剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
律师兄弟 前情提要
Previously on The Grinder...
你能相信吗
You're not gonna believe this.
那家伙竟然
This punk is
要以渎职罪起诉我
suing me for malpractice.
这位科里·曼勒准备得很充分
This Cory Manler is really prepared.
诉讼时效被废除了
The statute of limitations is tolled...
"废除"是什么意思
What does "Tolled" Mean?
意思是我们完了
It means we're screwed.
曼勒不过是个傀儡
Manler is a puppet.
后面有人在操纵他
Someone's pulling the strings.
谁是你的同谋
Who are you working with?!
你有什么事隐瞒我 爸爸
What are you hiding, Pop?
或许是我搞砸了
Maybe I screwed up.
她看起来很不错
She looks great.
你回家了
You're home.
你没听说吗
Didn't you hear?
战争结束了
The war's over.
嘿
Hey...
你知道吗
you know what?
我觉得我们应该好好珍惜这种瞬间 爸爸
I think it's moments like this we need to cherish, Dad.
我想告诉你 我一直很崇拜你
I just want you to know, I've always looked up to you.
是战争让我懂得这些道理
The war made me realize this.
我希望能成为你的骄傲 爸爸
I just want to make you proud, Pop.
因为你永远是我的
Because you've always been my...
爸爸 爸爸 你在听吗
Pop. Pop, can you hear me?
S
"S"...
墨水印
Inkspot.
水槽 污迹 水槽里的污迹 就是它
Sink... spot, sink spot! That's it.
是什么
What's it?
我在水槽里看见的那块污迹
The spot I saw in the sink.
那不是染发剂
It wasn't hair dye.
是血迹
It was blood.
照顾好自己 儿子
Take care of yourself, son.
那艘船的名字是SS墨迹吗
The name of the boat was the SS Inkspot?
- 我也注意到了 - 你注意到什么了
- I noticed that, too. - You noticed what?
你觉得给一艘船起这种名字正常吗
I mean, you think that's a normal thing to name a boat
除非你是特意为了引导某人
if you're not trying to lead someone
联想到水槽里的血迹
to a blood spot in your sink?
我不喜欢这种口气
You know, I don't like the tone of this.
你是什么人 管逻辑的警♥察♥吗
What are you now, the logic police?
这 这不重要
I...It doesn't matter.
我是说 这 这有用 不是吗 不要管这些了
I mean, it...it worked, you know? Leave it alone.
我还有个问题
I have another question.
啊 请说 警官
Ugh. Yes, Officer?
抱歉 我刚刚在想...
Sorry. Um, I just was wondering...
他儿子刚从战场回家
So he just leaves his son
他就扔下他离开了吗
right after he gets home from the war?
对了 是什么战争
Oh, yeah. What war?
没人关心什么战争
Nobody cares about the war.
案件得以解决 这是你们应该关注的重点
The case got solved. That's what you care about.
孩子什么的不过是个副线
The whole kid nonsense is just a side story
是为了帮我解决主线故事中的冲突
to help me solve the conflict of the main story.
看起来
Well, that seems like
- 好像有另一个故事 - 他为什么不
- a whole other thing. - Why doesn't he just
- 直接解决主线问题呢 - 为什么要走弯路
- solve the main story, then? - Why...why take that detour?
直奔主题
Go straight for it.
你就不能通过努力 直接解决案件吗
Can't you just solve the case by, yeah, working on that?
我来问你 长官大人
I'll ask you, Sheriff.
- 你有过吗 - 有过什么
- Have you? - Have I what?
只是通过努力 就能解决我们的大案子
Solved our big case just by working on it?
哦 问的好
Oh... that is a very good point.
谢谢你 黛比
Thank you, Debbie.
我觉得
I think...
是时候稍微改变一下
it's time we start doing things
我们行事的方式了
a little differently around here.
我可不会和你搅和到什么副线中 迪恩
I'm not getting involved in a side story with you, Dean.
我不干
I'm not doing it.
我现在就明确告诉你
I'm telling you that right now.
律师兄弟 第一季第二十一集
那么 你觉得呢
Well? What do you think?
所以你准备全面停止这个案子的工作
So you want to stop working on the case entirely
这样我们就可以和你一起
so that we can join you
进入到副线剧情中 这样能帮你
on a side story that will enable you
找出...找出什么
to figure out... what now?
谁是幕后主使的答案
The answer to who's behind the whole case.
得了 克莱尔 他都给我们规划好了
Come on, Claire. He just laid it out for us.
- 抱歉 - 算我一个
- Sorry. - I'm in.
我只需要你们当中的一到两个人
Well, I'm only gonna need one or two of you.
因为 主线案件还得继续
Because, uh, the main case has to continue.
- 两个要同时进行 - 好的
- It's a simultaneous approach. - Yeah.
- 你们在说副线的事吗 - 没错
- You guys talking side story? - Oh, yeah.
这样行不行 你们两个负责这里的事
How about this? How about you two keep things flowing here
斯图和我负责追查隐情
and Stew and I will chase something down?
我可不准备跟你追查什么 迪恩
Oh, I'm not gonna chase anything down with you, Dean.
- 我说过的 - 很好 因为我已经准备好
- I told you that. - Good, 'cause I'd like to throw my hat
参与副线剧情了
in the side story ring.
我 我是说 如果这样行得通的话
Yeah, I-I mean, if... if it works. You know.
可我们连副线是什么都不知道呢
But we don't even know what the side story is yet.
是因为根本就没有副线剧情吗
Is that maybe 'cause it's nothing?
- 肯定有点什么 - 哦 迪恩
- It's gonna be something. - Oh, Dean.
好了 爸爸以前搞砸了 好吗
Look, Dad screwed up. Okay?
我们没有辩护的立场 我们需要和解
We don't have a case. We need to settle.
意思是我们要承认失败了
So we're gonna admit defeat?
你能接受这件事吗 迪仔
You okay with that, Deano?
你怎么想的 有什么计划吗
What do you think? What's the plan?
迪恩希望参与到副线中
Well, Dean wants to get involved in a side story.
他可以借机看看能否激发出什么灵感来
Oh. So he can see if it sparks something in the real case?
- 你觉得这很合理 - 当然
- That makes sense to you? - Hell yes it does.
- 你找到副线了吗 - 还在找
- Have we found the side thing yet? - Still looking for it.
我有一些想法 我觉得...
I have some ideas that I think...
托德 我告诉过你什么来着
Todd! What did I tell you?
你说 "如果行得通的话"
You said, "If it works."
我们知道是否行得通吗 克莱尔
And do we know if it works yet? Claire?
不 不知道
Oh. No, we don't.
但留心吧 伙计们 因为冥冥之中我有感觉
But keep your heads up, guys, because something tells me
一定能找到点什么
we're gonna find something.
哦 很好
Oh, good.
我们只需要偏离正题 四处寻找
We just got to not look in all the right places.
三十块
30 dollars?
你要这些钱干嘛
What do you need $30 for?
我不能告诉你 但你得相信我 这很重要
I can't say, but just trust me that it's important.
好吧 等你能告诉我的时候
Okay, well, until you can say,
我再给你
you're not getting it.
我给你的那一百块呢
What happened to the hundo I gave you?
- 什么 - 你竟然给了他一百块钱
- What? - You gave him $100?
怎么回事
What is going on?
是用来 郊游还是什么的吧
Was it... what, a field trip or something?
郊游
A field trip?
伊桑 你才没有什么郊游计划
Ethan, you do not have a field trip coming up.
好吧
Okay.
我欠了扎克·兰斯曼很多钱
I'm in pretty deep to Zack Landsman.
我打了几个赌 本以为板上钉钉的 结果输了
I lost a few bets that I thought were a sure thing.
- 赌什么了 - 你什么时候开始赌博的 伊桑
- What are you betting on? - When did you start gambling, Ethan?
这会不会是我们的副线
Is this our side deal?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
我想知道背后有什么事
I'd like to know what's going on down there.
丽丝
Lizzie...
你很沉默
you seem really quiet.
对于你弟弟赌博上瘾的事
You don't have any reaction
你没什么想说的吗
to your brother's addiction problem?
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表