剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
那是你前进的阻碍
and it's holding you back.
吉利安 太谢谢你了
Jillian, thank you so much for doing this.
我让迪恩先给我五分钟
Uh, I asked Dean to just give us five minutes
我们好达成共识
so we could make sure we're on the same page.
- 达成共识 - 就是
- On the same page? - You know,
和他谈谈
just to talk to him about
我们见面时
the same things that we've been
说的那些事
talking about in our sessions.
就是让他
Just to, you know, bring him back
现实一点
down to earth a little bit.
好了 不是的 不是要你来告诉我
Okay, no, no, no, this isn't gonna be
对你哥哥说什么
you telling me what to say to your brother.
不 不是那样的 不是的
No, it shouldn't work that way. That would... No.
当然了
Of course. You say
你怎么想的就怎么说
what you are gonna say.
而我觉得你想说的
But I think that you're gonna say
正是应该说的内容
exactly what needs to be said.
因为你马上就会知道 我之前的描述一切属实
Because you're gonna see for yourself what I've been saying.
- 说完了吗 - 完了
- Are you done? - I am.
好
Okay.
该让迪恩进来了吧
I think it's time to bring in Dean now.
好 知道了
Okay. Got it.
但你知道要说什么吧
But we know what we're saying?
- 再见 斯图尔特 - 再见 要是你出状况了
- Good-bye, Stewart. - Bye. Oh, if you get hung up
需要帮忙 打我手♥机♥
and want to reach out, I'm on my cell.
- 你有我电♥话♥吧 - 我有你电♥话♥
- You have my number? - I have your phone number.
- 反正我要打给你 - 不用了
- I'm gonna just call you anyway. - You don't need to do that.
不 这样我就在你的最近联♥系♥人里了
No, then you're gonna have it in your recents.
- 不必了 - 那样很方便
- Not necessary. - And then it's easier.
你就不用一直想个半天 还滑啊滑的
And then you don't have to think, "Oh, scroll, scroll, scroll."
- 知道了 - 我就在最上面了
- Got it. - It's gonna be right at the top.
- 该走了 - 好
- Time to go. - Yeah.
嗨 迪恩
Hi, Dean.
嘿 迪恩 这是吉利安
Hey, Dean. This is Jillian.
她会帮助你的
She's gonna be helping you.
吉利安
Jillian.
嗨 你可以过来
Hi. You can go ahead
坐下了 好吗
and have a seat on the couch, okay?
这里就留给你们了
I'm gonna leave you guys to it.
斯图尔特
Oh, Stewart, before
你走之前
you leave, um...
- 我能说几句吗 - 当然
- May I say something? - Yes.
谢谢你带我来这
Thank you for bringing me here.
我伤害了你
Um... I've hurt you.
我本来不想伤害你的
Don't want to hurt you.
我也不想再失去
And I certainly don't want to lose
一个福斯里
another Foosley.
谢谢你 迪恩 我也...
Thank you, Dean, I don't...
- 我也不想 - 如果你说
- I don't, either. - Yeah. If you say
这是我需要来的地方
this is where I need to be,
那么这就是我需要来的地方
this is where I need to be.
我看心理医生
I am in therapy...
是为了战胜心理治疗
to win therapy.
我需要确保你同意我的观点
And I need to make sure you're on board with that.
你需要确认
You need to make sure
我会和你一起战胜心理治疗
I'm on board with you winning therapy?
- 没错 - 我同意
- That's right. - Yeah, I'm on board.
- 很好 - 太好了
- Great. - Great.
迪恩 如果有人能战胜心理治疗 我一定押你
Dean, if anybody can win therapy, my money's on you.
那我们都能收支平衡
Well, then we're both gonna break even.
因为我
'Cause my money...
也会押你
is on you.
你是对的
You are right.
她真是一个奇迹
She is a miracle... worker.
迪恩 那真是太好了 很高兴你能这么说
Dean, that's fantastic. That's great to hear.
谢谢你 斯图 我是说 我真的是大开眼界
Well, thank you, Stew. I mean, it was... it was eye-opening.
我真不敢相信 我居然这么久了才开始看心理医生
I can't believe it's taken me this long to get into therapy.
你去了多长时间了
How long have you been going?
我不确定
Uh... God, I'm not sure.
大概十月份开始的吧
Like, maybe October-ish?
那就是差不多 我回来的时间
Oh, so basically just about the time I came back to town.
那之前 还是那以后 不看日历的话
Ah, before, after... it's hard for me to say
我也记不清了
exactly, without looking at a calendar.
他刚回来你就去了 记得吗
It was right after, remember?
- 就是这样 - 我只是
- That's it. - Well, I'm just
很高兴你受到了鼓舞
so glad that you're feeling inspired.
我的兄弟知道我需要什么
My bro knew what I needed,
而他是对的
and he was right.
我需要改变
I need work.
这我说不准 儿子
I don't know, son.
别改得太多了
I wouldn't do much.
谢谢你 爸爸 斯图
Aw, thanks, Dad. And, Stew,
我听说你已经有很大进步了
I hear you've been making some pretty great strides yourself.
恭喜你
Congrats on that.
是啊 谢谢你 她告诉你的
Oh, yeah, uh, yes, thank you. She-she told you that?
是的 我只是想告诉所有人
She did. Well, I just want everybody
我看待事情的态度
to know that I may be coming
有一些不一样了
at things a little bit differently now.
所以你整个看问题的角度都转变了
So it's a whole perspective shift, then?
非常正确 例如说 黛比
Correct. Like, Deb,
关于你工作的事 我听你说了
your whole work thing. I've listened...
但是我并没有真的听进去
but I haven't really listened.
因为那并不吸引我
Because it didn't hook me.
但不是所有事都要像戏剧那样精彩
But not everything has to be all big drama.
我一直都这么说的
That is what I've been saying this whole time.
斯图 焦点并不是你
Ah, Stew, this isn't about you.
现在的焦点是黛比 所以 黛比
It's about Deb now. So, Deb,
和我聊聊吧
talk to me.
如果枯燥 我就不说了
Well, not if it's boring.
不 正是因为它枯燥 才要说
No. Because it's boring.
好吧
Okay. Um...
我被夹在我的两个老板之间
well, I'm caught between my two bosses at work.
怎么个夹法
Caught how?
他们彼此之间不交流 然后我就...
Well, they don't talk to each other and then I...
我学到了 对我而言
You know, I'm learning that, for me,
非常重要的一件事是
it's-it's very important to take control
掌控自己的生活和幸福
of your own life and happiness.
- 对 - 掌握自己生活的方向盘
- Right. - Grab the steering wheel of your own life
成为那个司机
and be the driver.
- 这很有深意 - 是的 我喜欢这种说法
- That's deep. - Yeah, I like that.
也许我是应该多自己掌控人生
Yeah, maybe I should take the wheel a little more.
斯图 也许你也应该多掌握主动权
And-and Stew, seems like you could use a little bit of
吉利安是这么认为的
time behind the wheel as well. Jillian thought so.
- 你们真的聊了很多我的事呢 - 那是当然
- You guys talk a lot about me. - We sure do.
那...挺好
Oh, it's... that's good.
- 他给了我们第二次机会 - 福斯里
- He's giving us a second chance. - Foosley?
是的
Yeah.
那太好了 但是恕我直言 为什么
That's great. But with all due respect to us, why?
我施展了我的魔法 给他打电♥话♥说...
Worked my magic. Called him up, convinced him that...
迪恩完全不知道自己在说些什么
Dean has no idea what he's saying?
基本上是这样
That's... basically it.
你在这儿啊
Oh, there you are.
- 比尔·福斯里的电♥话♥号♥码是多少 - 为什么
- Hey, what's Bill Foosley's number? - Why?
我想打给他 为那天的事道歉
I want to call him and apologize for the other day.
这件事就让你们两个自己解决吧
Yeah, I'm just gonna let you two sort this out.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Oh, yeah.
号♥码是什么
And... the number is?
迪恩 你不会给他打电♥话♥的
Dean, you're not calling him.
斯图尔特 不要逼我
Stewart, Do not make me
从别的地方找他的号♥码
search for this number elsewhere.
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表