剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表
曼勒 引诱一个人
Man-ler. Luring a man.
引诱人们 引诱人们到某个地方
Luring men. Luring men somewhere?
但是是哪里
But where?!
不 不是这个
No, that's not it.
- 托德 没关系 我们会找出来的 - 找什么
- Todd, it's okay. We'll find it. - Find what?
曼勒先生 对不起我迟到了
Mr. Manler, sorry I'm late.
我找钥匙找了二十分钟
I was... looking for my keys for 20 minutes.
准备好结束这件事了吗
Um, ready to wrap this thing up?
嗯 是的 我想是
Uh, yeah, I guess.
好的
Okay.
呃 等等
Uh... hold on.
我貌似没带协议书
I don't seem to have the agreement.
噢 刚刚它还在这儿的
Oh, it was just here.
没关系 托德 你可以再去打一份新的吗
It's okay. Todd, do you want to type up a new one?
好的
Yes.
不好意思 不会太久
Sorry about that. Shouldn't be very long.
好吧 乔尔你申请这场听证会 是为什么来着
All right, Joel, you wanted this hearing about what again?
他认为
He thinks
我破坏了你的办公室 先生
I trashed your office, sir.
很显然我并没有
Which obviously I didn't.
什么 你认为是奥赛若夫做的
What?! You think Oseroff did it?
好吧 你知道 我不相信
Okay, you know, I don't believe that.
你的辩护是什么
What is your defense?
我原以为我有一个
I thought I had one.
但是我想现在只能靠我一个人了
But I guess I'm alone in this.
你不是一个人 有我在
You're not alone; I'm right here.
还有我
And so am I.
戴维斯校长 让我们开始吧
Principal Davis... let's get this thing started.
好吧 我们已经开始了 所以...
Well, we've already started, so...
行 那就... 继续吧
All right, so let's... continue this thing?
你是这个意思对吧
Is... is that what you're looking for?
- 是的 - 好 那就继续
- Uh, yeah. - Well, then let's just go with that.
拿冷却箱干什么
What's with the cooler?
没什么 我要去钓鱼
Nothing. I'm going fishing.
你不是去钓鱼 对吧
You're not going fishing, are you?
你要逃跑
You're running.
因为这个案子
Because of the case.
是吗 好吧 是又怎么样
Yeah? Okay, so what if I am?
你要试图阻止我吗
You gonna try and stop me?
带我一起
Take me with you.
当然不行
Absolutely not.
你要上学 你要踢足球
You got your school, you got soccer.
这里有你的生活
You have a life here.
是 但有扎克·兰斯曼在 生活就一团糟
Yeah, well, not if Zack Landsman has anything to say about it.
抬另一头
Grab the other end.
所以 和解...
So, settling...
其实 就是我们现在这个阶段
it's just... it's where we're at.
它其实就是 就是
Uh, it's just... it's...it's
我们现阶段必须做的事情
what we have to do at this point.
对 有时候你应该知道什么时候该投降
Yeah, sometimes you got to know when to give up.
我不会把这个叫做投降 曼勒先生
Well, I...I wouldn't call it giving up, Mr. Manler.
- 我会 - 好了 新的文件
- I would. - Okay, new document,
可以签字了
ready to sign.
那么
Let's, uh...
就把这事结了吧
put this baby to bed, huh?
开始吧
Get this show on the road.
然后签字
And sign.
怎么回事
What is that?
应该是火灾警报
I think it's the fire alarm.
他说得对
He's right!
着火啦 快撤离
Fire! Get out of the way!
大家快跑
Everybody run out!
门闩坏了 我不能...
The latch is broken. I can't...
是 我觉得我们需要
Yeah, I think we need to open
打开整扇门 你说呢
the whole door, don't you think?
- 快点 - 我正努力着呢
- Come on. - Well, that's what I'm trying to do.
把它... 把这东西放那边去
Get it... put that thing in there.
- 不 - 这怎么... 是门闩
- No. - Why is this... It's the latch.
- 因为... - 我出不去了
- Well, because... - I can't get out.
你们干什么呢
What you guys doing?
- 我们要去钓鱼 - 现在吗
- Oh. We're going fishing. - Right now?
- 妈... 别管这件事 - 你说什么
- Mom... stay out of this. - Excuse me?
好吧 她抓到我们了 我们不是去钓鱼
All right, she got us. We're not going fishing.
真够坦白 好吧 那你们实际上要去做什么
That was easy. All right, what are you guys actually doing?
我们要去外地待一阵
We're heading out of town for a bit.
让这里的局势缓一缓
Let things cool off around here.
不 不行 你不能这样
Uh, no. No, you're not doing that.
妈妈 我们有计划
Mom, we've been all around this.
没时间给你讲具体情况了
We don't have time to catch you up.
你们不能逃跑 谁都不行
You're not running, either of you.
把箱子放下 就现在 快点
Put it down. Right now. Come on.
放下 好
Put it down. Okay.
你得待在这 还上欠扎克·兰斯曼的钱
You are gonna stay here, you're gonna pay Zack Landsman back,
再也不要赌博了
and you are never going to gamble again.
什么
What?!
我说的完全合理好吗
That was not an unreasonable thing to say.
还有你 先生 也得留下
And you, sir, are gonna stay here
你要面对这场官司
and you're gonna fight this thing.
我同意
I buy that.
好吧 我们留下
All right, we'll stay.
好极了
Great.
这次而已
This time.
你说啥
Excuse me?
你来这做什么 迪恩
What are you doing here, Dean?
是啊 你来这做什么
Yeah, what are you doing here?
都结束了
It's over.
扎达克
Zadak.
什么
What?
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我利用了你
I used you.
不该那么对你的
And you didn't deserve that.
- 什么 - 我本以为这些都不重要
- What? - I thought this was all so unimportant
我打个电♥话♥就能解决 不费什么精力
that I could just phone it in, do the bare minimum
重点还是解决主线的问题
while I figured out my main story,
但我没想到会如此投入
but I didn't count on becoming invested.
现在我知道了
Now I know that...
这就是我的主线
this is my main story.
是吗
It is?
是啊
Yeah.
- 怎么回事 - 好吧 真的吗 大哥
- What's happening? - Okay, really, dude?
你们指望我们坐着看你们煽情吗
You're gonna make everyone sit through this?
承认吧 哥们 你要放过这小子吗
Just admit it, bro. You're gonna let this guy off the hook?
- 他从第一天开始就针对我 - 放弃吧
- He's been after me since day one. - Get over it.
那不是事实
That's not what happened.
每次一出什么岔子...
Dude, every time something comes up...
奥赛若... 放 过
Oser-off... the hook.
第一天
Day one.
放过
Off... the hook.
从第一天 针对我
After me from day one.
就是这样
That's it.
抱歉 你是在自言自语吗
Sorry, uh, are you talking to yourself there?
我明白了
I got it.
我告诉过你他会解决的 他总能解决
I told you he'd figure it out. He always does.
- 我得走了 - 等等 什么
- I got to go. - Wait, what?
扎达克 我相信你
Zadak, um, uh, I believe in you.
- 你能做到 - 我压根不行
- You got this. - I don't at all.
等会 什么情况 这不是你的主线吗
Wait, so, what, this wasn't your main story?
我希望这是
I was hoping it was.
我们都那么希望
We all were.
也许今天得到的启示就是
Maybe the takeaway from today is that
剧集 | 律师兄弟(2015) | 导航列表