剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
No further questions, Your Honor.
你要输了
Yours to lose.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
你要输了
Yours to lose.
我要输了
Mine to lose.
但不是今天
But not today.
- 他有办法了 - 什么 你怎么知道的
- He's got it. - What? How do you know?
因为他刚刚像剧里一样做了那件蠢事
Because he just did the stupid thing
他重复了那句话
from the show, the repeat.
奥利芬先生说的没错
Mr. Olyphant is right.
我显然更有经验
I am vastly more experienced.
而且这种经验在一个律师
And that kind of experience pales
第一次败诉的经历面前
with the experience a lawyer gets the very first time
黯然失色
he tastes the bitter pill of defeat.
所以我现在要和你们说
And so I say to you now,
可能是最后一次这么说
and maybe for the last time
格兰德辩护结束
The Grinder rests.
你们除了让我的对手胜诉外 别无选择
And you have no choice but to find for my opponent.
你们 觉得这可以吗 伙计们
You, uh... okay with that, guys?
- 嗯 当然 - 没问题 - 我觉得可以
- Eh, yep. - Sure. - Fine with me.
那么我判决蒂莫西·奥利芬先生胜诉
Then I rule in favor of Mr. Timothy Olyphant.
那么 这样一来
And, in so doing,
我就第一次尝到了
give me my first taste...
被打败的滋味
of defeat.
- 见鬼 - 加上我在经验上的优势 法官大人
- Oh, crap. - Coupled with my edge in experience, Your Honor,
我想申请重审这个案子 并问问陪审员们
I would like to move to reopen this case and ask the jury
是否愿意重新考虑他们的裁定
if they would like to reconsider their verdict.
好的 朋友们
Okay. Guys?
- 愿意 - 为什么不呢
- Yeah. - Why not?
现在我判决
Now I rule in favor
迪恩·桑德森先生胜诉
of Mr. Dean Sanderson.
这是我参与过的最蠢的一件事吗
Is this the stupidest thing I've ever been a part of?
- 我想可能是的 - 它就在那儿
- I think it might be. - It's up there.
我也这么认为
I would say.
恭喜你 律师先生
Congratulations, Counselor.
我没想到结果会这样
I did not see that coming.
你能这样说 对我意义非凡
Hey, it means a lot coming from you.
你知道吗
You know...
我永远成为不了你
I'll never be you.
而那也没什么大不了的
And maybe that's okay.
伙计们 谢谢你们保持了公平的态度
Guys, thanks for keeping an open mind.
我们等会在这进行选举
We'll have the election in a bit here.
不需要了
No need.
我们已经知道要选谁了
We know where our vote's going.
那斯坦·格拉底呢
What about Stan Grady?
格拉底出局了
Grady's out.
你觉得怎么样 再来一个任期
What do you say? One more term?
我想我能做得来
I think I can handle that.
你救了我
You saved me.
当你说"没理由碾压者今天会输"
When you said "The Grinder doesn't
然后奥利芬说
have to lose today," And then Olyphant says,
"你要输了"
"Yours to lose..."
然后你仔细想了想
And then you processed that,
然后你说 "你刚刚说什么"
and then you said, "What did you just say?"
- 然后你这两件事情都做了 - 不 但是
- And you did both of those things... - No, but...
然后 那时候好像你在谈论这案子
And then, right there, it was like you were talking
但同事也在谈论
about the case, but you were also talking
你们俩之间的不和
about the rift between you two.
当你说 "是这样的 不是吗"
When you said, "It did, didn't it?"
- 没错 我们懂 - 对 - 对
- Right. We get it. - Yeah. - Yeah.
- 我们懂的 - 挺好 挺好
- W-We got that. - Okay, good, good.
我就是想明确一下
Just pointing it out.
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表