剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
我还有一点弄不明白
There's still one thing that doesn't make sense to me.
- 那个议员的自杀 - 但验尸官说了...
- The senator's suicide. - But the coroner said...
我当然知道他说了什么
I know damn well what the coroner said.
我昨晚潜入了停尸房♥
I broke into the morgue last night.
自己重做了尸检
I re-performed the autopsy myself.
我发现了这个
And I found this.
你猜猜看它是不是与联邦调查局
You want to bet that this matches the gun
在你公♥寓♥发现的手♥枪♥一致
the FBI found in your apartment?
结束了
It's over.
承认吧
Admit it.
谁出♥卖♥♥♥了我
What gave me away?
你自己
You... just... did.
没错 我没有任何证据 艾薇·戴斯特
That's right. I had nothing on you, Ivy Dexter,
只是有种预感
but a hunch.
还有这枚
And this bullet
在澳门差点要了我命的子弹
that almost took my life in Macau.
逮捕她吧
She's all yours, guys.
什么
What?!
该死的 格兰德
Damn you, Grinder!
该死的
Damn you!
我们是要一直
So, are we gonna have The Grinder
看碾压者是吗
just on all the time now?
全球一百七十个国家也都在看
In 170 countries.
就没一个国家
And in none of those countries
对突然毫无道理就自首的
do they have a problem with characters
角色有疑问吗
that just confess for no reason?
我觉着你没看明白剧情
I don't think you understood the plot.
我可能是没明白
Yeah, I probably didn't get it.
这集里格兰德陷入了两难境地
So, The Grinder had a real dilemma in this one,
因为他不得不说谎
'cause he had to lie.
- 这集真是费了我很大心血 - 真的吗
- Those scenes really took it out on me. - Oh, did they?
费了你很大心血吗 多大心血
They took a lot out of you? How much did they take out of you?
- 很大 - 很大
- A lot. - A lot?
这集费了你很大心血
These scenes took a lot out of you?
- 你没法设身处地地理解我 - 得了吧 迪恩
- Can't walk in my shoes. - Oh, Dean.
- 我看得出来你在挣扎 - 没错
- I could see you struggling with it. - Yeah.
因为他虽然崇尚正义 但他同样崇尚诚实
Because he values justice, but he also values honesty.
他说谎 是为了揭露真♥相♥
And he only lied to expose the truth.
这就是好的谎言
Which is a good lie.
- 没错 - 不
- Exactly. - No!
一点都不对
Not exactly.
这不是什么好的谎言 伊桑
It was not a good lie, Ethan.
好的谎言这种东西 根本就不存在
There's no such thing as good lies.
能不能别用碾压者的剧情
Can we please not use episodes
来给我的孩子们上人生哲理课啊
of The Grinder to teach life lessons to my kids?
抱歉 你更愿意让他从市井街头学到这些吗
I'm sorry. Would you rather him learn it on the streets?
我不觉着他只有这么两种选择
I think there are more than those two options for him,
但如果非要我选
but if you're making me choose now,
我宁可选 市井街头
I would say, uh, the streets.
我宁可选市井街头
I would say the streets.
市井街头甩你两条街
Streets by a mile.
律师 兄弟 第一季第三集
斯图 希望你不介意 我借用了你的浴衣
Stew, hope you don't mind. I borrowed your robe.
没事的 爸
Oh. No. It's all right, Dad.
只是希望你别在我正洗澡的时候拿走它
Just wish you hadn't taken it while I was still in the shower.
- 你要用吗 - 对 要用才把它挂在那儿的
- Oh, did you need it? - Yeah. That's... why I hung it there.
告诉我一声就行了嘛 斯图
Well, just say that, Stew.
好吧 下次 我会...
Okay, yeah, next time, I'll...
- 我会说一声的 - 不管怎么说
- I'll just say it. - Anyway,
谢谢你让我在粉刷房♥子期间借住
thanks for letting me crash while they paint my house.
你随时可以来 爸
You're always welcome, Dad.
但有些事我们得谈谈
But there is something we need to talk about.
尽管说
Yeah, whatever you want.
- 谢谢 - 真太谢谢了
- Thank you. - Oh, thanks. Yeah, appreciate that.
昨晚
Last night,
我们本想看... 清道夫
we tried to watch... Ray Donovan.
Showtime电视台出品的美剧
好吧
Okay.
但我们没看成 因为有人把它的录像删除了
But we couldn't because someone deleted it off the DVR.
- 不是我♥干♥的 - 也不是我♥干♥的
- It wasn't me. - Wasn't me, either.
我不想打小报告 但是或许是迪恩叔叔干的
I hate to be that guy, but maybe we look to Uncle Dean for this.
这招不错 小家伙
Nice try, big fella.
但是自从录像机害得传统收视率下降后
But after what the DVR did to the traditional ratings model,
我就再也没碰过那玩意
I don't touch the damn things.
你听见他们说的了 伊桑 坦白交代吧 伙计
You heard 'em, Ethan. Time to fess up, bud.
别让她这样操纵你
Do not let her play you like this.
我们倒不是为了没看成清道夫生气
We're not even upset about Ray Donovan.
我们还是有一点为没看成生气的
We're a little upset about Ray Donovan.
我们对于没看成清道夫有点生气
We're a little upset about it,
但我们生气的真正原因是
but what we're really upset about is the fact
你们现在正当着我们的面撒谎
that you guys are lying to us right now.
一家两个孩子就永远有这种问题
Two siblings locked in the stalemate of a lifetime,
谁也不肯让步
neither one giving an inch.
- 谢谢 迪恩 - 没错
- Thank you, Dean. - Yes.
谢谢你的旁白
Always appreciate your narration.
我很乐意
Oh, I'm happy to do it.
你们知道我想起来了什么吗
You know what it reminds me of?
你们爸爸打碎了他卧室的窗户
When your dad broke his bedroom window
试图赖在我头上
and tried to blame it on me.
- 爸爸你干的吗 - 没有
- Dad, you did that? - No!
才不是这样的
That is not at all what happened.
- 我记得是这样 - 才不是
- That's how I remember it. - No.
你们爷爷相信你们叔叔的
Your grandfather just believes your uncle
只是因为他演技更好
because he's a better actor.
我一直觉得你才是演技高超
I always thought you were a tremendous actor.
你只是对你自己没有信心
You just never gave yourself enough credit.
好吧 谢谢 迪恩
Great. Thank you, Dean.
你们爸爸只是因为被揭穿了而感到愤怒
Your father's just bitter because he got caught.
我不得不让他禁足
And then I had to ground him,
然后他就错过了他的舞会还是什么东西
and then he missed his prom or whatever.
那不是舞会还是什么东西
It was not my prom or whatever.
那是高二的过夜实地考察旅行
It was the sophomore overnight field trip.
你知道 你知道吗
And you know... You know what?
算了
Doesn't matter.
咱们不提这事了 很久之前的事情了都...
Let's just forget about it. It was a long time ago, so...
但我必须跟你说
But I will tell you this.
如果真的是我打破了窗户
If I did break the window,
还一直对此撒谎
and I'd been lying about it this whole time,
我现在也该成熟到敢于承认了
I certainly would be big enough to admit it now.
那我们怎么知道现在你不是在说谎
And how do we know that that isn't a lie?
好吧 孩子们
All right, kids,
我们不打算让你们步上你们叔叔的后尘
we are not letting you follow in the footsteps of your uncle,
所以 你们有人站出来承认之前 都要被禁足
so, until one of you comes clean, you're both grounded.
- 什么 拜托 - 这不公平 她干的
- What? Oh, come on. - That's not's fair. She did it.
- 告诉他是你干的 - 你开玩笑吗 伊桑
- Tell him you did it. - Are you kidding me, Ethan?
两姐弟在一场
Two siblings pitted against each other
良心大战中对垒
in a battle of consciences.
- 谁会赢呢 - 你闭嘴吧
- Who will prevail? - Please stop.
而他们的父亲 已忍♥无可忍♥
A father... at the end of his rope.
是你打破的窗户
You broke the window.
最后一件事
Okay, uh, last piece of business.
我们的人身伤害案件遭遇了一点挫折
There's been a little setback on the personal injury case.
罗斯和兰迪 引入了新证据 我们得...
Rozz/Landy's introduced some new evidence that we need to go...
- 抱歉 哪个案子 - 那个有位妈妈
- Sorry. Which case is this? - It's the one where
在学校门口坏了的台阶上摔了一跤的案子
the mom tripped on the broken step in front of the school.
罗斯和兰迪不想
Rozz/Landy's trying to get out of
支付我们委托人的医药费
paying our client's medical bills.
他们发现她脚踝有旧伤
They found out she has a preexisting ankle injury.
怎么会 委托人和我们的对话是保密的
How? The client told us that in confidence.
不知道怎么回事 托德 有时候事情就自然发生了
We don't know, Todd. Sometimes these things just happen.
又或者 我们知道呢
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表