剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
对另一名律师
to another lawyer...
你是否有罪
...are you guilty?
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
因为法律明确说明
Because the law clearly states
所有人都是无罪的
that we are all innocent
除非他们被证明有罪
until proven guilty.
天哪 斯图火力全开啊
Man, Stew's really going for it.
什么
What?
你总是这么酷 是吗
Oh, you are just always on, huh?
桑德森先生 您是否认为
Is it your opinion, Mr. Sanderson,
您尽了自己最大的能力
that you defended your client...
为您的客户辩护
to the best of your ability?
你还真是说对了 我是的
You're damn right I did.
反对
Objection.
答得好
Great answer.
不是 我高兴是因为你注意到了 查得
No, I'm glad you're responding to it, Chad.
不 我就是 有天早上起来然后想 为什么不呢
No, I just, uh, woke up one morning and thought, "Why not?"
她在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who's she talking to?
查得·奥瑟袄夫 他喜欢她的发型
Chad Oseroff. He likes her hair.
他一刻不停的在跟她聊
He's been calling her non-stop.
- 丽丝 挂掉电♥话♥ - 什么
- Lizzie, hang up the phone. - What?
- 挂掉电♥话♥ - 不 为什么 抱歉 我叔叔
- Hang up the phone. - No. Why? Sorry, my uncle's
有点奇怪 我不知道怎么回事 迪恩叔叔
being weird. I don't know what's going on. Uncle Dean,
你在干什么啊 好了 再见 查得
what are you doing? Okay, bye, Chad,
- 我会再打给你的 - 不 她不会 不会打了
- I'll call you back. - No, she won't, no, she will not.
我不准让你再跟那个年轻小伙说话了
I don't want you talking to that young man anymore.
为什么 你的卡片起作用了 我做出了改变
Why? Your cards worked. I made an adjustment
基于卡片上的意见 然后现在那个男孩喜欢上我了
based on the notes and now that boy likes me.
这是个意外
It's a fluke.
这个理论并不完善
The system isn't foolproof.
卡片上的意见并不一定会让事情更好
Notes don't always make things better.
迪恩叔叔 我所有的反馈都是好话 那都是错的吗
Uncle Dean, all my cards came back positive. Are they wrong?
他们或许是的 伊桑 或许是的
They may be, Ethan. They may be.
爸爸 我都做了些什么
Oh, Dad, what have I done?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去终止这一切
To put a stop to this.
因为我觉得不会有其他人会这么做
'Cause I don't think anybody else can.
有其他人想这么终结吗
I-Is anyone else trying to?
那么为什么你没能帮他脱罪
Then why weren't you able to get him off?
是不是因为你在酗酒
Was it because of all the drinking?
或者你根本就不记得了
Or do you not even remember because you were
因为你醉到根本不记得有什么区别
too drunk to know the difference?
- 喝醉 不可能 - 你确定吗
- Drunk? No. - Are you sure?
我尽了我最大的努力 事情很复杂的
I did my best, all right? It's complicated!
你到底想听我说什么
What do you want to hear?
- 很复杂吗 - 爸爸
- It's complicated? - Dad, what...
到底发生了什么
what happened?
或许是我搞砸了
Maybe I screwed up.
我并没有告诉科里交易的内容
I didn't bring the deal to Cory.
我直接接受了
I just took it.
- 哦 糟了 - 哇
- Oh, crap. - Wow.
就算是你在意的时候也好像你不在意
Even when you care it still feels like you don't.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop.
- 这不对 - 不 迪恩
- This isn't right. - No, Dean,
- 我们都是 - 不 不 不 不
- we al... - No, no, no, no,
斯图尔特 看看吧
Stewart, look around you.
看看我们都在听什么人的意见
Look at who we're listening to.
商场里拉来的陌生人
Randos from the mall.
- 是你带他们来这里的 - 是的 没错
- You brought them here. - Yes, yes,
我带他们来这 是因为我一直生活在
I brought them here. Because I've been living my life
焦点小组的卡片意见里
based on comment cards from groups
就像是这次
just like this one,
但是这都是错误的 我们应该
and it's been a mistake. We should be able
被允许犯错 我们不应该一直是完美无缺的
to make mistakes. We shouldn't have to be flawless
就为了让焦点小组
all the time, so focus groups
喜欢我们的一切
like every single thing about us.
是的 但是迪恩 你是对的
Yes, but Dean, you were right.
焦点小组是对的 爸爸刚承认了
The focus group was right. Dad just admitted
他隐瞒了一些事情
that he was hiding something.
- 什么 - 是的 我现在感觉好多了
- What? - Yeah, and I feel a lot better now.
我就知道他们不会错的
I knew they couldn't be wrong.
你是对的 迪仔 这个测试过程是完美无缺的
You were right, Deano. The testing process was flawless.
秩序都归位了
And order is restored.
我真是松了一口气
I'm so relieved.
- 是的 我们都是 - 好了 但是 我们如何
- Yeah, we all are. - Okay, but how do we
处理这种状况呢 爸爸有过错
deal with the fact that, um, Dad is guilty?
斯图尔特 我们暂时感受下这神圣的光辉吧
Stewart, can we take one moment to luxuriate in the glory of it?
哪来的光辉
The glory of what?
卡片的光辉啊
The cards.
来自爱达荷花♥园♥市的玛乔丽写道
Marjorie, from Garden City, Idaho, wrote,
"卷发哥们这两天的变化
"Saw a huge difference in the curly-haired dude
"实在太大了 不论是怎么回事
"from day one to day two. Whatever he did,
"他都应该继续下去 因为这是我第一次
"he should do more of it, because for the first time,
觉得他像个律师了"
I bought him as a lawyer."
感激涕零吧
Read it and weep.
她说的对 你进步太大了 儿子
She's right. You made a heck of an improvement, son.
- 我们为你骄傲 我们都是 - 嗯 特别骄傲
- We're so proud of you. We all are. - Yeah, so proud.
真的进步显著
It's a real achievement.
好的 真好 谢谢你们
Okay, yes, great. Thank you all very much.
但你们知道吗 我 我不怎么在乎
But you know what? I... I don't really care.
就算原来他们不相信我是律师 那又怎样
Even if they didn't buy me as a lawyer, so what?
我确实是律师 这才重要
I am one. And that's what really matters.
是 但他们确实相信你是了 这更重要
Yeah, but they did buy you as one, and that matters more.
有道理
Good point.
那么 规则如下
So, the rules are as follows:
妈妈不能打断焦点小组
Mom may not interrupt the focus group.
如果妈妈听到她不喜欢的内容
Mom may not take action against us
她也不能对我们下手
if Mom does not like something she hears.
- 知道了 来吧 - 你确定 亲爱的
- Got it. Gimme. - You sure, honey?
现在叫停还来得及
'Cause you can still back out.
什么 不 来吧 让我听听
What? No. Come on, bring it.
好吧
Okay.
有时 早上的时候
Sometimes, in the mornings, uh...
你还没喝咖啡的时候
before you've had your coffee,
- 你会... - 好吧 停
- you h... - Okay, you know what? No.
停 停 我 不想听了 谢谢
No, no. No. I am... I'm good, thanks.
好的
Okay.
我都不... 我只是...
I'm not even... I'm just...
那我这单子怎么办 我列了好多条呢
So what do I do with this list? I got a bunch of stuff on it.
别 别 销毁吧
N... Mm-mmm. Get rid of that.
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表