剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
Is it because I'm the only single woman here?
所以 我们的关系会以"不成"开始咯
So, we're starting with the "won't they."
可以理解
That makes sense.
丽丝 我不想再听这鬼玩意了
Lizzie, I don't want to hear this stuff!
孩子们 怎么了
You guys, what is...?
- 什 - 伊桑
- Wh...? - Ethan!
我会赔偿的
Uh, I... I'll pay for that.
出什么事了
What happened?
我可不想回忆一遍
I don't want to get back into it.
那只会让我更生气
It'll just make me more angry.
试试看
Try.
我进了房♥门
I walked in the door,
然后她就喋喋不休地给我念她愚蠢的诗
and then she starts blabbing her dumb poems at me...
它们不是诗 是沉思
They're not poems, they're musings.
它们是垃圾
They're garbage!
伊桑
Ethan.
你还好吗 哥们
Are you feeling okay, buddy?
老实说 不好
To be honest, no.
我有些失控了
I'm a little off.
以前 迪恩叔叔每天早上
Uncle Dean used to lead me
都会领着我冥想
through meditation every morning
来控制我的愤怒
to help with my rage.
- "冥想" - "愤怒"
- "Meditation"? - "Rage"?
我需要上楼去减减压
I might just go upstairs and decompress.
我一会就下来
I'll be down in a bit.
你去减压
You go decompress.
他到底在愤怒什么
What is he enraged about?
亲爱的 这些沉思是什么
Honey, what are these musings?
迪恩叔叔十分鼓励我
Uncle Dean was really encouraging me
探索思考 并通过在日记里写散文
to explore my thoughts and express them
来表达自己的想法
through prose in my journal.
我都不知道你在做这个
I didn't even know you were doing that.
探索自己的思想
Yeah, it sounds like a... a great thing,
是一件很棒的事情
to... to explore your thoughts...
通过散文
Through prose.
然后我们会讨论它们
Then we talked them through,
我就不会觉得那么孤单了
and I guess it just made me feel less alone.
我能和你
Okay, well I could
做这个 好吗
do that with you, right?
- 听起来挺有趣的 - 不 这并不有趣
- That sounds fun. - No, it's not fun.
这是件很严肃的事
It's actually really serious.
你知道迪恩在做这些吗
Did you know Dean was doing all that?
不
No.
我不知道
I didn't.
这挺贴心的
It's kind of sweet.
我是说 孩子们都很喜欢他
I mean, it seems like they really connected with him.
这真的不是我的错 亲爱的
You know, this isn't my fault, honey.
我只是问了他的打算
I just asked him what his plan was.
是他发的脾气 并且断了所有联♥系♥
He was the one that blew up and cut off all contact.
我不是说这是你的错
I am not saying it's your fault.
只是觉得孩子们真的很想念他
I just think the kids really miss him.
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I know.
等一下
Wait a second.
- 你想他吗 - 什么
- Do you miss him? - What?
你怀念迪恩住在这里的日子
You miss Dean living here?
- 没有 - 你想他
- No! - You do!
亲爱的 这么说太疯狂了
Honey, that's a crazy thing to say.
你... 没有 我没有
You... No. No!
我觉得你才需要用散文
I think you need to explore your thoughts
写日记来探索自己想法
in a journal, through prose.
我觉得很了解我的想法
I'm... I think I'm good on my thoughts.
我和我的想法 我们都很好
We're good, me and my thoughts.
对不起
Oh, excuse me.
- 斯图 - 迪恩
- Stew. - Dean.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你看起来不错
You look good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是
Uh, so do you.
谢谢
Thank you.
新西装
New suit?
是的
It is.
都忘了你的观察力这么强了
Oh, forgot what a good eye you have.
谢谢你注意到了
Thank you for noticing.
安德烈怎么样了
Uh, how's Andre?
安德烈是个能绝地逢生的人 斯图
Andre's a survivor, Stew.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
我也不知道他是怎么到的那
And I don't know how he got there.
但是我觉得 无论他在哪
But I think wherever he is,
他都在笑
he's smiling.
好吧
Okay, well,
只要他还在
long as he's situated.
帕斯卡和帕斯卡对庭
Okay, Pascal v. Pascal.
原告有一份调解书
I understand the plaintiff has a mediation list?
是的 法官大人 我的当事人乔治娅·帕斯卡女士
Yes, Your Honor, our client, Ms. Georgia Pascal...
不好意思
Um... I'm sorry.
反对
Objection.
怎么了 桑德森先生
Yes, Mr. Sanderson?
法官大人 我很不想这样 但是
Your Honor, and I... I hate to do this, but, uh...
对方律师 我的哥哥 不是一名律师
opposing counsel... my brother... is not a lawyer.
所以 严格来说
So, technically,
他不能在法庭上发言
he can't speak in court.
法官大人 如果我能否决
Your Honor, if I may overrule
- 我弟弟的反对 - 你不能
- my brother's objection... - You may not.
请让我重新措辞
Let me rephrase that.
尽管我并不是
While it is true
一名律师
I am not a lawyer, as my opponent
就像对方律师今天以及之前四个月
has taken great pains to point out today
煞费苦心地揭穿的那样
and many other hurtful times over the past four months,
但是他有一点说错了
he's wrong on one point.
我可以在法庭上发言
I can speak in court.
什么
What?
我的新雇主
My new employers,
休·罗斯和帕特·兰迪
Hugh Rozz and Pat Landy...
我其实是...
Uh, I'm actually, uh...
花了些时间 帮我拿到了合格证书
...took the time to get me certified,
成为一名认证的法律实习生
as a certified legal intern.
也就意味着
Which means
只要他们中的一个在场
I can speak in court
我就可以在法庭上发言
as long as one of them is present.
他们中任何一个人都可以
And it doesn't matter which one.
见鬼
Aw, crap.
这样确实行得通
That is actually a thing.
你以为这天永远不会到来
You thought this day would never come...
但是你
...but you...
想
thought...
错了
wrong.
他说什么
What did he say?
我一个字都没听清
I... I couldn't hear a word.
- 我以为你可能知道 - 我也没听清
- I thought you might know. - No. I didn't.
我不喜欢这样 一点都不喜欢
I don't like it... not one bit.
去跟他道歉吧
Go and apologize to him.
让他回来和我们一起
Get him back here with us.
爸爸 他才是小题大做的那个人
Dad, he's the one that blew this out of proportion.
是他主动离开了公♥司♥
I mean, he left the firm,
去为我们的竞争对手工作
he went to go work for our competitors,
顺便说一下 如果你问我
who, by the way, if you ask me,
那些雇主很可能动机不纯
might have some questionable motives.
现在我知道伊桑的暴脾气是遗传谁了
Now I know where Ethan got his rage.
等等 你是在说
Wait, are you suggesting
他们不是因为
that they don't want him
他是一个好律师而雇佣他的
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表