剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
凯莉·沃克 33岁 收发室职员
Kelly Walters, 33, worked in the mailroom.
米切 这很典型
And, Mitch, it fits the pattern.
不 这次不一样
No, this is different.
- 那这个你怎么解释 - 是羊毛 产于英国
- What do you make of this? - It's wool, English.
这个人经济状况不错
The man you're looking for has money.
但并不是一直如此
But he didn't always.
他右腿还有点瘸
He also has a limp on his right side.
所以外套才被那个门挂了一下
That's why he snagged his coat on that door.
他受伤了吗
Injury?
不 是先天的残疾
No, medical condition he's had his whole life.
现在他想让别人也对他的痛苦感同身受
And now he wants to make them feel his pain.
自私的混♥蛋♥
Selfish son of a bitch.
你可别给我崩溃啊
Don't you fall apart on me!
现在还不能
Not now!
我必须找到凶手 米切
I need this one, Mitch.
我明白 汤姆
I know you do, Tom.
你把证据送到实验室
You send that evidence into the lab.
比照人口数据库里的资料
Have them run it against a database
查找半径10英里内
of everybody within a ten-mile radius
患有先天性偏瘫的人
who might have congenital hemiplegia.
我没来过这
I was never here.
他怎么知道这些的
Okay, so how does he know any of this?
他现在变成警探了吗 这是不是...
Is he a detective now? Is that...
我以为他是律师呢
'Cause I thought he was a lawyer.
他是律师
He is.
警探在犯罪现场需要帮助时
He's a lawyer who detectives call
会打电♥话♥向这位律师求助
when they need help at crime scenes.
- 好吧 - 你哪段没看懂
- Right. - What are you not following?
全部吧
The whole thing?
伙计们 他没看过这一季的前半段
Guys, he hasn't seen the first half of the season yet.
哦 所以你没有可以参考的标准
Oh, so you have no frame of reference.
但不是应该让观众 在任何时候都可以进入剧情吗
But shouldn't an audience be able to join a show at any time?
- 任何时候 - 没错
- At any time. - Period.
可是观众怎么能知道他是名律师呢
Okay, so how would they even know that he's a lawyer?
不然他应该怎么做 每个场景都站出来说
What's he supposed to do? Enter every scene saying,
我是米切 是一名律师
: "I'm Mitch, and I'm a lawyer,
我将为寻求正义 一往直前
and I'll stop at nothing to grind for justice"?
不 不是每个场景 也不是用那种语调
No, not every scene. And not in that voice.
你能想象我走来走去 嘴里说着
Can you imagine if I walked around saying,
大家好 我是迪恩
: "Hello. I'm Dean,
我曾经在电视剧里扮演一名律师
"And I used to play a lawyer on television,
但现在住在博伊西 和我弟弟一起生活
but now I live in Boise, and I live with my brother."
- 你现在住这吗 - 我想说 这种剧本太烂了
- Oh, you live here now? - I'm just saying, it's bad writing.
我不喜欢这种填鸭式的剧情
I don't want to be spoon-fed.
斯图 如果你哪段没看明白
Stew, if you're not following something,
随时都可以把前面的剧集补上 不用介意
feel free to watch the earlier episodes any time you want.
谢谢你 老爸
Thank you, Dad.
对你而言还不算晚 斯图
It's not too late for you, Stew.
你可以赶上的
You can catch up.
好极了
Great.
律师兄弟 第一季第十集
谢谢大家起这么早
Thank you for getting up early, everyone.
我有一个消息
I've actually been sitting on some news
现在终于可以告诉大家了
that I am finally allowed to talk about.
接下来的几天
Uh, for the next couple of days,
一位来自博伊西先驱报的记者
a journalist from The Boise Herald
准备跟踪采访我 并写成人物专访
is gonna be following me around for a profile they want to do...
- 关于迪恩吗 - 不 不是 不是关于迪恩
- On Dean? - Not... No, not on... not on Dean.
- 那是谁 - 你♥爸♥爸
- On what, then? - On your dad.
- 关于我啊 - 没错
- On me! - Yeah!
我真为你感到骄傲
I am so damn proud of you.
所以是关于有一位名人哥哥的体会吗
So it's on what it's like to have a famous brother.
- 不 并不是 - 只是关于你♥爸♥爸的
- No, it's nothing about that. - It's just about your dad.
- 没错 - 那是要讲什么
- Yeah. - Huh, what's that look like?
伊桑 故事可能是讲
Well, uh, Ethan, it's probably gonna look like a story
一个男人 在家乡经营着家庭法律事务所
about a man running a family law firm in his hometown.
- 纯粹的法律 - 纯粹的法律
- "Simple Law." - "Simple Law."
- 我不知道 - 我不明白
- I don't know. - Yeah, I don't see it.
我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
纯粹的法律: 斯图 桑德森的故事
"Simple Law: The Stew Sanderson Story."
一个男人的故事
The story of a man.
一个普通男人
A simple man.
和他的简单的法律故事
And his simple law.
为本地和社区的居民而奋斗
Fighting for local, um, neighborhood...
呃 我讲不下去了
Eh, I lost it.
不管怎样 我 我相信肯定会有个故事
Anyway, I-I'm sure there's a story there.
我很期待能看到这个故事
And I look forward to reading it.
谢谢 迪恩
Thank you, Dean.
你好
Hey, excuse me.
那是我的车位
Uh, that's my space.
是预留的
It's reserved.
抱歉 马上就让出来
Sorry, be out of your way in a second.
迪恩
Dean.
别说话
Not right now.
迪恩 这没什么
Dean, this is not a big deal.
你不会因为这个发火吧
Tell me you're not gonna freak out about this.
记者今天就要到了
The writer is coming today.
不要因为这个发火
You do not need to freak out about this.
不是有意占你的位 伙计
Didn't mean to take your spot, brother.
但你的确占了 伙计
But you did... brother.
你不走我没法倒车
I can't back up unless you move.
你才该走开
You back up.
所以和迪恩完全没关系吗
So it's not about Dean at all?
我不知道
I don't know.
这个故事还没成型呢
The story hasn't shown itself yet.
等它成型的时候
Well, when it does,
绝对会和迪恩有关 我向你保证
it's gonna involve Dean, I promise you that.
我们就当今天和往常一样
Guys, let's just treat this like a normal day.
以员工会议来开始吧 尼尔
I like to start things off with a staff meeting, Neal.
打起精神 我们开始...
Inject a little energy, get the ball rolling for...
抱歉 在这之前 我们能不能重温一下
I'm sorry, before we do that, could we just maybe go over
停车位的相关规定
the assigned parking policies?
因为我觉得这方面有些混乱
Because I feel like there's been some confusion.
迪恩 我们准备先从
You know, Dean, we're gonna start
经销商故意破坏案开始
with the dealership vandalism case.
把停车位的事
Let's put the parking situation
先放一放
on the back burner for now.
好吧
Fine. Fine.
先放一放
Put it on the back burner.
先放一放的事情和优先考虑的事情一样
Something on the back burner can catch fire
都有可能引起麻烦
just as easily as something on the front burner.
我们的客户被指控
Okay, uh, our client is accused
砸碎了若干汽车经销商的SUV车窗
of smashing SUV windows at various dealerships.
对 但是因为她是一名激进的环境保护者
Uh, yes, uh, but because she's an outspoken environmentalist,
他们认为这只是大活动中的一小部分
they think it's part of a larger thing.
关于蒂姆·奥利芬我们知道什么
What information do we have on Tim Olyphant,
还有他为什么在这
and why is he here?
我听说他趁拍摄新奥尔良的间隙
I heard he's boning Claire
在和克莱尔鬼混
on his off days of shooting New Orleans,
但我也不是很了解
but I don't have all the facts.
帮我个忙 查查清楚
Well, do me a favor and get all the facts.
我能确定 她是无辜的
Uh, I'm telling you, she's innocent.
但我不知道要怎么证明
I just don't know how to prove it.
好吧 还有什么案子
All right. What else we got?
爸 这个案子还没完呢
Dad, we're in the middle of this still.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 我以为她说完了 - 她没完
- Looked to me like she was done. - No, she's not done.
我们也没完
And neither are we.
这个案子对我和克莱尔都很重要
This case matters deeply to Claire and I.
如果她认为我们的委托人是无罪的
And if she thinks the client is innocent,
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表