剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
有听说
I did.
这就是我来这的原因
That's why I'm here.
你在巴黎听说了这案子吗
You heard about the case in Paris?
闹得比我想的还大
It's so much bigger than I thought.
好了
Well,
妈 别担心
Mom, you don't have to worry,
因为我和斯图会为爸爸作辩护
because Stew and I are both handling Dad's defense.
天呐 可别告诉我 他还装作是律师呢
Oh, God, please tell me he's not still pretending to be a lawyer.
就看你怎么想的
That depends on whether you think
注册律师实习生
a certified legal intern
拥有庭上发言的特权 还是"装作律师"吗
with in-court speaking privileges, is pretending.
- 还是装作 - 那我就是在装
- I do. - Then I guess I am.
那么 那个电视剧 不会请你回去接着演吗
So that, uh, show... it won't take you back?
这之间没有任何关系 妈妈
It was never about that, Mom.
当然 这完全没有必要
Of course, there's really no need
因为蒂莫西·奥利芬简直太棒了
since Timothy Olyphant is so fabulous.
妈 我觉得我们应该把你的包...
You know, Mom, we should get your bags...
把你的行李放到楼上去
Take your things upstairs.
好 好 大家都坐下来
Okay, everybody just sit down.
你根本不认为蒂莫西·奥利芬很棒
You don't think Timothy Olyphant is that fabulous.
你只是为了让我尴尬
You're just trying to rub my nose in it,
因为你一直都不认可我选择的生活方式
because you've never approved of my lifestyle choices.
因为你跑去好莱坞去追逐自己的白日梦
Because you ran off to Hollywood to chase some pipe dream,
而不是稳定下来...
instead of settling down...
像我弟弟一样稳定下来
Settling down like my brother.
其实 我订婚了
Well, I'm engaged.
这是真的么
Is this true?
是 是 我的意思是...
Yeah. Yeah, I mean...
说...说吧
T-tell... yeah.
- 真的订婚了 - 是的
- So engaged.- Sure.
其实 我们还在
Yeah. No, we're still all just
- 努力接受这个消息呢 - 是真的
- kind of processing it. - That's true.
小迪恩
Oh, Deanie!
终于
Finally.
她是什么样的人
Well, who is she?
快详细地告诉我
Tell me everything.
她叫克莱尔
Her name's Claire.
- 哦 不 - 别说她啊
- Oh, no. - Oh, not that.
我好想见见她
Well, I'm excited to meet her.
我一直都非常享受这种景象
I always did enjoy this view.
真是该死
Well, I'll be damned.
你好 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
你好 丽诺儿
Hello, Lenore.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我来看我的家人
I came to visit my family.
耐吉怎么样
How's Nigel?
非常不错
He's wonderful.
你现在有约会对象么
So you seeing anyone?
嗯 当然
Uh, yeah.
到处都有 都是玩玩
Here and there. Nothing serious.
我可是很受欢迎
I definitely got some irons in the fire.
那真不错
Well, good for you.
不 我知道你没有位置了 艾利克斯
No, I understand you have no tables, Alex,
但是就像我说的
but as I was saying,
这对我来说是一个非常特别的情况
this is kind of a special occasion for me,
我现在有一点儿进退为难
and I'm in a bit of a pinch, so...
挂断了
Hung up.
- 所以你真的忘记了 - 我完全忘记了
- So you did forget. - I totally forgot.
- 你还撒谎了 - 是的
- And you lied about it. - Yeah.
现在你很焦急
And now you're scrambling,
- 因为那个地方已经被人预定了 - 你说的对
- 'cause that place is booked. - You nailed it.
你想不想我打个电♥话♥
Do you want me to make a call?
当然 你会那么做麽
Yes. Would you do that?
- 可能吧 看情况 - 看什么情况
- Maybe. Depends. - On what?
看你有没有意愿帮我做几件事情
On your willingness to do something for me.
迪恩 我现在根本不能对你说不
Well, Dean, I kind of can't say no to you right now.
太好了 就几件事情 非常的简单
Good. Just a couple things. Pretty easy stuff.
第一 我需要你告诉妈妈 我真的是一个律师
Number one: I need you to tell Mom I'm a real lawyer.
- 念过法学院 全套都有 - 她根本不会相信
- Went to law school. Whole thing. - She'll never believe that.
- 第二 我订婚了 - 关于订婚 迪恩
- Number two: I'm engaged. - Yeah, about the engagement, Dean.
你要让克莱尔帮我 因为我劝不了她
And you need to get Claire onboard, 'cause I can't do it.
我骚扰了她很长时间 我答应过不会再那样了
I've already harassed her enough. I agreed I would stop.
好 我们都不应该骚扰别人
Good. No one should be harassing anybody.
好 好 就告诉她
Good. Good. J-just talk to her.
告诉她 她一定要这么做
Just tell her she's got to do this
否则就炒她鱿鱼什么的
or she gets fired or something.
迪恩 这是教科书一般的骚扰
Dean, that is the definition of harassment.
不 不是的 只有特定的语言才算骚扰
No, it's not. That's very specific language.
就像 "和我做♥爱♥吧 不然就炒你鱿鱼"
That's, "Have sex with me or you're fired."
不 才不是
No, that's not it.
不 骚扰的定义比人们通常认为的要更狭隘一些
No, it's a much narrower definition than people realize.
我的意思是 好多事都不算呢
I mean, you...you can get away with a lot.
迪恩可能告诉我们的妈妈说
Ah, so, Dean may have told our mother
他和你
that he is
订婚了
engaged, uh, to you.
- 我的天 - 我懂
- Oh, come on. - I know.
非常抱歉 我当时慌了
I'm sorry, uh, uh, I panicked.
这是骚扰 你知道的 是吧
This is harassment.You-you know this, right?
- 当然... - 百分之百
- Actually...- It is. 100%.
你完全正确
You're absolutely right.
迪恩 我们就不应该在这儿
Dean, we shouldn't even be here.
克莱尔 求你了
Claire, please.
不要这么不耐烦
Don't be annoying about this.
只要假装到她离开就可以了
It's just until she leaves town.
想让我假装你的未婚妻
There's no way that I'm pretending
欺骗你的妈妈 没门
to be your fiancée to fool your mother.
我就怕你这么说
I was afraid you might take that tact.
斯图 你来告诉她
Stew, do you want to tell her what
这么决定的后果吧
the repercussions are of that decision?
- 你不会被解雇 - 你被解雇了
- You're not fired.- You're fired.
我的天
Oh, God!
爷爷
Hey, Grandpa,
你没事吧
are you okay?
孩子们 我不想聊
Guys, not now.
因为奶奶 是不是
It's Grandma, isn't it?
我刚刚说过不想聊
I thought I said not now.
再次看到她 让你内心波澜起伏
Seeing her again has you all torn up inside.
全都写在
It's written
你的脸上了
all over your face.
所以又能怎么样呢
Yeah? So what?
追她 给她全部你的爱
Go after her. Give her your heart.
你在胡说什么
Are you nuts?
我并不想她回到我身边
I don't want her back.
我只是想让她憎恨自己
I just want her to hate herself.
因为她向前看了 而你没有么
Because she's moved on and you haven't?
旧情难平 是吧
Emotions are still raw, huh?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I guess they are.
爷爷
Grandpa?
让我们帮你吧
Let us help you.
我靠
I mean, damn it.
这不是
This isn't...
那个声音我熟悉
Ooh, I know that sound.
这沮丧的声音只会出现在
That is the sound of frustration that only shows its face
你网购的时候
when you're online shopping.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你没有给他买♥♥礼物 是不是
You didn't get him a gift, did you?
- 是的 确实 - 让我看看
- Uh, yeah, I did. - Then show it to me.
- 你准备给他买♥♥了什么 - 不 我...
- What did you get him? - No, I... uh...
好吧 我还 我还什么都没有给他买♥♥
Okay, I didn't... I didn't get him anything.
因为我不知道该给他买♥♥什么
because I can't think of what to get him.
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表