
雷吉呢 他好久没来了
Where Reggie at? He ain't-- He ain't been here.
今天是去银行的日子
And today-- Today bank day.
- 你要去银行 - 对 和雷吉一起去
- You need to go to the bank? - Yeah, with Reggie.
他在妈妈家
He at Mama's.
我带你去银行 我们去吧 来
I'll take you to the bank. We go on over there. Come on.
不 该死
Oh, no! Shit!
看看你干的好事 不…
Look what you done did! Oh, no!
别碰 我来捡起来
Don't-- Don't touch 'em. I'll-- I'll get 'em up.
- 去外面等着 - 我来帮你捡
- Go outside and wait. - I'ma help you pick up--
- 去等着 我一会儿就出去 - 见鬼
- Go wait! I'll come out there. - Oh, hell, man.
格雷老爹 我得带你去妈妈家
Papa Grey, I need you to come with me to Mama house.
好了 你先出去
All right. But go-- go ahead.
- 穿件干净衣服回家 好吗 - 好
- Put on a clean shirt and come home, okay. - Uh-huh.
- 我们得去她家 - 好 知道了
- We need to go to the house. - Okay. All right.
- 我就在门外等你 - 这就来…
- I'ma be outside. I'm waiting on you. - I'm coming. I'm coming.
该死的 弄乱了我的东西还乱碰…
Damn. Messed up my stuff and touching on things…
一、二
One, two,
三
three.
舅公 拿上你要的东西了吗
Got what you need, Uncle?
拿上了 一、二、三
Uh-huh. One, two, three.
嘿 你给我站住 混♥蛋♥
Hey, hold it right there, motherfucker!
嘿
Hey!
- 你干什么 - 小子 你推我♥干♥什么
- What you doing? - Fuck you push me for, nigga?
- 你为什么找我舅公麻烦 - 你舅公
- What you fucking with my uncle for? - Your uncle?
那个混♥蛋♥欠我钱
That motherfucker there owe me money.
他说过要给我钱付房♥租的
He told me he was gonna give me money for my rent.
- 他答应过的 你知道他有钱 - 不是
- He promised me, and you know he got it. - Uh-uh.
这里所有人都知道 他在公♥寓♥里放了一大袋子钱
Everybody in here know he got a whole bag full of money in that apartment.
- 没有 - 你看 他说没有
- No. - Look, he said no.
- 我说有 - 听着 贱♥人♥
- I said yeah. - Look, bitch.
你再惹我 我就把你下巴都打掉 快滚
You keep playing with me and I'ma break your fucking jaw! Get the fuck on.
他欠我钱
He owe me.
你该洗洗屁♥股♥了
Somebody owe your ass a bath.
走吧 格雷老爹 她不会惹你了
Come on, Papa Grey. She ain't gonna mess with you.
走着瞧 老小子
I'm coming for you, nigga.
她不敢的 走吧
She don't mean that shit. Come on.
你去的是哪家银行
What bank you been going to?
那边
That way.
我会找到你的
I'ma find you.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
那袋钱是怎么回事
What's that about a bag of money?
你觉得这是银行
Do this look like a bank to you?
慢点 宝贝
Slow down, baby.
(洗衣和折衣服务 提供送衣上门)
去问雷吉
Ask-- Ask Reggie.
“去问雷吉” 好 来吧 问问雷吉 给
"Ask Reggie." All right, go ahead. Ask Reggie. Here.
问他吧 你总是问雷吉的事 问吧
Ask him. You always asking about Reggie. Ask Reggie.
- 我听烦了 - 什么
- I'm tired of hearing that shit. - What?
你没有银行卡吗 你的钱包呢
You got no bank card on you? Where your wallet at?
钱包 怎么了
Wallet? Why?
因为我想带你去银行 舅公 你都不知道我们在哪
'Cause I'm tryna get us to the bank, Unc. You don't know where we at.
该死的
Goddamn.
好 支票在这里
Okay, check's right here.
格罗利耶银行
Grollier's Bank.
该死 根本不在这条街上 见鬼
That shit ain't even on this street. Shit, man.
该死
Motherfuckers.
先生们 有什么事吗
What's going on, gentlemen?
没事 警官
Ain't nothing going on, Officer.
我叫希里亚德布朗 这位是我舅公托勒密格雷
My name is Hilliard Brown, and this is my uncle Ptolemy Grey.
我们没事
Just chilling.
先生 是这样吗
That the case, sir?
- 好了 - 你跟我们走吧
- All right. - You come with us.
拜托 啊 等等 兄弟 为什么啊
Come on. Ah, man. Hold on, bro. For what?
我们要先把你拘留 直到我们弄清…
We're gonna detain you till we figure out what's--
- 我查过他 - 放开我
- I checked him. - Get your fucking hands off me.
- 等等 住手…他… - 我们要拘留你
- Hold up. Stop! Stop! Stop, he-- - We're detaining you.
- 他是我侄子… - 先生 你认识此人
- He who my nephew-- - Sir, you know this man?
你认识这人吗
Do you know this man?
他是我侄子派来的 要带我去侄子那里 雷吉
He who my nephew sent to bring me where he at. Reggie.
我是说 他不是雷吉 但他是来带我去找雷吉的
I mean, he ain't Reggie, but he taking me to where Reggie is.
他是我妹妹的女儿的儿子 希里亚德
That's my-- my sister's daughter's boy, Hilliard.
他要带我去见雷吉
He taking me to see Reggie.
- 给我看看身份证 - 什么
- Let me see some ID. - What?
- 看看身份证 - 好
- Show me some ID. - All right.
你们为什么总来找人们麻烦
Why you always coming through, messing with folk?
- 别紧张 兄弟 放松 - 照他说的做 年轻人
- Just relax, bruh. Chill. - Do what he say, youngblood.
该死
Damn.
那你为什么翻他的口袋
So why are you digging through his pockets?
我只是帮他兑现支票 哥们
I'm just-- I'm just helping him cash his checks, man.
我陪他去银行 他不知道银行在哪
I'm walking my uncle to the bank. He don't know where the bank is.
他老了 不知道我们在做什么 我只是…
He's senile. He don't know what the fuck we doing. I'm just--
- 是这样吗 - 是
- Is this true? - Uh-huh.
你还好吧
You're okay?
- 是的 警官 牛先生 是的 - 你确定没事
- Yes, sir, Mr. Bull. Yes, sir. - Are you sure you're okay?
确定 警官…
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
你继续吧 希里亚德
Keep it up, Hilliard.
给
Here.
老爷子 你想害死我啊
Man, you trying to get me killed, bruh?
- 什么 - 来吧 我们得去搭巴士
- What? - Come on, we need to go to the bus.
和警♥察♥扭打的人是你
You the one fighting with the police.
P-T-O-L-E-M-Y
P-T-O-L-E-M-Y.
T上加一横
Cross the T.
你每个月收到三张支票
You get three checks every month?
社会保障金
Social security.
这是邮局的退休金
This my pension from the post office.
这是死亡抚恤金
And this is death benefits
森希霍华德的
from Sensia Howard.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
舅公 你可真是个幸运的老家伙
You a lucky motherfucker, Unc.
如果我有这么多钱 那我可太逍遥了
If I had that type of money, my life would be made.
好吧
All right.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
嗨 我叫雪莉 雪莉玲
Hi. I'm Shirley. Shirley Wring.
雪莉玲
Shirley Wring?
玲珑的玲
W-R-I-N-G.
你好 玲珑的玲
Hello, W-R-I-N-G.
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表