剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
Excuse me, sir.
什么事
What?
这里不久前发生了一起枪击案
There was a shooting around here not long ago.
一个男子遇害了
A man got killed.
我在想 你是否知道些什么
I was wondering if you knew anything.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫托勒密
My name's Ptolemy.
遇害者是我外甥 雷吉
The man who died was my nephew, Reggie.
甥孙
My great-nephew.
舅公
Uncle.
你喝的酒可真烈啊 伙计
That's some powerful shit you're drinking there, partner.
塞尔达
Zelda.
霍吉 什么事
Yeah, Hogie?
那个人被枪杀时你看见了 对吗
You saw when that man got shot, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
这位是他的舅公
This dude here's his uncle.
他没问题
He okay.
那边的第二个水坑
Second puddle down there.
是个棕皮肤的男子 留着刺头
It was a brown-colored man with spiky hair.
你之前见过他吗 任意一人
You ever seen him before? Either one of 'em?
没有 两个人我都没见过
No. Never seen either one.
看起来他们好像是在碰头
Looked like they was meeting or something.
你听到什么了吗
You hear anything?
听到他们说 比如名字什么的了吗
You hear 'em say anything like names?
我听见枪声就跑了
I heard shooting and I run.
枪手好像有一道锯齿状的伤疤
I think the shooter had a zig-zag-like scar.
好像在左眼上
Over his left eye, I think.
谢谢你们 愿上帝保佑
Thank y'all. God bless you.
看够了吗
Seen enough yet?
(《世界文明史7》 理性时代♥开♥始)
我们得回去
We need to go back.
我已经跟你说过了 鲁宾医生在等我们
I already told you. Dr. Rubin is expecting us.
听我说 你得和这个人去谈
Listen to me. You need to talk to this man.
让他告诉你有关这次治疗 你必须知道的一切
Let him tell you everything you need to know about this treatment
这样你能做出明确的决定 要接受多少次治疗
so you can make a clear choice how far you wanna go with it.
- 我已经知道他会对我说什么了 - 怎么知道
- I already know what he gonna tell me. - How?
你已经告诉我了
You told me already.
是 那太疯狂了
Yeah, well, that's just crazy.
怎么疯狂了
What's crazy about it?
因为我不知道自己在说什么
Because I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.
你一开始就满嘴脏话吗
Did you cuss this much when I first--
医生说下一针会有弊端
The doctor said there's gonna be drawbacks to the next shot.
- 那也改变不了什么 - 为什么
- That don't make no difference. - Why not?
为了雷吉、为了你
Well, for Reggie. For you.
为了我
For me?
我记得他给我做这个的情景
I remember when he made this for me.
(希里亚德、妮茜、雷吉 妮娜、亚瑟、拉蒂莎)
他把照片扩印了 这样就可以把名字写得很大
He blowed it up so he could write the names on it real big
好让我记住
so I'd remember.
他是在家里的电脑上弄的
Did it at his computer at home.
为了我
For me.
他一直在为我做事
He was always doing for me.
所以我怎能让人们忘记他的名字
So, how I'm gonna let folk forget his name?
我算什么人啊
What kind of man would I be…
如果我不能认识到他的去世是不公的
if I didn't recognize the injustice of his passing?
不管是谁 就说我不在家
Whoever that is, tell 'em I ain't home.
托勒密格雷住这里吗
Does Ptolemy Grey live here?
是 但他在睡觉
Yeah, but he asleep.
抱歉我这么晚来打扰 但我得工作
I'm sorry I'm so late, but I had to work.
几天后再来吧 下次早一点
Well, come by in a few days, a little earlier next time.
好吧 我改天再来
Okay. I'll come again.
你能告诉他玲珑的玲来过吗
Would you please tell him that W-R-I-N-G stopped by?
他会记得的
He'll remember.
我会的
I will.
他真是个好人
Such a nice man.
舅公
Uncle?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我曾有一本相册
I had a-- had a picture book.
- 是吗 - 都是扩印的照片
- Yeah? - It was blowed up.
是我外甥给我做的
And my nephew made it for me.
可现在我找不到了
And-- And now I can't find it.
舅公 看着我
Uncle. Look at me.
你知道自己在哪吗
Do you even know where you are?
不
Oh, no.
- 他在哪 - 医生在哪
- Where is he? - Where's the doctor?
这边
This way.
来 快
Come. Hurry.
他神志不清得太快
He started losing it so fast.
- 我不知道该怎么办 - 别担心 我带来了
- I didn't know what to do. - Do not worry. I've brought it.
没有规矩、没有法律
Ain't no rules, ain't no laws.
- 没有规矩、没有法律 不 - 我有给他打的针
- Ain't no rules, ain't no laws, no. - I have a shot for him.
为什么会这样 还不到12小时呢
Why's this happening? It ain't even been 12 hours.
- 没有规矩、没有法律 什么… - 他的情况比之前糟多了
- No rules, no laws. Oh. What-- - He's way worse than before.
你干什么 她是谁
What you doing? Who-- Who's she?
会疼吗
Is that gonna hurt?
医生呢 他为什么没和你一起来
Where the doctor at? Why he ain't here with you?
你想让我们停止吗
You want us to stop?
- 雷吉在哪 - 也许我们应该停止
- Where Reggie? - Maybe we should stop.
- 天啊 好热… - 一开始是会感觉很热
- Oh, it's hot! It's hot. - It'll feel like that at first.
小鸟 春天里的第一只鸟
Bird. First bird of spring?
好热…
It's hot. It's hot!
按住他
Hold him steady.
- 他会死吗 - 以前有些人会 现在死的不多
- Can he die? - Some used to, not as many now.
- “死的不多”是什么意思 - 你舅公是非常勇敢的人
- What do you mean "not as many"? - Your uncle's a very brave man.
他愿意冒险来摆脱自己的病情
He's willing to take the chance to wake from this condition.
- 这是他想要的 - 科伊狗
- It is what he wants. - Coydog?
科伊狗 不要死 科伊狗 不要死
Coydog, don't die! Coydog, don't-- don't die!
坚持住
Stay with me.
- 不好 我的妈妈着火了 她烧起来了 - 没事的 宝贝
- Oh, mama's on fire. She burning up! - It's okay, baby.
- 不 森希 - 没事的 我就在这里
- Oh, no. Sensie. - It's all right. I'm right here.
森希 来和我一起躺着
Sensie! Come lay with me.
- 我就在这里 - 天啊 不
- I'm right here. - Oh, God. No!
坚持住 小子 你知道自己必须做什么
Stay with me, boy. You know what you gotta do.
科伊狗
Coydog!
我要死了…
I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die!
我自己一个人做不到
I can't do this by myself!
如果你死了 那一切都毁了 明白吗
If you die, then everything is lost. You understand that?
对你我这样的黑人来说 没有规矩、没有法律
There's no laws and no rules for Black men like you and me.
有对、有错
There's right, and there's wrong.
在白人看来 我们呼吸他们的空气都是一种罪行
As far as white people care, it's a crime we breathing their air.
你明白吗
You understand me?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
那好
All right then.
小鸟 为什么会这样
Why-- Why this happen, Bird?
你对我做了什么
What you done did to me?
(根据沃尔特莫斯利的著作改编)
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表