剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
我能用这个下午或者周末
I'm gonna breeze through it this afternoon or maybe
轻松做完 这样周一之前这事就了结了
over the weekend, and then we'll get it thrown out by Monday.
桑德森/姚吗
Sanderson and Yao?
你们要的文件
Here are the paperwork.
只是一点文件而已
All right, so it's a few files.
嗨 你现在有空吗
Hi. Can I have a minute?
或者我一会再来
Or should I come back at a better time?
一会来比较好
Um, later would be better.
一会我会比较忙
I'm kind of busy the rest of the day.
好吧 那进来吧
Okay. Then come in, I guess.
- 有事吗 - 如你所知 我正在进行治疗
- What's up? - Um, as you know, um, I'm in therapy.
是 你已经说过了
Yes, I think you mentioned that.
在我向前看之前 我需要先了结过去
Before I can move forward, I have to reconcile my past.
所以我要为我的行为道歉
So I need to apologize for my behavior.
- 是的 但是... - 当我回顾的时候
- Yes, you do, but... - Because when I look back on it,
我发现我总是对你性骚扰
I was relentlessly sexually harassing you.
我那些"他们会还是不会"
I mean, my whole "Will they
之类的话 那到底是些什么啊
or won't they" fixation, I mean, what... what was that about?
现在回头看
Looking back, there wasn't
我没有一句话不过分的
one comment that wasn't over the line.
- 很对 - 是不可接受的
- Very true. - It's unacceptable,
并且我们真的需要考虑工作场合的
and we really need to be thinking about gender politics
- 性别政♥治♥ - 是
- in the workplace. - Yep.
尽管你是一个有魅力的女性
Just because you are an attractive woman
我是一个有魅力的男人 但这并不意味着
and I am an attractive man does not mean
我们要在一起 这在生理上说得通吗 是的
we have to be together. Does it make sense physically? Yes.
我感觉自己被你这道歉骚扰了
Okay. Uh, I'm starting to feel harassed by this apology.
好 我明白了 我会回去想想该怎么道歉
All right. And I hear you. You know what, I'm-I'm gonna go
淡化性骚扰的感觉
work on it and thin out the sexual harassment stuff.
然后回来 再道歉一次
Come back, give it another shot.
不用了 别回来 我们没事了
No, don't come back. I think we're good.
我只是 当时只是需要改变
I just... I needed a change, you know?
是时候了 我那时觉得很困顿
I mean, it was time. I was feeling so stuck.
- 择日不如撞日了 - 对
- If not now, when? - Exactly.
我一直都跟我的乐队这样讲
That's what I keep telling my band.
但是科里就像
But Cody's all like,
"我正上大学先修文学课 我想去读大学"
"I'm in AP Lit and I want to go to college."
然后我说 "那音乐怎么办 兄弟"
And I'm like, "What about the music, bro?"
听上去 这位科里需要一点鞭策
This Cody sounds like he needs a swift kick in the ass.
- 他确实需要 - 是吗 - 好了
- He totally does. - He does? - Okay, well,
时间很晚了 乔尔该回家了
it's getting late, and I think Joel has to be getting home.
什么 为什么 因为晚餐吗
What? Why? Because of dinner?
你想留下来吃晚餐吗
Do you want to stay for dinner?
你没开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
真的 我看不出来
Like, really, I can't tell.
我很乐意留下来 黛比
I would love to stay, Deb.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for the invitation.
谢谢你的陪伴
Thank you for the company.
- 你要不要来帮我下厨 - 我可以切菜
- Do you want to help me in the kitchen? - I can chop.
不好意思 超乎年龄的智慧
I'm sorry, wise beyond his years?
- 扎达克 - 我只是说
- Zadak. - I'm just saying I think
他是个很好的倾听者 他还有很多
he's a good listener. There's more to him
我们没发现的优点
than we give him credit for.
现在我明白了 你一定是太闲了
now I know you had too much time on your hands,
亲爱的 这根本...
honey, because that's... that just...
- 说不过去 - 嘿 伙计们
- doesn't make sense. - Hey, guys,
你们愿意与我和吉利安在客厅坐一会吗
would you mind joining Jillian and myself in the living room?
- 吉利安在这里 - 在我们家
- Jillian's here? - In our house?
让它释放出来
Just let it out.
就是这样
There you go.
我很长时间以来
I've been living a lie
都活在一个谎言之中
for a long time.
- 就是这样 - 因此
- That's it. - And as a result of that,
我伤害了很多人
I've hurt a lot of people.
我深深爱着的人
People I love dearly.
- 这间房♥间里的人 - 不
- People in this room. - No,
我不认为你伤害了我们任何人
I wouldn't say that you've hurt any of us.
黛比 黛比 他有过
Deb, Deb, he has.
- 伤害一词并不准确 - 黛比
- I just wouldn't say "Hurt." - Deb,
- 别再说了 - 抱歉
- just stop talking. - I'm sorry. Okay.
看看我给他们的婚姻
I mean, look at the pressure that I put
造成的压力
on this marriage.
我搬到这里来 把一切
I moved in here, I turned everything
搅得一团糟 现在你们二人针锋相对
upside down, and now you two are at each other's throats.
我们并没有针锋相对
I don't think we're at each other's throats.
不 不 但你有点
No. No, but you have been a little, um...
烦人
Pissy.
- 对 烦人 - 烦人
- Yeah, pissy. - Pissy?
- 烦人 - 烦人这形容很恰当
- Pissy. - "Pissy" is a good way to put it.
- 你认为我很烦人 - 我觉得没错
- You think I've been pissy? - I think "Pissy" is fair.
斯图尔特 你为什么认为你不烦人
Stewart, why do you think "Pissy" isn't fair?
我不想回答这个问题
I don't think I want to answer that question.
- 这是不是有点烦人 吉利安 - 确实
- Isn't that a little pissy, Jillian? - I would say so.
所以现在"烦人"成了心理学术语 是吗
So "Pissy" is a psychological term now?
这似乎是家庭内部的事 我是不是该走了
This feels like a family thing. Should I go?
- 是 - 不
- Yes. - No.
- 不 你是我们家的客人 - 好吧
- No. You are a guest in our home. - Okay.
这正是
This is exactly
我想说的
what I'm talking about.
没必要这么戏剧化
Unnecessary drama.
她是否应该辞职
You know? You're fighting over whether
扎达克是去是留
she should quit, whether Zadak
你们在这些问题上争执不下
should stay or go.
你和我在为父亲而争执
You and I are fighting about Dad.
你们因为我起了争执
You guys are fighting about me?
我们没有为你起争执
We're not fighting about you. I just think
我只是想 你可以在这个案子上寻求外援
that you could use some extra help with the case.
我认为他在侮辱你
And I think he's cutting you off at the knees.
桑德森先生 你认为斯图尔特
Mr. Sanderson, do you think Stewart
在侮辱你吗
is cutting you off at the knees?
真的吗
Oh. Really?
既然你提到了 那是有一点
Well, a little bit, now that you mention it.
那么我们就别提了 别再提了
Then let's not mention it! Let's stop mentioning!
我当了五十年的律师 我能搞定这个案子
Yeah, I've been a lawyer for 50 years. I can handle this case.
我要照着迪恩建议的那样做
You know what, I'm gonna do what Dean suggested.
我要一直坐在驾驶座上 全权掌控自己的生活
I'm gonna sit in the driver's seat of my life.
这就叫进步
That's progress.
而不是像女人一样坐在副驾
Instead of riding shotgun like a woman.
好吧
All right.
- 她很棒吧 - 了不起
- Isn't she great? - Phenomenal.
当她告诉父亲 像那样胡闹
When she told Dad, you know, to go rogue like that,
一定不会损害公♥司♥
that's certainly not gonna harm the firm.
事实上 乔尔对这件事有很好的见解
Well, actually, Joel had a great take on that.
乔尔吗 他有好的见解
Joel did? Joel had a great take?
好吧
Yeah.
我很想听一听 乔尔你怎么想的 伙计
Oh, I would love to hear this, Joel. What do you got, buddy?
斯图 我在想 既然这位老人
Well, Stew, I was thinking, since the old man's
- 智力有点衰退... - 闭嘴
- in a little over his head... - Shut up.
这家伙是谁
Who is this guy?
黛比是一个很棒的办公室经理 又感到无聊透顶
...and Deb's a great office manager, bored out of her mind.
是吗 不是说要做心愿单上的事吗
You are? What happened to the...the list?
亲爱的 我早就完成了清单
Oh, honey, I finished the list forever ago.
我无事可做 我失去了方向
I have nothing to do. I am losing my mind.
乔尔你是在建议
Joel, are you suggesting
让黛比来帮助桑德森先生吗
that Deb help Mr. Sanderson?
- 你是这意思吧 - 我是说
- Is that what I'm hearing? - I mean,
- 这感觉很自然 - 很自然 就是这个词
- it just feels organic. - It's organic. That's the word.
- 你干得不错 扎达克 - 这不是个坏主意
- You nailed it, Zadak. - I don't think that this is a bad idea.
- 我想这是可行的 - 黛比和你一起工作
- Yeah, I think it would work. - So you're okay with Deb
你没有意见 但我却不行
working with you, but you won't let me?
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表