剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
现在为什么要说这个
Why is this even part of the conversation?
锁不锁门是最不重要的吧
The lock seems to be the least of it.
没错 爸爸 你好像觉得这事没什么
Exactly. Dad, it seems like you're okay with this.
锁门这事让我觉得挺烦的
Well, the lock thing bugs me a little.
不过你们也就只有一次 是吧
So, this was just a one-time thing, though, right?
不是 很多次啊
No. Lots of times.
我得找地儿坐下
Oh... I gotta, I gotta sit down.
带上我
I'm coming.
那 也就是说 他们完全...
Okay, see, they clearly...
你们肯定很难接受
This must be tough for you guys.
能请你解释一下吗
Can you fill us in, please?
我们过的是摇滚范儿的生活
We lived a rock and roll lifestyle.
那个年代和现在有很大差别
Things were different back then.
只是五年前而已啊 爸
It was five years ago, Dad.
摇滚永不灭啊 斯图
Rock and roll never dies, Stew.
我真是后悔死了 真不该提起这茬儿
I am deeply regretting even pulling this thread.
现在知道啦
Yeah, aren't ya?
好吧 既然事情大白于天下了
Well, now that it's out in the open,
我觉得我有必要全部告诉你们了 对吧 姚
I think I should tell you everything. Right, Yao?
好啊 我们好好聊聊
Sure. Let's get into it.
- 别 - 千万别
- Oh! No! - Oh, no, no!
我接受不了
I can't take much more!
我觉得今晚的事给我上了生动的一课
I think I learned a valuable lesson tonight.
有些事最好深深埋在心底
Some things are better off buried deep inside
永不提及
and shrouded in silence.
我不这么觉得
I don't know.
别误会 我是说 我完完全全乱了
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm-I'm disturbed to the core,
但是 也许这样敞开说过了更好
but... I think maybe it's better it's out in the open.
能公开讨论 我觉得挺好的
I think it's amazing it's out in the open.
你们到底在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
- 没什么 - 以后也不要问
- Don't worry about it. - Never ask that again.
姚向你们道晚安 还谢谢你们
Yao said good night and thank you
给了他一个愉快的夜晚
for a lovely evening.
啊 他真是太贴心了 爸
Oh, that's real sweet of him, Dad.
很抱歉我毁了大家的感恩节
I'm sorry I ruined Thanksgiving, everyone.
别这么说 我觉得你算是挽救了这个感恩节 迪恩
I don't know, I think you kind of saved Thanksgiving, Dean.
我必须克服这个创伤
This was a trauma I had to get past, and...
而现在我找回自己的尊严了
I got my dignity back.
而我的可就岌岌可危了
And mine's on the ropes.
可我们的感恩节又回来了啊
Well, we got Thanksgiving back.
全家又聚在一起了
We're all together again,
像以前一样 斯图
just like we used to do, Stew.
以前的斯图 有这种说法吧
Used-to-do-Stew. Is that something?
来个人附和我一下吧
Please let that be something.
没错 有这说法 迪恩
Yeah, that's, uh, that's something, Dean.
确实 有这说法
That's... that's definitely something.
你们看
Guys, look.
上一季 我们告别了一位偶像
Last season, we said good-bye to an icon.
格兰德结束辩护 最后一次
Grinder rests one last time.
这个秋天 我们迎来了
This fall say hello...
他的弟弟
to his brother.
米切·格兰德虽然离开了我们
Mitch Grinder may be gone,
但是碾压依旧继续
but the grind goes on.
正义的另一位代表
Justice has a new first name.
蒂莫西·奥利芬饰演的瑞克·格兰德
Timothy Olyphant is Rake Grinder.
那孙子
That son of a bitch.
碾压者: 新奥尔良篇
The Grinder: New Orleans.
大自♥由♥城
The Big Easy...
风云迭起
just got hard.
新奥尔良又名自♥由♥城
抱歉失陪了
Excuse me.
我不觉得他有什么需要抱歉的
Well, I don't think he needed that.
是 他没有
No, he did not.
奥利芬应该也不错 是吧
Olyphant could be good, though, huh?
别说了
Stop it.
- 是吗 爸 - 你认真的吗
- Really, Dad? - Are you serious?
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表