剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
尼加拉瓜某海岸
格兰德 格兰德
Grinder! Grinder!
格兰德 格兰德
Grinder! Grinder! Grinder! Grinder!
这只是一个玩笑
Esto es una Guasa!
高登·施图茨
Gordon Stutz.
我的前合伙人及导师
My former partner and mentor.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
想要找到
It's not hard
一个期待被找到的人
when you're looking for someone
并不难啊
who wants to be found.
我能为你做些什么 高登
What can I do you for, Gordo?
我们要这么装腔作势到什么时候啊
How long we gonna keep up this charade?
已经够了
That this is all enough.
你想要的就是这些
That this is all you need.
你又怎么知道我需要什么
What do you know about what I need?!
我知道你想回到法庭上
I know you need the smell of that courtroom.
你崇拜法律
You worship the law!
那是另外一种生活 施图茨
That's another life, Stutz.
你以为我就好过吗
You think this is easy for me?!
我把你当儿子一样疼爱
You were the son I never had!
尽我所能地教导你
I taught you everything!
给你我的一切
I gave you everything!
包括我的女儿 我的公♥司♥
My daughter! My firm!
然后又夺走了他们
And you took it away!
是我要兼并公♥司♥的
That was my merger!
股票投资也是我选的
Those were my stock options!
是我建立了那个公♥司♥
I built that firm.
我建议你收起鱼线 律师
I suggest you reel in those fishing lines, Counselor.
因为要开始纠缠不清了
'Cause things are about to get tangled.
未完待续
- 不会吧 - 哈哈
- What?! - Yeah!
未完待续
To be continued?
越来越让人期待后续了啊
It gets more powerful every time I see it.
那等什么
Shall we?
- 看第二部分 - 托德
- Part two... - Todd!
我们还没讨论第一部分呢
We haven't even discussed part one yet.
我以为我们要把两段看完
Oh, I thought we were gonna watch both parts,
然后做个整体的讨论呢
and then discuss it as a collective piece.
不不 我们看一段 讨论一段
No! We watch one, then we talk about it.
然后再看一段 讨论一段
Then we watch one, then we talk about it.
想想吧 托德
Come on, Todd.
抱歉 我说出口的时候
Sorry. As I was saying it,
意识到那么做不明智了
I realized that was not a smart idea.
胡子可真浓密啊 孩子
It's a heck of a beard, son.
剧组歇了八个月等我胡子长长呢
The show had to take eight months off while I grew it in.
- 值了 - 你们还在这儿呢
- Worth it. - You guys are still here?!
托德 我看到你为了更舒服
Todd, I see you needed to pop off
已经把鞋和袜子都脱掉了啊 不错
your shoes and your socks to get comfortable; that's nice.
你们要看电视剧看到什么时候啊
How many of these are you guys gonna watch, you think?
需要看多少 就看多少
As many as it takes.
为什么需要看
To do... what?
我觉得我们可以看第二段
Well, I guess we could watch part two,
然后休息一下
and then take a little break?
当然 或者也可以现在休息
Sure, or you could take the break now
以后再另找个地方看第二段
and then you can watch part two later and somewhere else.
不要
Nah.
- 不是吧 托德 - 怎么了
- Seriously, Todd? - What?!
所有没掉进你嘴里的爆米花
All the popcorn that had missed your mouth
都掉到了你胸口 现在又被撒地上了
and collected on your chest is now on the floor.
斯图 别朝托德吼啊
Stew! Stop yelling at Todd.
他是我的客人
He's my guest.
我来处理就好
I will take care of it.
托德
Todd?
好的 我马上清理
Yes, I'll clean this up.
你现在又踩得
All right, now you're just,
爆米花在地毯里藏得更深了
now you're just mashing it deeper in the carpet.
现在那个房♥间也有碎屑了
And it's in that room now!
律师兄弟 第一季十一集
斯图 把你的车钥匙扔给我行吗
Stew, can you toss me your car keys?
- 行 你要做什么 - 车位太窄 停不进卡车
- Sure... uh, why? - The truck can't fit in the driveway.
- 卡车 - 你还挡住它了
- Truck? - Yeah, and you're blocking it.
安德烈不太擅长倒车
And Andre is not good with reverse.
- 安德烈 - 尤其是开这么大的车的时候
- Andre? - Particularly with a truck of this size.
迪恩 谁是安德烈
Okay, Dean, who's Andre?
哪儿来的卡车 到底怎么了
And what truck? And what's happening?
我告诉过你们 我把洛杉矶的房♥子卖♥♥了吧
Well, I told you I sold my house in L.A., right?
- 我没听你说过 - 你没告诉过我们
- No, I have not heard that ever. - No, you did not tell us that.
要是你说过 我肯定记得
I feel like we would remember that.
- 我们刚刚听说 - 大新闻呢
- This is news to us, mm-hmm. - Big news.
是吗 还以为说过了呢
Really? Huh. Thought I did.
不管怎样 安德烈把我的东西带出来了
Anyway, Andre brought my stuff out.
我理应给他买♥♥一个三明治表谢意
And I should get him a sandwich.
迪恩 不好意思 谁是安德烈
Uh, Dean, I'm sorry. Who's Andre?
- 我的替身演员 - 替身演员是什么
- He's my stand-in. - I don't, I don't know what a stand-in is.
- 就是替身嘛 - 更搞不懂了
- And my body double. - That's even less clear.
也就是说
Oh, so any shot
碾压者里 所有看不见脸的镜头
of The Grinder where you don't see my face,
都是安德烈演的
it's Andre.
从背后看
We're identical
我们一模一样
from behind.
也就是他负责我所有的远景
So he does all my wide shots,
看不见脸的激♥情♥镜头
my faceless lovemaking shots
也会在他们架设灯光的时候
and stands there, while they do
替我站在那里
all the boring lighting stuff.
那可是个半挂卡车
That is a semi truck.
你要把所有那些东西都搬进来吗
Are you bringing all that stuff in here?
因为我只要扭扭头
'Cause, you know, Dean, I'm-I'm just,
环视周围看看就知道
I'm just looking around, and I'm thinking, spatially,
没那么大地方啊
we don't have, uh, room.
所以我才让前四辆卡车直接去储物站了啊
That's why I sent the first four trucks to storage!
多谢
Thanks.
- 好吧 这下是真的了 - 现在才觉得真的
- Okay, this is real now. - Oh, this just got real now?
你之前一直不相信这是真的吗
This has not been a real issue for you until-until right now?
好吧 看见半挂卡车我才开始相信
Yeah, well, the semi truck made it real for me.
我知道 所以你得去和他谈谈
Yeah, I know... that's why you have to talk to him.
我来谈吗
I do?
- 是啊 - 他是你的哥哥
- Yeah. - He's your brother.
对啊 所以我才说
Well, that's the perfect reason
让你去谈谈嘛
why you should do it,
因为你不会有那么大的
because you're not weighted down
那么大的精神负担
by all the, you know, the baggage.
听起来好有道理啊
Oh, that makes complete sense.
不过我不干
Except I'm not doing that.
不可能的
Not happening.
亲爱的 别啊
Oh, hon, come on.
你知道他有多敏感
You know how sensitive he is.
他肯定会多想的
He's gonna take it the wrong way,
会认为我不想要他这个哥哥了
he's gonna think I don't want to be his brother anymore,
然后再把我大半夜约到湖边或哪儿
and he's gonna make me meet him at a lake or something,
去谈谈心什么的
to talk about it at midnight.
你就告诉他我们很愿意让他住进来
Just tell him that we've loved having him...
- 确实愿意 - 也很高兴能帮助他步入
- Which we have. - that we're excited to help him start this
他生命的新阶段
new chapter in his life...
- 确实很高兴 - 但就是
- Which we are. - But, you know,
别总想着把整个半挂卡车的东西
maybe just hold off on unloading
搬到我们家就行
an entire semi truck into our home.
迪恩
Dean?
抱歉 迪恩
Uh, excuse me, Dean?
哦天哪
Oh, my God!
抱歉 安德烈
Sorry, Andre.
你是安德烈
You're Andre.
你应该就是斯图尔特了
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表