剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
hug for a really long time like this.
便签上写了什么 斯图
What's with the notecards, Stew?
你弟弟上庭之前
Your kid brother still gets butterflies
还是得准备蝴蝶一样的纸片
before he goes to court.
我能扔点东西吗
Hey, man. Can I pitch something?
我觉得恐怕没什么用
I can't imagine that'd be helpful.
- 好啦 - 干什么 迪恩
- Oh, yeah. - What the hell, Dean?
我需要那些卡片
I need those cards!
只是你觉得需要而已
You only think you need them.
有什么先例
What's the precedent?
1997年的坎帕诉讼曼海姆一案
Kemper v. Manheim, 1997.
卡穆琳·曼海姆 你简直跟百科全书差不多
Camryn Manheim. See? You're like an encyclopedia for this crap.
卡穆琳·曼海姆 著名演员
你棒呆了 咱走吧
You're perfect. Let's go.
- 格兰德 - 嘿 伙计 谢谢你们的关注
- Grinder! - Hey, man! Thanks for watching!
爱你们
Love ya!
听着
Prelim hearing,
克兰茨诉讼拉米雷斯一案
Krantz v. Ramirez.
辩方律师
Counsel?
法官阁下 我方当事人 维克多·拉米雷斯
Your Honor, my client, Victor Ramirez, has resided
在橡树大街887号♥住了9年
at 887 Oak for nine years.
6月5号♥ 房♥东阿伯特·T·克兰茨
On June 5, landlord Albert T. Krantz
试图将每月租金提高到750美元
attempted to raise monthly rent to $750,
违反了爱达荷州2-9A条
violating section 2-9A of the Idaho general statu...
条例
statute.
我有个问题
Um, I have a question.
这是你第一次开口说话吗
Have you ever talked before?
漂亮
Nice.
他声称自己没收到三月份的房♥租
He claims that by missing the March payment, you violated
你们违反了租约条款 给了他终止租约的理由
the terms of the lease, giving him cause to terminate
然后再要求你们签个新的
and issue you a new lease at, essentially,
他可以漫天要价的租约
whatever rate he wants.
我们没有忘记交租 是他没去银行兑现
We didn't miss payment. He just never cash it.
他希望我们搬出去 那样才能涨房♥租
Because he want us out to raise rent.
我们知道 并为此深表同情
We hear that and we empathize with it,
但坦白说 这失踪的支票对我们非常不利
but, frankly, this missing check is just crushing us.
他提出给你们一千美元的搬迁费
He's offering you $1,000 to cover moving costs,
我们建议你们收下 庭外和解
and we recommend you take it and settle.
辩护律师
Counsel?
你介意我反驳一下吗
Do you mind if I counter?
好像非常地不合适吧
That seems wildly inappropriate.
我们不用搬走
We don't move.
- 而且一毛钱的房♥租都不涨 - 迪恩
- And we don't pay one more cent in rent. - Dean...
- 这话我喜欢 - 你是格兰德吗
- I like that plan. - Are you Grinder?
- 他会来协助这案子吗 - 不会
- Is he helping with case? - No.
- 他不会参与 他连律师都不是
- He is not helping. He's not a lawyer.
目前来看 此案牵扯到的是公♥寓♥和房♥租
Right now, this case is all about apartments and rent.
但事实上 与此案相关的
But what it should be about...
应该是 人格力量
is character.
我的意见是
I say
我们让整件事情反转
we turn this whole thing on its head
使得克兰茨处于防守位置
and put Krantz on the defensive.
- 我觉得这很机智 - 我也觉得 斯图你呢
- That sound smart to me. - Me, too. Stew?
不 这主意糟透了
No. This is a terrible idea.
我们一定要庭外和解
We should definitely settle.
这案子我们百分百输定了
We will 100% lose the case.
我感觉现在像是碾压者里的情节似的
I feel like I'm in a Grinder episode right now.
第四季 第九集 强硬到底
Season four, episode nine. "Settle to the Metal."
我们从那集里学到了很重要的东西
We learned something very important in that episode.
- 碾压者绝不妥协 - 对 他绝不妥协
- The Grinder never settles. - Settles. He never settles.
他天性如此
It's not-not in his nature.
我要问一问各位
I need to ask everyone here,
我们有妥协的天性吗
is it in our nature to settle?
- 我觉得没有 - 没有 先生
- I don't think so. - No, señor.
- 我已厌倦妥协了 - 对
- I'm tired of settling. - Yeah.
我觉得我们总是在妥协
I feel like all we do around here is settle.
我真不敢相信你们居然真的在聊这个
I can't believe this is an actual conversation.
维克多 这事你自己定夺
Victor, this is your call.
你是要想要打包走人
Do you want to pack your things?
还是全力以赴 背水一战
Or do you want to roll the dice?
斯图尔特先生
Mr. Stewart,
我们要背水一战
we roll the dice.
像碾压者说的那样去参加庭审
Go to trial like The Grinder say.
压垮他们
Grind it!
真是太激动人心了
That was so exciting!
我现在很清楚了
It's so clear to me now.
爸爸曾是个出色的律师 你是个不错的律师
Dad was a great lawyer. You're a great lawyer.
我还演了个了不起的律师
I became a character who was a great lawyer.
我真的要从事这个行业了
I need to be doing this for real.
- 那你是要去上法学院吗 - 好吧
- So you're gonna go to law school? - Well,
我觉得没那个必要 电视剧里什么都有
I don't think I need that, what with the show and all.
当然 你觉得演了个电视剧
Oh, sure, well, acting on a TV show's the equivalent
就等于去过法学院了 为什么还要去念书呢
of going to law school, so why would you need that?
怎么跟你解释呢
How can I say this?
打个比方 你在一家餐厅里
Let's say you're at a restaurant,
并且诺亚·威尔就离你两张桌子远
and Noah Wyle is two tables down.
急诊室的春天主演
你突然心脏病发作
You go into cardiac arrest.
你不觉得诺亚·威尔会过来救你吗
You don't think Noah Wyle could step in and help?
我喜欢这个例子
I like this analogy.
他可以帮你 帮你叫个医生来
Yes, he could help, by calling a doctor.
- 因为他只是个演员 - 所以你宁愿
- Because he is an actor. - So you would rather go
在一个连演都没演过医生的人身边心脏病发作
into cardiac arrest next to someone who didn't play a doctor
也不要倒在诺亚·威尔身边吗
on television, rather than Noah Wyle, who did
他毕竟演过说不定还学到点什么了呢
and probably picked stuff up along the way?
- 我同意 我选威尔 - 很好
- Not me. I'll take Wyle. - Okay, fine.
我觉得在这个假设的情境里
I guess in this very specific hypothetical,
我还是宁愿在诺亚·威尔身边
I would rather have a heart attack
- 发作心脏病 - 完全同意
- next to Noah Wyle. - Absolutely.
格兰德辩护结束
Grinder rests.
而现在
And now,
我们有个驱逐案
we are going to trial
要走庭审程序
on an eviction case
那公♥寓♥月租金才650美元
for a $650-a-month apartment.
我觉得这其实很不错啊
I think it's sweet, actually, you know?
他是想引起你的注意
He's trying to impress you. He wants to be more
他想变得更像你 他也应该这么想
like his brother, as well he should.
而且你了解迪恩的
And you know Dean.
很可能 他已经又转移注意力了
He's probably already on to something else.
嘿 对抗制诉讼程序
Hey, guys. Is an adversary proceeding
从根本上来说就是一次
basically just a trial that takes place
牵扯到破产案的庭审 对吧
within the context of a bankruptcy case?
是啊 差不多吧 怎么了
Yeah, pretty much. Why?
我让助理给我预约了这个月的律师资格考试
I got my assistant hooking up the bar for later in the month.
你要考律师资格 在这考吗
Oh, you're taking the bar? Here?
那你是要留下来 呆很久吗
So you're gonna stay, here, longer?
当然 又不能在加州参加爱达荷的考试
Well, you can't take the Idaho Bar in California.
拜托 认真听我说啊
Come on, man. Stick with me on this.
你说的对 迪恩
I guess you're right, Dean.
只有在这里才能考这个州的司法考试
You have to stay here to take the bar here.
你们俩该干嘛干嘛吧
Be good, you two.
你才要乖一点
You be good!
听起来就像他真的知道
I mean, it actually sounds like he knows
- 他在说什么似的 - 这就是问题所在
- what he's talking about. - That's the thing,
黛比 他这只是说说 知道吗
Deb, it's just words, you know?
是 他拍了八年的剧了 知道很多法律词汇
Yes, in eight years on his show, he knows a lot of legal words,
但他根本不懂那些词的意思 我知道他们的意思
but he doesn't know what they mean. I know the words,
但我不一定每次都说的出来
but I just can't say them right all the time.
- 你说的很好 亲爱的 - 他不准备走了是吧
- You say them really well, sweetie. - He's never gonna leave!
他就准备永远呆这里了吧
He's-he's gonna stay here forever,
我这辈子就只能用这升了八度的调子说话了
and I'm gonna be stuck talking up here in this octave forever.
- 可别 - 没那么糟吧
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表