剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我真的看不懂了
I'm completely lost.
丽丝 少看一集就是会这样
Lizzie, this is what happens when you miss an episode.
我已经说了对不起了
Okay, I already said I was sorry.
我可不会再觉得难过了
I'm not gonna feel bad about it anymore.
完全明白你的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
没错 儿子 我真为你骄傲
Yes, you do, son, and I'm proud of you.
是的 迪恩 我们都为你骄傲
Yes, Dean, we're all very proud of you
因为你承认了你二十年前做过的事
for admitting something you did 20 years ago.
你真的不气迪恩对你说谎吗
You're really not mad at Dean for lying to you?
他为了摆脱麻烦 不得不那么做
Eh, he did what he had to do to get out of trouble.
这也怪不了他
Can't fault him for that.
我要抗♥议♥ 你应该怪他
I would argue that you can fault him.
没错 你可以怪他
Yeah, you can fault him for that. Yeah.
他是你儿子 他骗了你二十年
He's your son. He lied to you for 20 years.
同样一件事你怪了我大概...
You faulted me for the same thing for, like... Yeah.
事情都过去了 斯图
Water under the bridge, Stew.
你不能说事情都过去了
You can't say it's water under the bridge.
我才能说这话 被冤枉的是我
I say it's water under the bridge. I'm the wronged party.
事情都过去了 真高兴你这样想
"Water under the bridge." Glad you're okay with it.
我好些年没感觉这么好过了
I haven't felt this good in years.
这问心无愧的感觉
This whole clean conscience thing,
我会习惯的
I-I could... I could get used to it.
迪恩
Well, Dean, I mean,
你的良心还有点问题
your conscience is still-still a little dirty.
- 什么意思 - 你叔叔乱说
- What do you mean? - Well, your uncle was wrong
克莱尔是间谍是错的
about the whole Claire-mole nonsense.
我们都错了
We were both wrong.
爸爸错在哪了
What was Dad wrong about?
你♥爸♥说没有间谍
Your dad said that there was no mole
而事实上 确实有一个
when, in fact, there was one.
没错 好吧
Oh, right. Okay.
没有间谍
There was no mole.
难道托德不是吗
Wasn't Todd the mole?
我是说
I mean, yes, I guess...
托德是某种间谍吧
Yeah, Todd was... a-a kind of a mole.
也就是说...
And that makes you...
我错了
I was wrong.
我弄错了间谍的名字
And I was wrong about the mole's name.
看来打平了
So... I guess it's kind of a tie.
是不是你要这样对自己说才能释然
Is that what you need to tell yourself to move on from this?
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, it is.
能播放了吗
Would you un-pause that?
当然
Sure.
必须改变
It's got to change.
- 这是谁 - 雷·多诺万
- Who's that? - Ray Donovan!
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表