剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
- 请再待会儿吧
- feel free to stick around.
不好意思 莱尔 我问一下
Uh... sorry, Lyle, real quick,
为什么我们不能再待会儿了呢
why wouldn't we stick around?
- 不 我们说应该再待会儿 - 是的
- No, we-we both just agreed that you should. - Yeah.
对 为什么还得特意说一下呢
Right. So why is it even a conversation?
我不知道你是什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
我的意思是
Here's what I mean.
我有一个预感
I have a hunch
你俩假装跟我们做朋友
that you two were pretending
是为了利用我们去接近迪恩
to be our friends because you were using us to get to Dean.
真是个可怕的预感
Wow! Well, that's a hurtful hunch.
但我想我知道
But I guess I could see
- 你为什么会那么想 - 当然了
- how you got there. - Totally.
我是说 这种事很难弄清楚
I mean, these things can be hard
这很含糊
to figure out. It's murky.
因为你故意让它含糊
Because you're making it murky?
我也理解你为什么会这么想
I could see that, too.
我们说明白吧
Okay, let's just be really clear.
当你邀请我们吃晚餐的时候
Did you or did you not know
你们知不知道 迪恩是我哥哥
when you invited us to dinner that Dean was my brother?
老实说 我不记得了
Honestly, I-I don't remember how it all went down.
我知道 我们想和你做朋友
I-I know that we wanted to be friends with you,
然后 在某个时候
and then, at some point, we knew that Dean
我们知道了迪恩是你哥哥
was your brother, but I don't really remember
但我不记得确切的顺序了
the exact order of it all.
我们不擅长记日子
Ugh, we're so bad with dates.
是吗 你们不擅长记日子
Are you? Are you bad with dates?
斯图 我觉得我们在纠结一些无关紧要的细节
Stew, I think we're getting caught up in the details.
你在纠结一件我们想就这么让它算了
You're focusing on something that we're just trying
- 的事情 - 你是真心
- to glide right over. - Did you even
喜欢那个左转信♥号♥♥的吗 莱尔
like the left turn, Lyle?
你上班真的会经过那个路口吗
Is that intersection even on your commute?
我现在觉得
Because I'm starting to think
这段时间里
that the only honest thing
你唯一说过的真话
you've said to us this entire time
就是你称赞我身材的时候
is when you complimented me on my nice body!
大家好
Hey, everybody.
很抱歉我假装离开了
Sorry about the false exit.
布兰登 没有人负责看车
Um, Brandon, there's nobody at valet.
我找不到我的车了 你没开走它吧
I can't find my car. You didn't run off with it, did you?
来吧 帮个忙
Come on. Give me a hand.
- 迪恩在这 -迪恩 我们最好
- Dean's here. - Dean... oh, we better...
真遗憾
Well, that was a shame.
- 是的 真遗憾 - 打扰了
- Yeah, that was a shame. - Excuse me,
我是保罗·麦肯
I'm Paul McCan.
法官大人
Uh, Your Honor,
- 你好 - 我正想说
- of course, hello. - I just want to say
是时候来人把这两个骗子
it's about time that someone put those two phonies
- 抓进监狱了 - 是的 先生
- in their place. - Yes, sir.
- 谢谢 - 另外 我没听错吧
- Uh, thank you. - And did I hear right?
迪恩·桑德森是你哥哥
Dean Sanderson is your brother?
没错
Mm-hmm.
犯罪现场?
操场
动机
Motive.
冲动犯罪
不 不是
No! That's not it.
把线索都串起来
Connect the dots.
我漏了什么
What am I not seeing?!
这是背景核对
Those are background checks.
我需要有人帮我过一遍 然后整理一下
I need someone to go through them and summarize them
明天给我
for me by tomorrow.
我的天呐
My God.
我熬了个通宵
I pulled an all-nighter.
我找到了些东西 你会感兴趣的
And I've got something I think you're gonna want to see.
你在哪找到的
Where'd you find this?
如果你挖得足够深 你就能找到所有的东西
You can find pretty much anything if you dig deep enough.
是你
And it was you
让我意识到
who made me realize...
我喜欢挖掘
I like to dig deep.
哦 很好
Oh. Gross.
我们的委托人在一场摔跤比赛中摔断了左手
Our client broke his left hand in a wrestling match
- 就在那场斗殴的前几天 - 而瘀痕
- days before the fight. - And the bruises
在原告的右脸上
are on the plaintiff's right cheek.
我们的委托人是清白的 就像他自己说的那样
Our guy's clean. Just like he said.
问题是大家都认为
The problem is everybody thinks
他是有罪的
he's something he's not.
我不得不说
Wow. I got to say, uh,
没想到你还有点用
I didn't think that you would be useful
从
in...
任何角度来说 但是
any way. But...
这事办得漂亮 谢谢你
this is huge. Thank you.
任何人都能做到的
Eh. Anybody could've done it.
巧合罢了
Right place at the right time.
不 你对工作很投入
No. You put in the work.
我低估你了
I underestimated you.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
做什么
Do what now?
因为你在电视节目里就这么做吗
Did you think that because that happened on the show
- 那什么的时候 - 我在电视节目里这么做了吗
- that... - Did that happen on the show?
是的 我做了
Oh, yes. Oh. It did.
但是跟那什么没有任何关系
No. It didn't have anything to do with that.
除非你希望有...
Unless you want it to
我不希望
I don't.
- 很好 - 你来收拾这些
- Great. - Clean this up?
好
Yep.
他们会吗 不会吗
Will they? Won't they?
- 你说什么 - 没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表