剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, I saw flashes of that.
单也看见了些穿帮的地方
But I also saw some false moments.
好的 我会加倍努力的
Okay, I'll work on that.
回房♥间慢慢努力吧
Well, you'll have a lot of time in your room.
我们走吧
Let's go. Come on.
我都震惊了
I'm very alarmed
伊桑装哭能装得有模有样
that Ethan can make himself cry so believably.
是啊 以前没见过
Oh, I know. That's new.
可是奏效了 丽丝坦白了
But it worked. Got Lizzie to confess.
真希望上高中那会我能想到这招
God, I wish I would've thought of that back in high school.
错过高二那次郊游
You know, missing that sophomore field trip
让我多当了一年半处♥男♥
extended my virginity another 18 months.
是吗 你自己算过好多回了吧
Oh, yeah? You've done that math a couple times?
伊桑真的让丽丝出于愧疚坦白了
So Ethan actually guilted Lizzie into confessing.
不好
Oh, no.
我貌似看出你想干什么了 我劝你打住
I see where this is going, and I think you should stop.
- 我能搞定他 放心吧 - 真的吗
- I can break him. I got it. - You think so?
看看伊桑 他都成功了
Yeah. Look at Ethan. Ethan got results.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
我哭不出他那种样子 但是...
I can't cry like him, but...
我能搞定的 黛比
I can break him Deb.
瞧好吧
I got it!
祝你成功
Good luck.
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing in here?
嗨
Oh, hi.
我就是心烦意乱的
I'm just really distraught.
悲痛交加
And sad.
怎么啦
What's going on?
我把克莱尔开除了
I fired Claire tonight.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
她有点无法接受
She did not take it well.
这可能是
Probably the...
我做过的最艰难的事
hardest thing I've ever had to do.
真遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
你做得对
Um, you did the right thing.
我不得不做
I had to do it.
你那么肯定是她
You were so sure about her.
你不会弄错的
You couldn't be wrong.
对
Right.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
可能还得向律师资格委员会举报她
Probably also gonna... have to report her to the bar.
必须举报
Oh. Have to.
意味着她再也不能当律师了
That means she won't be able to practice law anymore.
她的事业就全毁了
Her career will be... ruined.
完美结束
A fitting end.
只是想确定你认可这种做法
Just want to make sure you're okay with that.
当然
Yeah.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go and sleep.
呼呼大睡
Like a baby.
拜托
Oh, come on!
你和托德聊过了
You talked to Todd.
你到底想问我什么 斯图尔特
Well, what exactly are you asking me, Stewart?
你是问托德是不是告诉我你知道我知道了吗
Are you asking if Todd told me that you know that I know?
我就知道他会说出去
I knew that guy couldn't keep his mouth shut.
兄弟
Aw, brother,
托德什么也没说
Todd didn't tell me anything.
是你说的
You... just... did.
嘿
Hey.
能问你点事吗
Could I ask you something?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
抱歉 我在睡觉
Sorry, I was sleeping.
之前你为什么承认了
Why did you confess earlier?
不知道 伊桑要被罚了我觉得过意不去
I don't know. I felt bad Ethan was getting punished.
但是他们没证据证明是你干的
Yeah, but they didn't have anything on you.
你本可以把真♥相♥带进坟墓里的
I mean, y-you could've taken that to your grave.
你可以自欺欺人
You could've just
直到自己都信了
lied to yourself until you believed it.
我听说 有人这样做
I hear that... works for people.
但那样我就永远无法摆脱了
But then I would've been totally trapped.
就像你和窗户那事
Like you with the window.
就像你♥爸♥和窗户
Like your dad with the window.
记住 他才是说谎的那个
Remember, he's the liar there.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
所以我们的委托人会
So our client will pay
支付医疗费和律师费
medical bills and attorney fees.
作为回报 你们同意大家都没过错
And in return, you agree that no one is at fault.
我们可以同意
We can agree to that.
抱歉 等等
Uh, sorry, hold on.
有人犯错了
Someone was at fault.
而当人犯错的时候
And when someone is at fault...
他们应该承担责任
they should be held responsible.
斯图尔特 这和说好的不一样
Stewart, that's not what we discussed.
你委托人那样的人满世界都是
This world is filled with people like your client,
都不想为他们的所作所为
who think they don't have to take responsibility
承担责任
for what they do.
当有人犯错的时候
When someone's wrong,
他们就应该承认错误
they should admit that they're wrong.
- 我有点糊涂了 - 是
- I'm a tad confused. - Yeah.
不是该由碾压者来发表高谈阔论吗
Shouldn't Grinder do the big speeches?
我说了你们不要介意
Don't mind if I do.
我有事情要宣布
I have an announcement to make,
这消息会让很多人震惊
and it's gonna shock a lot of people.
斯图尔特说的不是这案子
Stewart isn't talking about the case.
他说的是我
He's talking about me.
事实就是我一直
And the fact that I've been
生活在谎言中
living a lie for most of my life.
真♥相♥就是
The truth is, I...
是我打破的窗户
broke the window.
天呐 他承认了
Oh, my God. He admitted it.
这么多年过去了
After all these years.
抱歉我说谎了 抱歉你错过了
I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry that you had to miss
那次郊游 你绝对不应该
that field trip. You definitely didn't deserve
拖了那么久才失去童贞
to have your virginity dragged out like that.
我们没必要说这个 我现在挺好
Ah, we don't have to talk about... I'm fine now.
但最主要 抱歉 我花了这么长时间
But mostly, I'm sorry... that it took so long
才把对不起说出来
for me to say I'm sorry.
没关系 迪恩
It's okay, Dean.
现在听到你说也很好
Nice to hear you say it now.
好了
Okay.
我也很抱歉 斯图
I'm sorry, too, Stew.
我应该相信你的
I should've believed you.
感觉我们在这场合怪怪的
Feels kind of weird being here for this.
- 没错 我们结束了吧 - 是的
- Yeah. We're done here, right? - Uh, yes.
- 结束了 - 不 还没有
- We are, uh... we're done. - No, we're not.
还有个忏悔你们得听听
There's one more confession you need to hear.
这可能也会让大家非常震惊
It's also gonna shock a lot of people probably.
我是那个间谍
I... was the mole.
托德 这房♥间里的每个人都知道
Todd, literally every person in this room knows that.
对 你亲自和我说过
Yeah, you told me to my face.
我从邮件知道的
I think I got it in an e-mail.
- 我们让你变间谍的 - 你是我们的间谍
- We made you the mole. - You were our mole.
- 你也知道吗 - 我确实知道 托德
- You knew? - I did. I did know, Todd.
好吧 没关系
Okay, never mind.
下次 我再想些真正让人震惊的
Next time, I'll think of something.
抱歉浪费了大家的时间
I'm sorry that I just wasted everybody's time.
受够了帮不值得帮的人收拾烂摊子了
Tired of fixing things for people who don't deserve it.
好吧 等会
All right. Wait. Hold on.
所以雷一直都在说真话吗
So-so Ray was telling the truth the whole time?
抱歉
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表