剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
这个感恩节
This Thanksgiving, I have one thing
我最需要感谢的
that I am most thankful for.
就是你们大家 这家公♥司♥
All of you, this firm.
以及我的同事 艾芙莉·班克斯
And my colleague, Avery Banks.
你时刻激励着我
You inspire me... every single day.
我也得感谢你 米切
And I am thankful for you, Mitch.
感谢你在法庭上的表现
For the way you handle yourself in that courtroom,
特别是
but most of all,
你碾压对手的方式
for the way you grind.
各位 能回避一下吗
Everyone, can we have the room?
我要盘问班克斯女士
I need to debrief Ms. Banks.
或者应该说我们需要
And let's just say we need to...
刺探 一些证言
probe... for some testimony.
我们应该说 刺探
Let's just say that the probing...
会比较费时间
could take quite some time.
我们应该说
And let's just say that...
需要的时间 可能是一整晚
quite some time... could be all night.
感恩节快乐 班克斯女士
Happy Thanksgiving, Ms. Banks.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving...
碾压者 先生
Mr.... Grinder.
停
Cut!
停一下
That's a cut.
一年前
迪恩 你干嘛呢 你应该
Dean, what are you doing? You're supposed to walk
走向艾芙莉 脱掉衬衫
toward Avery, take off your shirt,
热吻 推开桌上东西 然后开搞啊
then kiss, sweep the table and start boning her.
- 我剧本里也这样写 - 我是在想
- That's what it says in my script. - I was thinking
也许这一幕里我应该穿着上衣才对
maybe we'd just do this scene with my shirt on.
- 为什么 - 穿着衣服很奇怪啊
- Why? - Yeah, that feels weird.
是吗 真的吗 这集可是感恩节啊
Does it? Really? It's a Thanksgiving episode.
难道不应该多讲讲
Shouldn't this really be more about
我们如何齐心协力
how well we all work together
像一个真正的大家庭那样吗
and that we're like a real family?
讲了啊 在第一部分讲的
Well, that's in there. It's the first part.
你不觉得那太落俗套了吗
You don't think it cheapens it?
迪恩 你可是万人迷
Dean, you're a sex symbol.
你可是碾压者
You're the friggin' Grinder.
来吧
Come on.
我们
Let's, uh...
别想太多
Let's not overthink this.
来 脱掉吧
Let's, uh, take it off.
给观众看看他们想看的 好吗
Let's, let's give the people what they want, huh?
注意桌子
Watch the table, please.
对了
Yes.
这才对
There he is!
好 我们再来一遍
All right, let's reset!
艾瑞卡 给火鸡喷点油好吗
Ericka, could you spritz down the turkey?
有点失去光泽了
It's starting to lose its shine.
艾瑞卡 能给我也喷点吗
Ericka, could you give me a spritz?
我也有点失去光泽了
Because I have also lost my shine.
什么
What?
律师兄弟 第一季第八集
现在
妈妈 我明天
Mom, can I go
- 可以去阿曼达家吗 - 当然可以 宝贝
- to Amanda's tomorrow? - Sure, sweetie.
我得搭趟顺风车
I'm gonna need to piggyback on that ride.
布里要我最晚五点到她那
Brie needs me at her place by 5:00 at the latest.
- 真的吗 她要求的吗 - 我可以
- Oh, does she? Does she need you? - I can
捎你们到湖边 你们要一起去吗
take you on the way to the lake. Hey, you guys want to come?
- 我去 - 等等 怎么回事
- Yeah, I'm in. - I'm sorry, what's happening?
明天感恩节 你们都不知道吗
Tomorrow's Thanksgiving. Did no one here notice that?
- 我们都不过感恩节了 - 没错
- We don't really do Thanksgiving anymore. - Yeah.
- 你们竟然不过感恩节 - 不过
- You don't do Thanksgiving? - No.
这 是什么意思
What does that even mean?
自从爸妈离婚以后
Well, you know, ever since Mom and Dad
因为不想为去谁家过节而争吵
got divorced, instead of fighting over who goes where,
这天就成了 无家庭日
we do kind of a... A family-free day.
大家都自♥由♥活动 更方便了
Everyone gets to do what they want. It's easier.
- 所以现在是这样吗 - 更方便嘛
- It's what now? - Just easier.
- 我 我不太熟悉这个词语 - 又来了
- I'm-I'm not familiar with the term. - Here we go.
你当然熟悉 迪恩 你知道就像你没上法学院
Oh, sure you are, Dean. You know how, like, instead of going
也没参加律师资格考试 就直接当上了律师
to law school and taking the bar, you just became a lawyer?
因为我们总是善于走捷径 不是吗
You know, we always want to take the easy way out, don't we?
我们祖先登上五月花号♥
Was it easy for our forefathers to board the Mayflower,
穿过英吉利海峡 消灭了这里的原住民
navigate the English Channel, and get rid of whoever the hell
建立起美国 这难道是捷径吗
was already over here to start America?
- 不是 - 不是 - 那些都不是真事
- No! - No. - None of those things are true.
当然不是捷径 这个节日
Damn right it wasn't. This holiday
是为了向那些
is about respecting
勇敢的灵魂表示尊敬
and honoring those brave souls
他们没有中途停下来说
who didn't just stop and say,
我今天不上船了 伙计们
"You know what? I'm not getting on the boat today, guys.
咱们留在这儿吧 那更方便
Staying behind... because it's easier."
也许他说的对 斯图
Maybe he's right, Stew.
或者我们应该重新开始过感恩节
Maybe we should try Thanksgiving again.
像以前那样
Like we used to do it.
没错 和姚家
Yes, with the Yaos,
那个有趣的亚洲家庭一起过
the delightful Asian family.
- 谁 - 约瑟·T·姚
- Who? - Joseph T. Yao.
我的老搭档
My old partner.
亲爱的 你太小了所以没印象
Yeah, sweetie, you're too young to remember, but
但我们以前
we used to have every
每个感恩节都是和他们一起过的
Thanksgiving with them.
他们为什么不来了
Why did they stop coming?
因为你弟弟取消了感恩节
Because your brother shut down Thanksgiving.
不是 爸 不是我取消的
No, Dad, I didn't shut down Thanksgiving.
那我建议重新开始过 来吧 谁愿意加入
Well, I say we start it up again. Come on, who's with me?
- 我 - 太棒了
- I'm in. - Yes!
好 提议通过
Yes! Motion carried.
那么 感恩节就从现在 重新开始
So, Thanksgiving's just happening now.
就 就这么简单吗 就因为迪恩想要庆祝祖先
That-That's all it took? Dean wants to celebrate the crossing
- 穿过了英吉利海峡 - 好啦 淡定
- of the English Channel? - All right, take it easy.
我没法淡定 亲爱的 那些分离教派教♥徒♥也没法淡定
I can't take it easy, honey. The pilgrims didn't take it easy.
- 难道你没听到吗 - 听到了 谢谢
- Weren't you listening? - I was, thank you.
他竟然不喜欢走捷径
I mean, he doesn't want to take the easy way.
他的人生可是一直都在走捷径
His whole life has been the easy way.
宝贝 我觉得是时候告诉迪恩实情了
Honey, I think it's time you tell Dean the truth.
黛比 不要 拜托了
Deb, don't. Please.
这样你心里会舒服点
It's gonna make you feel better.
迪恩有权知道我们为什么不喜欢过感恩节
Dean deserves to know why you hate Thanksgiving.
你不能一直憋在心里
You can't keep this bottled up.
我能忍♥住 你会惊讶
Oh, I can keep this bottled up. You'd be amazed
- 我忍♥住了多少事情 - 好了 宝贝 你看
- the things I can keep bottled up. - Okay, honey, look.
不能只有我俩知道实情的真♥相♥
I can't be the only other person who knows.
现在 要么你去告诉你哥哥
Now, either you're gonna tell your brother,
- 要么由我我去告诉他 - 好吧 你去说
- or I'm gonna tell him. - Fine, you tell him.
我会否认的
I'll call your bluff.
我不要 我觉得应该你告诉他
Okay, no. I think you should tell him.
- 你退缩得可真快啊 - 我没有
- You folded very fast right there. - I'm not folding.
我只是说 应该由你去告诉他
I'm just saying, you need to be the one who tells him.
我不会告诉他的 黛比
I'm not gonna tell him, Deb.
宝贝 这样会让你觉得好受点
Honey, it's gonna make you feel better.
和迪恩谈话从来没让我觉得好受过
Talking to Dean rarely makes me feel better.
一年前
能看到你感觉太棒了
It's so good to see your face.
感恩节
Hey! Thanksgiving is
总是让我思绪万千
such an emotional time for me.
- 这才9月 - 没错 但是
- It's September. - Yes, but
我们在拍感恩节这集
we shoot the Thanksgiving episode now,
所以对我来说 感觉像过感恩节一样 你懂的
so, to me, it feels like Thanksgiving. You get it.
- 当然 - 嗨 迪恩
- Yeah, completely. - Hi! Hi, Dean!
嘿 她来啦
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表