剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
好了 接下来这么办
All right, here's what's gonna happen.
托德 你去煮一壶新咖啡
Todd, you're gonna go put on a fresh pot of coffee,
- 走着 - 你跟我详细
- On it. - and you are gonna
讲讲你每一次
walk me through every single exchange
见到这人的情形
you've ever had with this guy.
- 好的 - 但是别在我办公室啊
- Okay. - Maybe not in my office though.
- 对 - 是啊
- Uh, yeah. - Yeah.
洛杉矶 2005
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
去见本吉了
I was with Benji.
做了什么
Doing what?
只是 帮他个忙
Just... helping him.
你去演戏了 不是吗
You've been acting, haven't you?
也不能算"演戏"
I wouldn't say "Acting."
你是去帮本吉对台词了吗
Were you helping Benji with his lines?
几个而已
A few.
几句台词 还是一整个镜头
A few lines or an entire scene?
听着 他需要这个角色 好吗
Look, he needs to book this gig, okay?
要是他拿不到 就只能
If he doesn't, he has to
动用他奶奶的信托基金了
dip into his grandmother's trust fund.
- 该死 迪恩 我们谈过 - 我知道 但...
- Damn it, Dean, we talked about this! - I know, but, listen...
你真的在乎这场面试吗
Do you even care about this interview at all?
当然 不 我跟你发誓我不再演戏了
Yes. No, I...I swear to you that I am done acting!
如果你真的在乎 你就应该为面试做准备
Okay, because if you did, then you would've been preparing
而不是准备什么倒霉试镜
for that instead of working on some stupid audition!
我发誓 我不再演戏了
No, I swear. I'm done acting.
我发誓 我绝对放弃了 都结束了
I swear. I'm absolutely done. It's over.
当你去见我爸爸的时候
When you go in to sit down with my father,
他会直截了当地问你
he is gonna ask you, point-blank,
你是演员还是冷库门销♥售♥员
are you an actor or are you a freezer door salesman?
我会实话实说
I'm gonna tell him the truth.
我是 冷库门销♥售♥员
Freezer doors is who... I am!
黛比
Deb.
黛比 黛比 黛比
Debbie. Deb. Deb.
- 嗯 什么 你干嘛呢 - 黛比 我想
- What? What? Why are you doing that to me? - Deb, I... I want...
- 我有事向你坦白 - 什么
- I got to tell you something. - What?
是我洗劫了办公室
I ransacked the office.
什么
What?
其实 是托德动的手
Well, I mean, Todd actually did it,
我指使他那么做的
but I was the one that told him to.
斯图尔特 为什么啊
Stewart, why would you do that?
我 我才刚整理好那些文件
I...I just organized that whole place.
不能让迪恩知道
Dean cannot find out about this.
不能让迪恩知道...
Dean can't find out about...
你是担心这个
That's what you're worried about?
- 连句道歉的话都没有吗 - 我很抱歉
- Not even, like, a sorry or anything? - I am sorry.
真的吗
Are you?
真的 我很抱歉 我也很后悔 但是现在
Yeah. I'm sorry. I feel very bad about it, but could we just
能不能先别管我的忏悔 先得解决入室案
push past my feelings right now? We got to focus on the break-in.
你想让迪恩破获入室案
Oh. Oh, you want Dean to solve the break-in,
所以你才一直强调流浪汉的事
and so that's why you keep pushing this homeless guy stuff.
我现在非常危急 黛比
I'm walking a very fine line here, Debbie.
很容易就犯错了
Very little margin for error.
而且你唯一的帮手是托德
And you only have Todd on your side.
祝你好运吧
Good luck with that.
这就算聊完了吗
Are we done talking about this?
我还是很紧张
Well, I don't feel better at all now.
洛杉矶 2005
嗨 伙计 我收到你的信息了
Hey, man. I got your message.
但是 听着 我女朋友管的太严
But, listen, my old lady's really on my ass.
我甚至不该来着 怎么回事
I'm not even supposed to be here. So what's up?
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this, man.
你知道那个叫瑞秋
You know that chick Rachel...
那个选角助理小妞
the assistant casting chick
我搞了好几周了的
I've been boning the last few weeks?
她怎么了
Yeah, what about her?
她突然就什么消息都不告诉我了
Well, out of nowhere, she goes dark on me.
完全不跟我说试镜成不成功
Couldn't get any feedback on that audition
就是我跟你说过的那部剧
from that show I was telling you about.
- 哪部 碾压者吗 - 是
- What, The Grinder? - Yeah.
结果 他们要把米切·格兰德
So, turns out, they're changing the part
这个角色改成女的
of Mitch Grinder into a woman.
- 什么 - 是啊
- What? - Yeah.
该死 这行业怎么回事
Damn it, what is wrong with this business?
所有好角色都是女的
Every good part goes to a woman.
这不公平 本吉
It's just not fair, Benji.
他们找了十八岁到六十岁间的
They read every actor between the age
所有男演员
of 18 and 60.
每一个人 洛杉矶
Everybody in L.A.,
纽约 芝加哥
New York, Chicago,
伦敦 奥兰多
London, Orlando,
但还找不到合适的
but they couldn't find him.
你为什么跟我说这个
Well, why are you telling me this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得 也许你会觉得有意思
I just thought you might find it interesting, is all.
这些是办公室的门把手
Ah... so these are doorknobs from the office?
斯图 那是证据
Stew! That's evidence.
- 天哪 爸 - 真是抱歉 我差点就...
- Oh, my God, Dad. - Oh, I'm so sorry, I almost...
- 干扰证据了 - 是啊 真傻
- Tampered with the evidence. - Yeah, what an idiot.
各位 给他讲讲怎么回事
Guys, why don't you bring him up to speed here.
好 所以现在我们知道
Okay, so this is what we know.
这些门把手都被动过
Each of these doorknobs have been tampered with.
是 但是没有任何强行闯入的痕迹
Yeah, but none of them show any signs of forced entry.
这意味着 黛比
Which means, Deb?
这是内部作案
That it was an inside job.
所以流浪汉理论可以被排除了
And your homeless guy theory is out the window.
- 什么 这 这太荒唐了 - 是吗
- What? That... That's ridiculous. - Is it?
斯图尔特 我明白你很害怕
Stewart, I understand you're scared.
我也一样
So am I.
因为这意味着 某个我们认识
Because it means someone we know...
我们信任的人 闯了办公室
someone we trust... did this.
我是不会善罢甘休的 一定要把他
And I'm not gonna rest until I bring that person
- 绳之以法 - 绳之以法
- to justice. - Justice.
对 你总这么说
Right. Yeah, you always say that.
因为很适用
Because it's always applicable.
洛杉矶 2005
迪恩 放弃演艺事业 到底是怎么回事
So, Dean, what's the quitting acting all about?
凯莉说要是我不放弃 她就跟我分手
Well, Kelly says if I don't quit, she'll leave me.
太可爱了
It's adorable.
有吗 这叫可爱吗
Is it? Is that adorable?
我形容不出 有个人总是想
You know, I can't tell you how good it is to have someone
掌握控制大权 那种感觉
who just wants to jump right into that captain's seat
简直太棒了 有时
and take charge. There are times
我有个想法 而她根本不想听
when I have an idea... she doesn't even want to hear it.
- 她最好了 - 我和黛比
- She's the best. - Well, Deb and I
只想确定你放弃演艺事业是你自己的
just want to make sure that you're leaving acting because
想法
you want to.
我想按照凯莉的想法来
I want to do what Kelly wants to do.
这样对大家都好
It's best for everyone.
但是长♥期♥来讲 是吗
But long-term though, is it?
对啊 我是说 为了你自己和凯莉
Yeah, I mean, don't... don't you owe it to yourself
难道你不应该
and to Kelly to...to make up
自己做决定吗
your own mind?
是啊
Yeah.
不 唉 也许吧
No, uh... I guess.
我们只是希望你能尽情尽兴
We just want you to feel like you gave it your all.
不要留下遗憾
No regrets.
你们相信命运吗
Do either of you believe in destiny?
- 是啊 我相信 - 对 当然 相信
- Uh, yeah, I... I do. - Uh, yeah, sure, I guess.
他们找不到那个人
They couldn't find him.
谁
Who?
碾压者
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表