剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表
- I don't even know where it's at no more. - I bet you could find her if you looked.
我跟你们说 我虽然老了 但依然能跳劲舞
I bet you I get older, I can still cut a rug though.
森希
Sensie.
森希
Sensie.
别碰我 你怎么回事
- Sensie. - Don't touch me. What's wrong with you?
很抱歉…
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
他老了 他认错人了
He old. He thought you were somebody else.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
格雷老爹 你干什么呢
Papa Grey, what you doing?
那是我唯一爱过的女人 就是她
The onliest woman I ever loved, right there.
上天赐予我的真正礼物
God's one true gift to me.
森希霍华德
Sensia Howard.
来吧 叔 我们去吃东西
Come on, Unc. Let's go eat.
你知道我把约翰逊先生赶走了吧
You know I sent Mr. Johnson packing?
什么
What?
我告诉那小子说 如果他六周内找不到一份固定工作
I told the nigga that if he didn't find some kind of regular job in six weeks,
就必须走人
he had to go.
这话没问题
Can't fault you there.
格雷先生 你看起来好像瘦了
You look like you losing weight, Mr. Grey.
他基本上只有我在场才吃东西
He mostly only eats when I'm around.
他得多吃点 好吗
He needs to eat more. Okay?
叔叔 你想吃馅饼吗
You want some pie, Uncle?
叔叔
Uncle?
雷吉 似乎…
You know, Reg, it seem like--
似乎我什么事都想不起来了
seem like I can't remember nothing no more.
比如我坐下来
Like, I-- I sit
我就想小莫德佩蒂 什么时候来和我们一起住
and I think about when little Maude Petit come live with us,
然后我想说今天星期几
then I try to say what day it is.
脑子里却一片空白
Ain't got a clue.
你想让我带你去看那个特别的医生吗
So you want me to take you to that special doctor?
那个特别的医生也许能帮你增强记忆力
The special doctor that might help you remember things.
鸡什么时候能上来
When that chicken gonna come?
是啊
Yeah.
- 索妮亚 - 宝贝 怎么了
- Sonia. - Yeah, baby?
能再来点炸鸡腿吗
Can you bring out some more fried thighs?
- 没问题 - 是 我们还饿呢
- Uh-huh. - Yeah, we still hungry.
好
Okay.
喂
Hello?
对 是鲁宾医生办公室吗
Yeah, is this Dr. Rubin's office?
嗨 是 我叫雷吉诺德洛伊德
Hi. Yeah. My name's Reginald Lloyd,
人♥民♥诊所的米尔顿莱利医生告诉我
and I was told by Dr. Milton Riley down at the People's Clinic
我可以为我叔公托勒密格雷约个时间
that I can expect an appointment for my great-uncle Ptolemy Grey.
你听说过他吗
You heard of him, huh?
哟 等等
Yo. Hold on.
下周 稍等 好
Next week? Hold on. Okay.
好
Uh-huh.
好的
Uh-huh.
可以看到 因多车相撞 交通堵塞长达数公里
As you can see, traffic is backed up for miles due to a multi-vehicle pileup…
好 好的
Okay. All right.
明白 谢谢
Got it. Thank you.
一辆半挂卡车爆胎失控
…a semitruck blew a tire, lost control
滑过多条南向车道
and slid across multiple lanes going southbound
在285和85号♥州际公路交会处
where 285 connects to I-85.
格雷老爹
Papa Grey.
格雷老爹
Papa Grey.
小子 怎么了
Yeah, boy?
叔 你担心过失去自己的女人吗
Unc, you ever worry about losing your woman?
失去家人
Your family?
家人是最重要的了
Family-- Family the most important thing you got.
叔 我有话要说
Unc, I got something I need to say,
我不知道除了你 我还能对谁说
and I don't know who else to say it to.
是关于我和妮娜的事
It's about Nina and me.
是这样 妮娜她…
See, Nina…
妮娜有一位前男友因杀人入狱
Nina got this ex-boyfriend who went to prison for killing somebody.
12人受轻伤 在现场接受治疗后就回家了
A dozen were treated for minor injuries and released on-scene.
目前没有人员死亡报告
At this time, no casualties have been reported.
乔治亚高速巡警…
Georgia Highway Patrol…
现场一片狼藉
…the devastating scene.
叔 你还在听吗
You still with me, Unc?
是…在听…当然
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Sure.
那你觉得我该怎么办
So, what do you think I should do?
那个新闻上的女人
That-- That woman on the news.
那个很漂亮的黑人女子
You know, th-- know the pretty, Black one?
她说高速路上出了重大车祸
She said there's a big wreck on the freeway,
汽车堵了好几公里
cars backed up for miles.
很不寻常吧
Ain't that something?
是
Yeah.
好吧 叔
All right, Unc.
这是你下次看医生的时间
This here, this your next appointment.
(5月11日 上午11点 人♥民♥诊所 鲁宾医生)
很重要 明白吗
It's a big one, all right?
听着 我到时候会过来送你去的 但我现在得走了
Now, I'll be back by to take you, but I gotta run.
这就要走了 不留下来玩一会儿多米诺骨牌吗
Already? Why don't you stay and play some dominoes?
不了 下次吧 叔 下次玩 我得走了
Nah, next time, Unc. Next time. I gotta go.
今天是拉蒂莎生日
It's Latisha's birthday.
生日 你们要办派对
Birthday? Y'all having a party?
不…
Nah, nah.
只有一个小蛋糕和几个礼物
Just-- Just a little cake, a few presents, you know.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我就在这里
Well, I'll be here.
对
Yep.
好了 听着 我走以后 你要把门锁好
All right, now, when I leave, you throw the bolt.
- 把门锁好 - 你要做什么
- Throw the bolt. - What you about to do?
- 把门锁好 - 对了
- Throw the bolt. - That's right.
- 雷吉 - 是
- Reggie. - Yeah?
- 我会回来带你去看医生 - 我就在这里
- I'll be back to bring you to the doctor. - I'll be here.
- 好 - 把门锁好
- Yeah. - Throw the bolt.
对了
That's it.
有几个人死亡…
There have been several deaths…
(嘉莉妹妹)
…has that lavender…
有一股薰衣草…
Coy?
科伊
Coydog, you in there?
科伊狗 你在里面吗
It's environmentally friendly, reused soap.
用这块肥皂的感觉非常好
You can feel really good about using this soap…
对于曾在亚特兰大居住的人来说 这毫不意外
And this should come as no surprise to anybody who has lived in Atlanta
无论你在这里住过多久…
for any length of time that again…
雷吉
Reggie?
雷吉…没有…
Reg. Reggie, no--
没有…豆子了 豆子没了
No, no, no bean-- No more bean.
雷吉…
Reggie.
没豆子了
No beans.
把门锁好
Throw the bolt.
什么
What?
格雷舅公
Uncle Grey.
雷吉
Reggie?
不是 舅公 我是希里
Nah, Uncle. It's Hilly.
乎里
Who-lly?
希里 妮茜的儿子
Hilly. Niecie's son.
雷吉在哪
Where Reggie at?
他来不了
He couldn't-- He couldn't be here.
妈妈派我来接你
Mama sent me to come get you.
“接我”
"Get me"?
“接我”是什么意思
What that mean, "Get me"?
接你去妮茜家
Bring you to Niecie's house.
- 妮茜 - 对 妮茜
- Niecie. - Yeah. Niecie.
希尔达布朗 你妹妹朱恩的女儿
Hilda Brown, your sister June's daughter.
朱恩死了 朱恩已经死了很久了
June-- June dead. June died long time ago.
格雷老爹 你去看看那面墙
Look by the wall, Papa Grey.
墙上有照片
It's a-- it's the picture over there on the wall.
你怎么知道我家里有什么东西
How you know what's in my house?
剧集 | 托勒密·格雷最后的日子(2022) | 导航列表